skyocean and what happening....

Sky Ocean is an alternative version of Battle Stations with fairly different game settings.
phantom007
Obscure
Obscure

skyocean and what happening....

Post by phantom007 » 06 Feb 2014, 00:50

just wondering on whether could have a brief outlay of updates that have occurred and are currently going to occure in the near future as wanting to get back into playing the game more and spending my hard earnt cash as all ocho whore should just wondering what other things i have to look forward to if any and whether there are going to be any extra special benefits like ap rebate etc... occurring for us ocho player that have basically kept the game running this long :)

cheers the one and only phantom

phantom007
Obscure
Obscure

Re: skyocean and what happening....

Post by phantom007 » 06 Feb 2014, 01:02

ohh and main reason why i am asking is looking to get back playing the game in my spare time :) and wont do unless i pay to play as it just has to be done that way so just looking for a portfolio of updates that are coming and have been as i haven't played SO seriously in quiet a while now but still put money on just to log on from time to time if i get a chance but now as have some spare time just wondering what other benefits etc... i have to look forward to as i am pretty sure in the 3 to 4 years that i have played battle station and about jst less than a year or so of playing sky ocean in bs was given several ocho rebate and ap rebate plus several immeasurable benefits and perks so just wondering whether this is or is ever going to apply in SO and if so when as i think after spending quiet a hearty amount of money on the game aswell knowing there are also quiet a few SO player that have done the same and still do i think they all would agree that a benefit like this is in order :)

cheer phantom

Rusdi Wijaya
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Rusdi Wijaya » 16 Feb 2014, 17:36

AP rebate??
Every 1000 ocho coins purchased entitle you with 1500 energy....
(Got this rebate every 1000 ocho)
Ocho whore is already get VIP benefits too... SO i think it's enough...

Better we submit to create event or more bonuses from buying ocho. But if that AP rebate, tyler will reject it if no big event happen...
In BS, 1000 ocho free 1,5K Energy...
Since SO is double there should be 3K Energy, not 1,5K energy...

Proposal Event To tyler:
Every 1000 ocho purchased entitle you with 3000 energy...

phantom007
Obscure
Obscure

Post by phantom007 » 17 Feb 2014, 16:10

yah that is probs a gd proposal but necessarily the game has now got to the point where it is easy enough for someone who doesn't spend money to get to lvl 150 in about 8-9 months off hard work which is crazy as is this a business which strives off paying players and where people that pay to play should have some sort of reward in which increase there advantage on several aspect of the game and also to have an edge on the free player i know that off course to this idea alot of people who play for free will object about fair play but to be realistic this game wasn't designed to be played for free it was designed to make money and there are people who can afford to spend money on a game and keep the game flowing and active for the free player and there fellow ochoer's. This mean that even though vip benefits are vast and there are several bonus from paying to play they are all counteracted with such system as monthly event's,auction,market etc... and the list goes on so basically should there or should there not be at least a considerable amount of sway towards people that pay to play(ochoer's) then in my personal opinion and as a for a professional opinion i believe that there definitely should and therefore after a year of playing SO and about 5 years of playing battle station and Ochoing like many other on each you would think that sky ocean developer team would at least give something back abit more appealing to the ocher's like for example instead of and ap or ocho rebate why not once a month have a specific day in which any amount of ap/ocho's that are purchase are tripled or doubled would seem a much more simpler but affective option

Rusdi Wijaya
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Rusdi Wijaya » 17 Feb 2014, 16:22

phantom007 wrote: instead of and ap or ocho rebate why not once a month have a specific day in which any amount of ap/ocho's that are purchase are tripled or doubled would seem a much more simpler but affective option
+ for this meh... :v

But i think tyler will 100% denied this... :p

Better 3K AP for 1000 ocho coins purchased...
50:50 tyler will agree with this..