TVVAT2 rezzing against TVVAT makes no sense

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: TVVAT2 rezzing against TVVAT makes no sense

Post by Master of Clan X » 16 Jun 2013, 02:30

Kirisame Marisa wrote: Given your track record,

Given that you're a fucking multi I didn't read the rest.

Kirisame Marisa wrote: And is it not rational to save one's aps for other purposes when one sees that they will get sunk?
Kirisame Marisa wrote:Perhaps you could set up a game mechanic to tell us how many aps our opponent has.
So you admit you don't know how much AP your opponent, the TOP clan nontheless has, BUT you still engaged in a "war of attrition" on multiple days against the SAME opponent. Is lying part of your job? Because you really suck at it.
Kirisame Marisa wrote: You seem to have forgotten that clans get a hp buff directly proportional to the strength of the clan they rez against. By rezzing against a ranked #7 Clan, because of our lower HP buff, we get less time spent fighting against them, and less exp gained from attacking/defending against them as a result.
^ Blatant lie. TWAT2 made multi attacks/defense vs ranked #7 clan (with 1 token) AND ZERO attacks vs TWAT with FOUR FUCKING tokens.

Kirisame Marisa wrote: Even then, the charge of incompetence is debatable,

Except it's not. Ochoing doesn't give you the right to create a multi clan to feed your main.

Kirisame Marisa wrote:(see again: burden of proof, begging the question)
Burden of proof my ass, this isn't criminal law. Stop trying to look smart grabbing bits of info from wikipedia.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 16 Jun 2013, 02:33

Kirisame Marisa wrote: The aps saved can then be used by our members to do whatever the f**k they want
You didn't want to spend the AP = your so called war of attrition was a lie and you were feeding = Have a shitty day multi f**k. :)

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 16 Jun 2013, 02:36

Kirisame Marisa wrote:and top clans do not usually accept imbeciles into their ranks
You'd know wouldn't you since you're a top clan dirty cheater who has to rez a multi fort to feed his clan.
Kirisame Marisa wrote: Thank you for your question. I only hope everyone can be as civil as you when discussing issues like these.
I hope you can stop using only qualitative arguments. Oh wait, you can't cos you're guilty as f**k.

Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 16 Jun 2013, 02:49

Master of Clan X wrote:
You'd know wouldn't you since you're a top clan player dirty cheater who has to rez a multi fort to feed his clan.
Master of Clan X wrote:
Burden of proof, begging the question, broken recorder.

Master of Clan X wrote:I hope you can stop using only qualitative arguments. Oh wait, you can't cos you're guilty as f**k.
I don't believe that post was addressed to you. Please mind your manners, young man, and stop eavesdropping when grown men are talking. Also, that really wasn't an argument, and I was thanking Miggy for being civil, something I can only hope I could thank you for as well. I suppose your ignoring my other arguments is an indication that you accept them as valid then.

I suppose I should thank you for not being your usual uncouth self by at least bothering to censor your vulgarities this time
Last edited by Kirisame Marisa on 16 Jun 2013, 04:01, edited 1 time in total.

Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 16 Jun 2013, 03:08

Master of Clan X wrote:Given that you're a fucking multi I didn't read the rest.
Ad Hominem. Also, the fact that you actually quoted a statement from later on in the same post is evidence that you actually read the rest, contrary to your statement that you didn't read the rest. With this evidence, I charge you, LL, of being a liar.

Kirisame Marisa wrote: And is it not rational to save one's aps for other purposes when one sees that they will get sunk?
Kirisame Marisa wrote:Perhaps you could set up a game mechanic to tell us how many aps our opponent has.

[quote="Master of Clan X"So you admit you don't know how much AP your opponent, the TOP clan nontheless has, BUT you still engaged in a "war of attrition" on multiple days against the SAME opponent. Is lying part of your job? Because you really suck at it.
Is insulting others and ruining successful Facebook games a part of your job description? Because you make laughable attempts at the former, and are prodigiously proficient in the latter. If you really are that unhappy about people rezzing against top clans and not attacking, perhaps Tyler should create a rule requiring every clan to hit every rezzed clan in the tier at elst once, because as far as I can see, TVVAT2 has not violated any of the existing rules.

Master of Clan X wrote:^ Blatant lie. TWAT2 made multi attacks/defense vs ranked #7 clan (with 1 token) AND ZERO attacks vs TWAT with FOUR FUCKING tokens.
Is this the core of the issue then? Some clan complaining that we attacked them when another clan was up? Perhaps you would like to disband them for feeding as well, as they allowed us to attack them?

Kirisame Marisa wrote: Even then, the charge of incompetence is debatable,

Master of Clan X wrote:Except it's not. Ochoing doesn't give you the right to create a multi clan to feed your main.

Taken out of context. Original context for those who don't want to be mislead by LL:
Kirisame Marisa wrote:Again, the burden of proof is on Tyler to show that this was the result of collusion, and not incompetence on the part of TVVAT2's CMs. Even then, the charge of incompetence is debatable, as the extra tokens and exp gained from defending makes the use of each token a Xanatos gambit of sorts, as the weaker clan still gains no matter the outcome.

Kirisame Marisa wrote:(see again: burden of proof, begging the question)
Master of Clan X wrote:Burden of proof my ass, this isn't criminal law. Stop trying to look smart grabbing bits of info from wikipedia.
You claim that I plagiarised from Wikipedia. The burden of proof is on you to show that.
And of course, Tyler can choose to disband any clan they want. Whether they follow the proper procedure to prove wrongdoing is the only difference between a game's developers acting for the sake of fair play among all players, and a petulant child disbanding any clan they like simply because they want to.

In addition, we would like to be cited the exact clause we had supposedly violated before we continue.
Attachments
img_914.jpg
Last edited by Kirisame Marisa on 16 Jun 2013, 03:35, edited 2 times in total.

Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 16 Jun 2013, 03:13

Master of Clan X wrote:
Kirisame Marisa wrote: The aps saved can then be used by our members to do whatever the f**k they want
You didn't want to spend the AP = your so called war of attrition was a lie and you were feeding = Have a shitty day multi f**k. :)
I don't quite see how you can proceed from premise 1: You didn't want to spend the Ap to the conclusion "your so called war of attrition was a lie and you were feeding ". Care to elaborate? Because the definition of feeding as of the date TVVAT2 was disbanded mentions nothing about refusal to spend aps being an indication of guilt.
Have a fun day in kindergarten, LL. :) Remember to pay attention in class, okay?

Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 16 Jun 2013, 03:17

It would appear that am unable to proceed with discussion relating to this matter due to an individual not even employed by Tyler attempting to cross-examine me. Peter, admin, could you please comment on the issue? You've been awfully quiet these past 2 days.

Abe Lincoln
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Abe Lincoln » 16 Jun 2013, 04:07

Kirisame Marisa wrote:It would appear that am unable to proceed with discussion relating to this matter due to an individual not even employed by Tyler attempting to cross-examine me. Peter, admin, could you please comment on the issue? You've been awfully quiet these past 2 days.
Typically, I don't enjoy interacting with trolls. Especially those with a knack for ignoring the rules. But I figured I'd point out the following:
All GM decisions are final in the game and indisputable.
Appeals will not be entertained.
If user finds that the penalties are too heavy, then do not use feeding to advance your ingame character. Fair play is important in the gaming community.
TYLER's stance is pretty clear. Why would Peter get any more involved with someone who only cares about bringing others down and not facilitating an actual discussion? I laugh at your continued attempts to paint yourself as the victim, while you initiated the assault with your blatant disrespect for fair play. Enjoy your silent treatment from TYLER, as it's clear you deserve it.

Have a great day! :D

Adryan Poh
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Adryan Poh » 16 Jun 2013, 04:15

It appears that Kirisame's argument is the only thing interesting in this thread.

/me waits for more.

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 16 Jun 2013, 04:33

Well I'm an employee of Tyler :P

From my observations of warring and playing the game, TVVAT 2 is actually feeding their mother clan.

Tyler reserves the right to enforce their rules (as quoted by hon) when they have enough evidence of terms being violated :)

The moral of the story: Don't be so obvious and extreme in feeding if you're going to do it and you won't risk your clan being disbanded :*

Edit: though I am not the ultimate decider of Tyler, Forum1 is :3

ekunt
Obscure
Obscure

Post by ekunt » 16 Jun 2013, 04:55

From what i've read, you rezzed just to get free xp for your defenders. which in my book is perfectly OK.

But you also brought up all this bonus hp to help lower clans win and war attrition argument, and miscalculation of enemy ap, which seems totally irrelevant to rezzing for free xp for your defenders.

This makes me doubt and think that you are just trying to spin it and circumvent the rule of feeding since you could also rez on other top clans if your intention was purely to get the bonus HP and gain free to cheap xp for your defenders and maximize your aps.

If you were just waiting there to see if they run out of aps before you attack, that is legit.

But for someone who seems to have a good head for logic, to do so several times seems just plain dumb, which adds to the weight of you guys just trying to circumvent the anti-feeding rule.

Which leads me to the question, what benefit does tvvat2 get when they rez on tvvat, when they can get similar bonus hp and defender xp if they rez on other higher rank clans?

Sorry, but It really looks like feeding from my point of view.

Also this:
All GM decisions are final in the game and indisputable.

My unsolicited advice is this:
If you plan to form a clan again, change your name from twat2 to something else.
If you really want to continue rezzing and getting "free xp for defenders" and extra float time from bonus hp, AND not attack, don't do it repeatedly on the same clan.

Nice try though, i really liked reading all the fancy words and drama. :v

Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 16 Jun 2013, 04:56

Abe Lincoln wrote:
Typically, I don't enjoy interacting with trolls. Especially those with a knack for ignoring the rules. But I figured I'd point out the following:
Hi Abe, you appear to be begging the question here. What we have been attempting to do in the past 50 or so post is to prove that TVVAT2 did, indeed, ignore the game rules, and all I got from the my opponents was empty posturing and slanderous libel.
Abe Lincoln wrote: All GM decisions are final in the game and indisputable.
Appeals will not be entertained.
As I mentioned in a previous post, Tyler is, of course, free to disband any clan they want. Whether or not they follow the proper procedure to prove wrongdoing is the only difference between a game's developers acting for the sake of fair play among all players, and a petulant child disbanding any clan they want simply because they don't like them.
Abe Lincoln wrote: If user finds that the penalties are too heavy, then do not use feeding to advance your ingame character. Fair play is important in the gaming community.
Once again, all we're asking for is evidence that isn't circumstantial.
Abe Lincoln wrote:
TYLER's stance is pretty clear. Why would Peter get any more involved with someone who only cares about bringing others down and not facilitating an actual discussion? I laugh at your continued attempts to paint yourself as the victim, while you initiated the assault with your blatant disrespect for fair play.
I had hoped you to be a little more rational than that, Abe, but you have disappointed me. You have resorted to the same argument used by a certain someone, by merely insisting that I TVVAT2 engaged in foul play, even after your counterarguments were refuted by me. Really, all I have ever asked for in the last 4 pages was evidence of collusion, such as the type shown in an older thread involving a certain clan named after a figure in Greek mythology.
Abe Lincoln wrote: Enjoy your silent treatment from TYLER, as it's clear you deserve it.

Have a great day! :D
I did have a wonderful day, Abe, as Rainbow King, an employee of Tyler, just responded to me. The silent treatment never existed, proof that Tyler actually cares for its players, and your little jab has lost its bite.

Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 16 Jun 2013, 04:58

Rainbow King wrote:Well I'm an employee of Tyler :P
Hello :)
Rainbow King wrote: From my observations of warring and playing the game, TVVAT 2 is actually feeding their mother clan.
Let's see why.
Rainbow King wrote: Tyler reserves the right to enforce their rules (as quoted by hon) when they have enough evidence of terms being violated :)
But where is the evidence?!

Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 16 Jun 2013, 05:25

ekunt wrote:From what i've read, you rezzed just to get free xp for your defenders. which in my book is perfectly OK.
Yay!
ekunt wrote: But you also brought up all this bonus hp to help lower clans win and war attrition argument, and miscalculation of enemy ap, which seems totally irrelevant to rezzing for free xp for your defenders.
I merely brought these supporting arguments up to show that rezzing a clan fort is simply more profitable than mnot rezzing one. The main point is still free exp for defenders.
ekunt wrote:This makes me doubt and think that you are just trying to spin it and circumvent the rule of feeding since you could also rez on other top clans if your intention was purely to get the bonus HP and gain free to cheap xp for your defenders and maximize your aps.
Attempting to give our reasons to show that we are not guilty of feeding should not be an indication of guilt. Rezzing on TVVAT is also kinda circumstantial, and circumstantial evidence requires inference, such as that shown in a controversial case late last year involving a certain clan in BS. Also to be taken into account is the fact that most of these tokens were used at the last minute, making the defence of a War of attrition and token burning more than plausible. After all, can one not have multiple reasons for doing something?
ekunt wrote: If you were just waiting there to see if they run out of aps before you attack, that is legit.

But for someone who seems to have a good head for logic, to do so several times seems just plain dumb, which adds to the weight of you guys just trying to circumvent the anti-feeding rule.
The point was that simply waiting did nothing to improve our situation. We had to deplete their aps before they get replenished, and the deplete their aps we did, as evidenced by the lower rate of attack and lower number of attackers from the opposing side. It was just a shame, really, that other clans decided to ninja on us to steal TVVAT usually when we were on or near our last token, and their rather prompt sinking of TVVAT was a pretty good indication that their players were indeed AP-fatigued, and that we in TVVAT2 were doing something right
ekunt wrote:Which leads me to the question, what benefit does tvvat2 get when they rez on tvvat, when they can get similar bonus hp and defender xp if they rez on other higher rank clans?
As stated, most of these tokens were used up in the last 1-2 hours of the Sky Ocean Sios day, and it so happened that TVVAT was up. Most of our members live in time zones where said time period coincides with our free time, so rezzing the fort then simply makes more sense as more of us will be active.
ekunt wrote: Sorry, but It really looks like feeding from my point of view.
Well, I hope your point of view has changed :)
ekunt wrote: All GM decisions are final in the game and indisputable.
As evidenced by the constant updates and rolling back of updates, a decision is only as final as it is recent. And we are not disputing the decision. Rather, we are disputing the grounds of the decision, and we sincerely hope that this misunderstanding can be cleared up, and appropriate amends be made.
ekunt wrote: If you plan to form a clan again, change your name from twat2 to something else.
If you do not currently have a clan in Sky Ocean, please join Les Légion des Soufflé Ultime du Xylophone(LLdSUdX), pardon my French. We promise we're not fascists.
ekunt wrote: If you really want to continue rezzing and getting "free xp for defenders" and extra float time from bonus hp, AND not attack, don't do it repeatedly on the same clan.
It does seem like a waste to not use up all the tokens though. Perhaps Tyler could consider removing extra tokens?

ekunt wrote: Nice try though, i really liked reading all the fancy words and drama. :v
I'm glad you enjoyed this as much as I did.
Last edited by Kirisame Marisa on 16 Jun 2013, 06:26, edited 1 time in total.

andrew_wong93
Familiar
Familiar

Post by andrew_wong93 » 16 Jun 2013, 05:46

This is the biggest load of shit I've read in a long while. Kirisame sounds just like EBB with fancy words.