CLAN WARS NO FUN...

Sky Ocean is an alternative version of Battle Stations with fairly different game settings.
Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

CLAN WARS NO FUN...

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 19 Dec 2012, 14:24

25hrs 40 mins ago Dark Omen Fortress has entered the battle led by boleslaw...

Then Dark omen proceeds to get every sink aside from Legacy stealing INA both times... And they are still floating the next day...

Spiritoso
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: CLAN WARS NO FUN...

Post by Spiritoso » 19 Dec 2012, 14:27

they are really the powerhouse these days .. =s

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 19 Dec 2012, 14:38

They rezz once a day because noone can sink them... rather then buff hp for clans rezzing on them, how about hurt them... as clearly, 15 rezzes cannot sink them.

Forum Mod 2

Post by Forum Mod 2 » 20 Dec 2012, 03:12

hmmmmmm........

hail1234
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by hail1234 » 20 Dec 2012, 04:21

why punish us for being to strong . if u wanna match us in power then strenghen ur fort

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 20 Dec 2012, 16:17

Ok. I will put it this way. all your members are in the top 115... We had a member there and he fled to your group. You guys have a max fort and a trine laser. You guys have all the ocho players. Anyone else trying to rezz on you does so for the 1-2 war medals, not because we stand a chance. your lowest level member is in the 60-70 range level. our highest member is 89, which is higher then some of the highest in other clans. If there was a chance at a fair fight i wouldnt care, but with evreyone in one clan, its not a fair fight, whether we level the fort or not. We cannot ever match your damage. Leveling the fort just makes our stupid lop sided war longer for you, which isnt in our best interest. why help you guys level faster when our ap is spent before you sink us already.

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 20 Dec 2012, 16:22

oh and last night...

39hrs 20 mins ago Dark Omen Fortress has entered the battle led by boleslaw...

didnt check this morning

Jason180
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Jason180 » 21 Dec 2012, 01:31

Maybe they could put a temporary level cap. Reducing the exp high levels get from CW doesn't stop them from warring frequently.

Kevin Wislawski
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Kevin Wislawski » 21 Dec 2012, 05:43

we been turnin down 99% of ppl who want to join D.O and askin them to join other clan to help u guys try and grow stronger get some recruiment thread out there and try and build ur clan up will take time but ur get there in the end look at all the best clans in bs they didnt happen overnight they put alot of work into it to become what they r these days im sure u guys can do the same

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 21 Dec 2012, 14:57

well recruitment isnt the issue lol. People try to go to the strongest clans. when people see 400+ sinks to 10... what clan do you think they will want to join lol but yea. we are focusing on leveling and getting stronger. donations come slowly for non ocho clans

Robert Ekblad
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Robert Ekblad » 21 Dec 2012, 22:53

Dark Omen even repairs to deny weaker clans sinks, rather than using another token.

Top Dark Omen captains now do 350k damage per run to other Forts. Those 350k damage per run is about the same damage other full clans can do with all members together in one wave, with possible exception of LCF.

With 6 out of 7 captains over level 105 in one clan, there is no real competition in the single tier.

hail1234
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by hail1234 » 21 Dec 2012, 23:19

im level 135 in dark omen and yh i deal some serious damage , but i spent alot of time and money power leveling on a game i like , but i do feel guilty bout the clan im in sinkin others so easily without a good challenge i would like to make a rule of we dont attack bk for 3 whole minutes against all clans apart from lcf , kai and legacy as they have got firepower close to ours , but kevin doesnt like the idea as he does not want to make are clan look bad . if it was me who controls dark omen i would make the rule off no attacking clans for first 3 minutes that there up , giving u lot time to get war medals and decent exp . We will ignore the 3 minute rule if 2 or more clans up though as we will take serious damage . but i would still keep are defenders in place as we gotta defend are fort a bit . ill speak with kevin and the others and see what they think . i just wanna play the game on equal footin against other clans as its more fun when its a challenge to sink a fort.
maybe the admins of the game could let clans merge together to give u guys alot more firepower or maybe 2 or 3 clans should work together to take us down . dark omen works as a solid team and were very orginised i think thats why we do so well.

Kevin Wislawski
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Kevin Wislawski » 22 Dec 2012, 02:58

hail1234 wrote:
> dark omen works as a solid team and were very orginised i think
thats why we do so well.

agree there we put alot of work tryin to sort r def line out and we got lucky we r attackers if i remember right sky army and kai also had a top players but wasnt happen the way it was run so they left:

also ur sayin we got the top 6-7 ppl at least 2 of them barly war these day and i know one has not show up for 2 weeks and its not like we have 4-5 of them online at one time either..

most clans here try to sink us with a max of 2 ppl which is highly unlikely goin to hapeen maybe u guys should try and look for more active members that are willin to attack more?

Robert Ekblad
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Robert Ekblad » 22 Dec 2012, 08:56

Kevin Wislawski wrote:
> hail1234 wrote:
> > dark omen works as a solid team and were very orginised i think
> thats why we do so well.
>
> agree there we put alot of work tryin to sort r def line out and we got lucky we r
> attackers if i remember right sky army and kai also had a top players but wasnt
> happen the way it was run so they left:
>
> also ur sayin we got the top 6-7 ppl at least 2 of them barly war these day and i
> know one has not show up for 2 weeks and its not like we have 4-5 of them online at
> one time either..
>
> most clans here try to sink us with a max of 2 ppl which is highly unlikely goin to
> hapeen maybe u guys should try and look for more active members that are willin to
> attack more?

The general motivation to salvage and blow all your AP on a 6,5 Million Fort to do 250k damage, repeatedly is fairly low and rather demotivating. Once players have the war medals they feel they need, clan war is not so hot any more, especially when your effort always looks like an ant biting an elephant.

There is usually 2-4 people attacking from both sides. Lower levels are usually defending with salvage kits and auto repairs. Difference is that your side does 5-50x the damage due to higher levels, and sometimes due to sinking attackers.

hail1234
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by hail1234 » 22 Dec 2012, 09:47

hmmmmm