Returning to find everythings the same

Sky Ocean is an alternative version of Battle Stations with fairly different game settings.
phantom007
Obscure
Obscure

Returning to find everythings the same

Post by phantom007 » 14 Mar 2016, 22:37

many reason I am writing this post is not as a complaint but mainly as critic. I have recently returned to playing SO after quiet a substantial time think that maybe things might have change abit the game might of had a few new fresh ideas put in and there to be a nice vibrant community of players, as when this game came out it was promised to be very different to Battlestations but there is no differences other very small base gameplay changes.

there are no new areas, ideas, bosses, events, even pvp is exactly the same as bs just scaled down.

so to summarise my point is for a game that was promised to be completely different and was asked repeatably that question why is it that battlestations is a carbon copy of the game because I am pretty sure in all terms of the word that is exploitation of consumer promising something that never comes.

if lacking ideas is the problem then allow gamers like myself and what left of the community to come up with ideas to reinvent the game and bring back player old and new.
your jobs as a company is to provide a service to the best of your ability and to turn over a profit by keeping consumer's happy with your content.
Clearly players are not happy with content, otherwise like other games found online/facebook that have thriving communities with million of active users, and I would say this company probably barely even hits 10,000 users a week now.
so when are you going to act and do something about it and stop exploiting the player that have put money and heaps of time on this game for nothing new but to have 2 copy of the same game

ChrisComben
Low profile
Low profile

Re: Returning to find everythings the same

Post by ChrisComben » 16 Mar 2016, 01:56

Wow someone posts on this board.

I don't think they are working on SO or BS anymore. Just seem to do upkeep and support only.