CLAN WARS NO FUN...

Sky Ocean is an alternative version of Battle Stations with fairly different game settings.
Robert Ekblad
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Re: CLAN WARS NO FUN...

Post by Robert Ekblad » 22 Dec 2012, 11:13

Or you can look at today's auto.

Kai vs La feyart:
Free fort for Kai, 4 attackers

Kai vs INA
2 attackers vs 2 attackers, Kai takes 40k damage in a total of 7 attacks (each for about 5k damage).

Kai vs Sky Army
Free fort for Kai, 1 attacker

Kai vs GON
Free fort for Kai, 1 attacker

Kai vs Dark Omen
Kai has one attacker (120k, 80k with SW)
Dark Omen has 4 attackers. (300k, 150k, 100k, 40k)

This is the only battle where both forts takes noticeable damage in today's auto.
Kai does around 1M damage to the Dark Omen fort before going down.

Dark Omen faces all the remaining forts. As far as I can tell, your fort HP has not noticeable changed.

In all I can make out a total of 11 captains active attacking during auto.
2 in INA
5 in Kai
4 in Dark Omen

There could have been a some lower levels attacking DO fort as well during later battles. DO can also have had some more captains joining during later battles.

hail1234
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by hail1234 » 22 Dec 2012, 11:52

auto war was shit today no 1 seemed to be attackin us bk apart from kai , im lookin forward to seeing other clans gettin stronger and giving us a real run for are money . if u have read the message i posted before the hmmmm 1 , i spoke to kevin bout it and he seems ok to go through with it but still need to check with other members bout it though

Jason180
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Jason180 » 22 Dec 2012, 15:08

It's true that CW isn't fun w/o any competition.. Wouldn't be able to develop competition that improves the understanding of the gameplay (i.e. developing different builds). We'll discuss in among the members of DO clan and see how it goes.. Hopefully it goes well..

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 23 Dec 2012, 01:55

If you want competition, then leave Dark Omen lol. Sky Army did have a high level but I joined it and then a week later he was gone... Only saw him war once so idk. Im sure he was upset with something. the problem is this...

Lets say our clan has 10 members on around level 60... they will average 30-40k damage. so 300-400k a wave. Dark Omen has 6 mil hp, so it would take those ten attackers 15-20 attacks each. thats 150-200 AP per member... which a lv 60 tanks holds around 80-90... so in realism, you need 2x the attacks (20 attackers lv 60)... now only 1 clan has 20 attackers over level 60 to be able to achieve a sink of a 6 mil fort and it is the clan with a 6 mil hp fort...

So the issue is:
1: you guys simply have too much HP for anyone to deal with without ochoing
2: we need over 70% attendance to be able to sink you and everyone has to have a full tank and get through without being sunk by the fort or a defender
3: we have to do this damage faster then you
4: you cannot repair or we are screwed

Spiritoso
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Spiritoso » 23 Dec 2012, 03:29

When other clans try to sink you, D.O always deny those growing clans 1 sink by repairing so it becomes really hard for us to catch up because D.O is always up and small clans will never meet each other for a fair fight.

Looks like you don't practice what you preach, but I'm fine with getting 1-2 WM per rez. Just trying to highlight the reason why growing clans cannot come close to par with D.O given the time. The gap just widens in each salvage.

Philip Wong
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Philip Wong » 23 Dec 2012, 07:45

I guess me keeping away from the CWs doesn't change anything afterall.
:-(

@ Sneaky Miggy> I left Sky Army cos they decided to build a Super Weapon even when there is not enough players online to defend. It is hardly moved. The Super Weapon just closes one lane with ZERO benefit to the Clan.

hail1234
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by hail1234 » 23 Dec 2012, 13:04

dark omen fort is gonna stay down for the rest of the day to let other forts battle it out for exp and war medals we will salvage tommorow though

Robert Ekblad
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Robert Ekblad » 23 Dec 2012, 22:51

Philip Wong wrote:
> I guess me keeping away from the CWs doesn't change anything afterall.
> :-(
>
> @ Sneaky Miggy> I left Sky Army cos they decided to build a Super Weapon even when
> there is not enough players online to defend. It is hardly moved. The Super Weapon
> just closes one lane with ZERO benefit to the Clan.

Well, you are sort of right and wrong.

More or less every fort, except Dark Omen, only stays up a few minutes.

To rezz the fort requires someone of at least rank admiral. To move the SW requires someone of at least rank admiral. So under normal circumstances I'd say you are wrong. The SW would be moved, since the weaker fort floats for such a short time under normal circumstances.

You are however right in that the SW is useless nowadys vs. the top clans since the SW's damage is not enough to sink the top captains any longer. Sky Army's fort level is not so high so assume it was a tesla coil. But even a BAC is not sufficient.

Samuel Chiou
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Samuel Chiou » 24 Dec 2012, 01:31

What a bunch of poofters. Get a life.

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 24 Dec 2012, 04:36

Philip Wong wrote:
> I guess me keeping away from the CWs doesn't change anything afterall.
> :-(
>
> @ Sneaky Miggy> I left Sky Army cos they decided to build a Super Weapon even when
> there is not enough players online to defend. It is hardly moved. The Super Weapon
> just closes one lane with ZERO benefit to the Clan.

Yea, I can see why that would be upsetting, but people need to learn one way or another. Anyhow, its all whatever. Im focusing on the leveling. Almost made it to the top 100 so soon enough I will be dealing enough damage to at least try and steal sinks from you guys :p

Soldevi
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Soldevi » 24 Dec 2012, 09:53

hey miggy! we need more actives in clan :P

hail1234
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by hail1234 » 24 Dec 2012, 14:47

so we stuck to are word we stayed down for the day

Shawn Lettelleir
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Shawn Lettelleir » 24 Dec 2012, 16:04

The exp for clan war is pathetic as well...I can hunt in Jade for 7 APs, get ~90k exp...in CW spend 10 APs, get ~40k exp for fort success...takes more strategy for CW than hunting, so this is appears to just be an AP sinkhole...

Supa Mario
Notable
Notable

Post by Supa Mario » 06 Jan 2013, 11:01

Seems this game is broken from the very begging by the super ocho spenders. lol

hail1234
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by hail1234 » 08 Jan 2013, 21:08

we pay good money and i mean good money to be ocho whores . i spend on average 600 a month .
im only doing what every 1 else would do if they had the money to be ocho whores .

me and my fellow clan members in dark omen are concerned other clans will stop playin soon and that sucks, a lot of us would prefer a harder challenge from other clans if admins hurry up with the quests that would be great too as that will benifit everybody so admins if ur reading this please sort something out with the quests and bosses . ps the exp weekend was a great hit for a lot of people .
knowing i was stuck at work 4 x 12 hour shifts so kinda missed the event :( but nevermind ill just top up on ocho :D