DEV _ WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN AWAY MY AP's

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Stuart the Mad Scientist
Unknown
Unknown

Re: DEV _ WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN AWAY MY AP's

Post by Stuart the Mad Scientist » 16 Jan 2012, 20:54

Fábio Rodrigues wrote:
> I'm sorry, then please do direct me to the post where you say you're happy to
> literally PAY for the minus AP, because all I see is this.
>
> Stuart the Mad Scientist wrote:
> > I am happy to pay it back through Ap regen, but I am not happy being
> > forced to spend yet more money.

Why are you continuing the debate out of context. I was credited with APs and assuming this is a legitimate bug, am prefectly happy to repay APs. If I had ochos in credit i could use them, but i do not. I am simply not happy having to purchase additional (unbudgeted) ochos to correct a Tyler error when the solution should be simply to move the debt to the AP regen counter and let me pay it off thru regen. Why you should insist that this isnt an option is unknown to me, or do you know the code in depth? Are you perhaps the cowboy coder that caused all this in the first place?

Samuel Chiou
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Samuel Chiou » 16 Jan 2012, 20:56

You don't have to purchase any ocho. And if you do, you don't have to spend it on AP...

Stuart the Mad Scientist
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Stuart the Mad Scientist » 16 Jan 2012, 20:59

Samuel Chiou wrote:
> You don't have to purchase any ocho. And if you do, you don't have to spend
> it on AP...
i understand that, but if i want to add some AP to play the game, I have to first pay off the -1000 which requires me to purchase an extra 100 ochos first.....

Samuel Chiou
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Samuel Chiou » 16 Jan 2012, 21:02

Fair's fair. You got 1000 for nothing, which was a mistake (and you did use it, too...). All it does is make you even.

Sure, they could have just let it slide. Would have been less fuss, probably wouldn't have hurt them much. But loads of people were all like "omg let's get free 1000 AP" and telling people about it. So it had to be done.

Simon Smith
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Simon Smith » 16 Jan 2012, 21:02

Stuart the Mad Scientist wrote:
> Samuel Chiou wrote:
> > You don't have to purchase any ocho. And if you do, you don't have to spend
> > it on AP...
> i understand that, but if i want to add some AP to play the game, I have to first
> pay off the -1000 which requires me to purchase an extra 100 ochos first.....

Should have thought of that when you were spending 1000 APs that you didn't purchase.

Fábio Rodrigues
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Fábio Rodrigues » 16 Jan 2012, 21:07

Stuart the Mad Scientist wrote:
> Why are you continuing the debate out of context.

Nothing I said was out of context. I quoted the only sentences on the matter that you said. And all of them went against what you were saying.

> I was credited with APs and assuming this is a legitimate bug, am prefectly happy to repay APs.

Good! It's the first time I see you actually typing it out though.

> or do you know the code in depth? Are you perhaps the cowboy coder that caused all this in the first
> place?

deadlySiobhan
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by deadlySiobhan » 17 Jan 2012, 01:29

Point of the matter is this:

Those who purchased 500 ocho or more should not be 'punished' for an obvious system error, you are taking away from the VIP AP REWARD program LL ( which states 100AP for every 1000 ocho purchased) if someone purchased ocho to meet that bonus then TYLER PROJECTS IS LIABLE FOR THEFT OF SERVICES due to current VIP promotion bonus. <---those AP should be given back period.

Those who purchased 50 ocho just to get the 'so called 1000 AP bonus' and then blabbed it to their friends or others should be punished. Tyler has the means to look that up as well to confirm what purchases were made to meet VIP bonus and which purchase were they SYSTEM REWARD ERROR.

that is the right and proper thing to do, instead of punishing those who purchased more than 50 ocho, whether it was a bug or not in essence it is TYLER's fault for not ensuring that the DEFAULT REWARD setting was not enable.

Now give me back my AP I won from the GAMBLER'S CHEST I PURCHASED LAST WEEK. thank you that is all.

Rookles 2
Notable
Notable

Post by Rookles 2 » 17 Jan 2012, 01:37

WTF? Are you even reading this thread?

The 1500AP bonus for 1000 Ocho purchase HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. I got this bonus this month and it was unaffected. Don't talk about legal rights until you read carefully what this has to do with. Until then, you just keep sounding completely clueless on the situation and nobody will take you seriously. If English is your second language and you just aren't able to catch all the info, understand this: 1kAP was removed only from people that received a 1kAP system error.

Your AP from a Gambler Chest is also irrelevant. My guess is this is what happened... I don't know the numbers for your case, but here is what probably occurred:

You had 0 AP in your bank.
You got the 1kAP system error.
Lets say you later opened a Gambler Chest and got 200AP.
Your Bank total was 1200 AP.
You spent 500 AP.
Now your total is 700 AP.
The devs noticed the error and removed the 1kAP given out by mistake.
Your balance would now be -300 AP.
You used 300 AP you never bought, earned or had rights to claim.
You were not cheated.

Rookles 2
Notable
Notable

Post by Rookles 2 » 17 Jan 2012, 04:24

So utterly disappointed that the link wasn't turtle related.

Joel Koh
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Joel Koh » 17 Jan 2012, 04:32

turtles were so 6 months ago.

note that my comment above does not in any way, intended or otherwise, indicate the decrement of my liking of turtles

HicHaecHoc
Unknown
Unknown

Post by HicHaecHoc » 10 Apr 2016, 14:52

Samuel Chiou wrote:You're lucky LL didn't make your actual AP count a minus number instead of just your AP bank.

Why are you saying this Sam? You're one of the butthurt losers who wanted LL to stop working on BS, right? What's going on?