* Update: Removal of level requirement ( 1st April)

Sky Ocean is an alternative version of Battle Stations with fairly different game settings.
Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: * Update: Removal of level requirement ( 1st April)

Post by Master of Clan X » 08 Apr 2013, 05:01

Abe Lincoln wrote: Honestly, the fact that you did this, and didn't even apologize for the mistake to players who read it as it was written, really makes me less comfortable playing the game.
Did someone hit you on the head Kyle because I've only told everyone since last year that I DON'T WORK FOR TYLER ANY MORE!

Abe Lincoln
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Abe Lincoln » 08 Apr 2013, 05:58

Master of Clan X wrote:
Abe Lincoln wrote: Honestly, the fact that you did this, and didn't even apologize for the mistake to players who read it as it was written, really makes me less comfortable playing the game.
Did someone hit you on the head Kyle because I've only told everyone since last year that I DON'T WORK FOR TYLER ANY MORE!
My post wasn't directed just at you, as should have been evident by my usage of plural nouns, and never the name "Master of Clan X". It was directed at TYLER, while using your misread quotation as a basis for the context of my rant, because it spells out what I think is the error that sparked this whole controversy. Not that I was here last year to hear you mention your affiliation anyway. Have you worked at TYLER before?

At least, unlike them, you're acknowledging this post. It in no way eases my level of distrust that this post also goes ignored, along with countless support tickets from a week ago.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 08 Apr 2013, 06:02

Abe Lincoln wrote: My post wasn't directed just at you,
Then don't quote me, duh.

nikkiboyz
Familiar
Familiar

Post by nikkiboyz » 18 Apr 2013, 11:50

Master of Clan X wrote:Did someone hit you on the head Kyle because I've only told everyone since last year that I DON'T WORK FOR TYLER ANY MORE!
you only work for the forum?

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 18 Apr 2013, 15:55

nikkiboyz wrote: you only work for the forum?
You're a special person aren't you?

nikkiboyz
Familiar
Familiar

Post by nikkiboyz » 26 Apr 2013, 03:14

Master of Clan X wrote:
nikkiboyz wrote: you only work for the forum?
You're a special person aren't you?
ho ho very special, right

well someone just told that you banned several ppol in forum so i tot that if you do not work for BS then u workz for forum :3