TVVAT2 rezzing against TVVAT makes no sense

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Re: TVVAT2 rezzing against TVVAT makes no sense

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 19 Jun 2013, 04:47

Master of Clan X wrote:
Kirisame Marisa wrote:Also, you're hiding behind your pseudonym too.

Your piss poor memory is acting up again. You already knew who I was. So does everyone in this thread.
I don't recall saying that you were successfully hiding behind your pseudonym.

Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 19 Jun 2013, 05:05

Sneaky Miggy wrote:
Think of clan wars in this way:

The Clans are now "Players"
The Forts are now "Player ships"
The members attacking and defending are the weapons equipped to the ships.
The fort sinks are the experience.
Unfortunately, the definition of the rules does not state this, and as such TVVAT2 cannot be punished on that basis. Let's look at the rules again shall we?

"Definition:

Any attempt to use another Battle Stations account to level up faster, such that, it is done with the intention to let the winner of the attack acquire gold and experience points more quickly and easily than he usually would. This will include using accounts belonging to his friends who want to help him."

As a clan is an not an account, as a Sky Ocean account is defined as "... a personal account that is uniquely identified with the owner's Facebook Account." a clan cannot be accused of feeding.

Andrew Bowman
Notable
Notable

Post by Andrew Bowman » 19 Jun 2013, 05:48

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 19 Jun 2013, 05:59

Kirisame Marisa wrote:I don't recall saying that you were successfully hiding behind your pseudonym.
Just one post earlier:
Kirisame Marisa wrote:
Master of Clan X wrote: Good, then you can't expect any official Tyler answers here since you're hiding behind your multi like the chicken shit you are.

Also, you're hiding behind your pseudonym too.
^ Yup. Manure for brains. Unless you're actually trying to contradict your earlier reply to my post in which case you should post your real identity here or prove yourself a liar.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 18 Nov 2013, 08:32

Kirisame Marisa wrote: I don't recall saying that you were successfully hiding behind your pseudonym.
Bump for Denure Manure.

ryan.deno.3
Unknown
Unknown

Post by ryan.deno.3 » 11 May 2014, 15:47

btw, i really LOLed on the IDEA of trying to EMPTYING the ap bank of the ocho players of twat... is like getting a snow storm in the desert..... IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.......

need i remind you of egypt here this year? shit like that does happen, though so infrequently its laughable.

just for the record, very entertaining read. totally in the wrong place though, should be on encyclopedia dramatica