Combine Tiers A, B, and C

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Rory Hunter
Low profile
Low profile

Re: Combine Tiers A, B, and C

Post by Rory Hunter » 06 Sep 2012, 02:46

Sounds like someone needs to change their rezz times to when other clans are up.

Pretty simple solution, no need to change the game because you cant rezz at a better time.

Nikki A
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Nikki A » 06 Sep 2012, 02:54

Andrew Bowman wrote:

> Even I know from 9 AM Sios to 3 PM is a slow for any tier. The majority of clans rez before 9 AM or after 7 PM or
> so. Get over it and get used to it

So, the devs should just look at this game and think, yea, lets just ignore 10 hour of salvage times and have 0 perks to keep those players enganged. I hope you aren't their business manager.

Nikki A
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Nikki A » 06 Sep 2012, 02:57

Rory Hunter wrote:
> Sounds like someone needs to change their rezz times to when other clans
> are up.
>
> Pretty simple solution, no need to change the game because you cant rezz at
> a better time.

I don't want to salvage at another time. I actually can't. I would never war. I would give a solution of allowing us to have multiple forts, but it seems people really like accusing clans of having feeder clans.

I am looking to improve the game. Again, show me why my idea is bad and I shall argue. Calling me a c**t or saying idiotic things like "salvage at a different time" don't further this discussion at all. Re-read the 1st post and get back to me.

Andrew Reichert
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Andrew Reichert » 06 Sep 2012, 03:20

figure out the clans that do salvage at those times, get them in your tier.

personally, i'm still trying to figure out how to get HiT back to S and keep them there

Rory Hunter
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Rory Hunter » 06 Sep 2012, 11:25

Nikki A wrote:
> I don't want to salvage at another time. I actually can't. I would never war. I
> would give a solution of allowing us to have multiple forts, but it seems people
> really like accusing clans of having feeder clans.
>
> I am looking to improve the game. Again, show me why my idea is bad and I shall
> argue. Calling me a c**t or saying idiotic things like "salvage at a different
> time" don't further this discussion at all. Re-read the 1st post and get back
> to me.

Wow, I never said you were a c**t :(

combining all the lower tiers would make it really hard for the tier C clans to get stronger, the gap from the top to the bottom would be huge.

I thought having a auto rezz makes things more predicatable allowing clans to rezz around the same time as one another?

Robert Powell
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Robert Powell » 06 Sep 2012, 15:05

Why not just have 1 tier and be done with it? Small clan and can't compete...tough shit. Find partners and merge or joint rez and go for it. No more fortwatch because you will have no more wins.

Problem solved.

Nikki A
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Nikki A » 06 Sep 2012, 16:30

Rory Hunter wrote:

> combining all the lower tiers would make it really hard for the tier C clans to get
> stronger, the gap from the top to the bottom would be huge.

Wrong.
Several of the current Tier C clans used to be Tier A, but have purposely kept themselves weaker to stay in Tier C/B. That is exactly what this game doesn't need: Clans keeping themselves weak. If my clan is strong enough to float between Tier A and S, then I can't imagine how weak the clans are that are stuck in Tier C. We have maybe 20 active warrers with only about 10-12 regulars, and typically 5-8 at a rez. I wouldn't call us strong.

deadlySiobhan
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by deadlySiobhan » 01 Oct 2012, 00:55

Nikki A wrote:
> Several of the current Tier C clans used to be Tier A, but have purposely kept
> themselves weaker to stay in Tier C/B. That is exactly what this game doesn't need:
> Clans keeping themselves weak.

not only are clans doing this but lots of these clans in tier B/C sit around and wait till other clans do all the work just to steal a fort sink but truly cannot hold a battle on their own 1 vs 1...combine A B and C if they can't swim then stay sunk

Abb Tighe
Unknown
Unknown
Location: Having Fun Away from the hassles that come with Large Clans

Post by Abb Tighe » 01 Oct 2012, 09:59

Each Tier Should have a NPC fort that rez's if there has been no other clan up in the last 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
Solves all problems and shouldn't be that hard to implement.

Nikki A
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Nikki A » 04 Oct 2012, 20:46

Abb Tighe wrote:
> Each Tier Should have a NPC fort that rez's if there has been no other clan
> up in the last 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
> Solves all problems and shouldn't be that hard to implement.

I agree. /me bumps other thread.