dark moon rising

Sky Ocean is an alternative version of Battle Stations with fairly different game settings.
Toad
Unknown
Unknown

dark moon rising

Post by Toad » 18 Feb 2014, 20:10

Dark moon rising has some problems:

a lot of prizes are not really good. The crew sets are weak. Not VERY weak, but weak still.(specially the small arms. You can buy better weapons on shop with regular gold for example the sharktooth whip). The weapons and parts are no good. For example: there are only a few close combat weapons and the ones avaiable are funny... they increase the enemy speed instead of decreasing it... well, it would be great for defense instead of offense BUT the player is almost everytime on offensive intead of defensive instance.

Another example: sail with +300 speed. Thats like a regular sail.

And last but not least: the energy cost on this event is absurd. I dont see a way to reach 255k points with current mechanics unless you have bough 20k+ energy and have level 150+. (im near level 100, I have spent something around 2000 energy and got only 5550 points)
also: you must have a lot of friends asking for aid on theyr battles AND you must be on at the same time they are doing it.

And to give a little praise, because not everything is messed: the subguns seens to be very nice. Too bad my character build is not suited for those.

Toad
Unknown
Unknown

Re: dark moon rising

Post by Toad » 18 Feb 2014, 20:26

And I will add some funny stuff and its name just to show how they are not suited:

Mistral turbines: speed +200 required level: 120 (for level 120 player thats not attractive... thats like a level 55 ember stabilizer)

Glyph of power: speed +100 required level: 120 ( I have a level 60 figure head that gives speed +100 and health points + 1000 LOL)

Gust accelerator: speed +100 required level: 90 (again: good for lower level players, not level 90 ones)