* I take back that Apology

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
KudaPutih
Obscure
Obscure

Re: * I take back that Apology

Post by KudaPutih » 18 Jan 2012, 06:37

Leonard Lin wrote:
> zyblack wrote:
> > Wow. I amazed at the lack of control and moderating in this forum. Comments like
> that
> > would warrant a warning if not an immediate ban in other forums. I see multiple
> posts
> > just like this all over the board and it seem to be the norm here seeing that
> even a
> > Site Admin call the customers fools openly. Are we totally allowed to be
> insulting
> > and denigrating to others here without any form of penalty? Even if we insult
> > moderators (is there one?) or the site admin? Is there any boundaries in the
> first
> > place?? The management team has no issue with their conduct of their moderating
> team
> > or how they respond to the public or customers?
>
> Must be new here. For support issues please contact support. As for our BS forums:
> Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

why are my friends banned from this forum?

Sky Tan
Well known
Well known

Post by Sky Tan » 18 Jan 2012, 06:39

Read my previous post on forums rule.

The only one rule

:p

Artemios Masmanidis
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Artemios Masmanidis » 18 Jan 2012, 06:43

KuntPut0 wrote:

>
> why are my friends banned from this forum?

LOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TROLOLOLOLOLO

KudaPutih
Obscure
Obscure

Post by KudaPutih » 18 Jan 2012, 06:50

Leonard Lin wrote:

> Must be new here. For support issues please contact support. As for our BS forums:

why are my friends banned from this forum?

Sky Tan wrote:
> Read my previous post on forums rule.
>
> The only one rule
>
> :p

ic

LL rules

zyblack
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by zyblack » 18 Jan 2012, 06:50

Leonard Lin wrote:
> zyblack wrote:
> > Wow. I amazed at the lack of control and moderating in this forum. Comments like
> that
> > would warrant a warning if not an immediate ban in other forums. I see multiple
> posts
> > just like this all over the board and it seem to be the norm here seeing that
> even a
> > Site Admin call the customers fools openly. Are we totally allowed to be
> insulting
> > and denigrating to others here without any form of penalty? Even if we insult
> > moderators (is there one?) or the site admin? Is there any boundaries in the
> first
> > place?? The management team has no issue with their conduct of their moderating
> team
> > or how they respond to the public or customers?
>

Yeah I am new here. Still that does not invalidate what I said or asked. If support issues are not meant to be posted here then what is this forum for? Purely trolling and flaming? Why does Tyler spend the effort to entice people to join the forum board but then allow the abuses and insults to carry on and push people away from it at the same time? Isn't the purpose of this forum to build up the BS community and give a sense of belonging?

I don't see how calling people "fools" and "illiterate toads" help in any way unless you are brought up that way which lead to that sort of thinking that it is cool. It seems like BS is looking to encourage a community thriving on mean spiritedness and anarchy. And to have a Site Admin admit that much is telling.

BTW Sky Tan, KudaPutih may not be perfect in his use of the English language but I am pretty sure you can't best him in his native tongue. English is not the only language spoken in this world and calling someone illiterate because he doesn't have mastery over 1 language is kinda dumb.

Sucking up to the Site admin doesn't make you a better man over Kuda who isn't perfect in English language.

Sky Tan
Well known
Well known

Post by Sky Tan » 18 Jan 2012, 07:18

Thanks for single me out.
For my few thousand post previously and close 500 I have rarely dug people cos of their language or call names.
Cos I understand my English is just as poor at most I will ask pple to learn to read

Why I am fluttering here? I dun need to suck their balls in db my Ocho balance will be enuff .
I just cannot understand when pple asking ways they were brought up n stuff , morals, ethics when a single simple integrity call to return Wat is not yours is needed.
Distort facts, take things from those context but eventually boils to greed.

I dun need to explain to you or pple here Wat I had did for the community

Nvm. Actually I run really care how I am perceived here.

BS is about fun n lol n on the boards with those IDIots with 1000+ post

zyblack
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by zyblack » 18 Jan 2012, 08:29

Sky Tan wrote:
> Thanks for single me out.
> For my few thousand post previously and close 500 I have rarely dug people
> cos of their language or call names.
> Cos I understand my English is just as poor at most I will ask pple to
> learn to read
>
> Why I am fluttering here? I dun need to suck their balls in db my Ocho
> balance will be enuff .
> I just cannot understand when pple asking ways they were brought up n stuff
> , morals, ethics when a single simple integrity call to return Wat is not
> yours is needed.
> Distort facts, take things from those context but eventually boils to
> greed.
>
> I dun need to explain to you or pple here Wat I had did for the community
>
> Nvm. Actually I run really care how I am perceived here.
>
> BS is about fun n lol n on the boards with those IDIots with 1000+ post

My pleasure really.

Asking people to "learn to read" or perhaps "write more clearly" is not as offensive as "illiterate toad" and it would have been a better choice of words. Of course it is your prerogative to use whatever words you wish...but don't get upset when people point it out to you.

My posts in this thread has no links to the current "negative 1000 AP" situation since I am not affected by it. But frankly it was still an system error as clear as day. It should never have happened in the first place but it did. I understand the argument that those who spent the AP deserve to have it deducted from their AP bank. I agree with it somewhat but not completely.

Look at it this way. You go to a nearby coffeeshop and you start hearing from the customers that the shop is giving away free donuts for coffee purchased at their shops. You walk in to buy your coffee and sure enough a donut was given to you without question. After munching through it halfway, the store manager walked up and told you that the donut is not free and he will be charging it to your account. You don't have to pay now but next time you want another donut, you have to pay for this one as well.

Suppose I don't ever buy a donut from the coffeeshop again, I have technically earned a free "donut" ...which is all good to me. But it happens that I love the coffee there and then one day the shop have a new promotion "Buy 3 donuts and get 1 free coffee" (Spend 3000 AP and get 1 free crafted weapon of your choice - in BS speak), I would now have to pay for the extra donut in order to enjoy the promotion which means I pay for 4 donuts instead of 3.

Even though it seems logical that I have to pay for the donut I owed earlier, it must be understood that I could have went without it if it was not offered in the first place and I would not be "1 donut down" for this new promotion. On a normal day to day basis, the donut by itself is not really attractive to me and life would be fine without having to buy one. But with this new promotion of "Buy 3 donuts and get 1 free coffee", the value of the donut went up exponentially and it makes it much more worthwhile to fork out the money to buy the 3 donuts. It is painfully clear to me now that the "free donut" given earlier is really not a worthwhile investment since I could have saved the money for this new promotion instead.

It almost sounds like entrapment though it might be too harsh a word since no law was trespassed in this situation. But calling players who was given the APs (by mistake of BS) as greedy for spending the AP is not entirely right as well. They wouldn't have spend it if they were not given it in the first place.

Bobby Bubblebobblebobo Cf
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Bobby Bubblebobblebobo Cf » 18 Jan 2012, 08:39

^bunch of stuff i didnt read.
make your posts shorter, and more sensible.
all i saw was something donut, whine whine, MOAR donut, whine whine.

Sky Tan
Well known
Well known

Post by Sky Tan » 18 Jan 2012, 09:06

HEARD is the key point here also.
None of the employee or Tyler had produce any information of the sort to support the claims.

They did not serve u the donut. (Programming and Real Life services is pretty different)
Nothing was really GIVEN.
Using your analogy at most the donut was left on your table. The Owner never say it is yours.
U ate it. Or like some others left it behind without touching it.

Anyone can just highlight that he didnt order. IF he said it was FREE. IT will be Tyler fault.

Ur bank account got deposit by the inland revenue 1 million dollars
U spend it.
Wats next?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All this analogy can go on and on , on either sides of the fence
But lets ask ourselves truthfully for the answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 18 Jan 2012, 09:37

zyblack wrote:
"I could have went without it if it was not offered in the first place"

We didn't offer any "donuts". The non-perishable gold flake donuts were on the metaphorical table and a ghost was slipping them into customers' bags. The ghost took back the donuts and the customers decided to shout at the shop owner.

The redemption code on the BS page and the forum: those are "donuts" and they have a "Please take one" sign on them.

*Serves Donuts*

Andrew Rennie
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Andrew Rennie » 18 Jan 2012, 09:43

donuts FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me quickly eats them all

Rory Hunter
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Rory Hunter » 18 Jan 2012, 11:00

sorry LL, once said it can never be taken back

zyblack
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by zyblack » 18 Jan 2012, 11:07

Leonard Lin wrote:
> zyblack wrote:
> "I could have went without it if it was not offered in the first
> place"
>
> We didn't offer any "donuts". The non-perishable gold flake
> donuts were on the metaphorical table and a ghost was slipping them into
> customers' bags. The ghost took back the donuts and the customers decided
> to shout at the shop owner.
>
> The redemption code on the BS page and the forum: those are
> "donuts" and they have a "Please take one" sign on
> them.
>
> *Serves Donuts*

Please don't try to hide the fact that the 1000 AP was credited into the players' account. It was there. Now is it a ghost or system fault that did it? Trying to make it easier on yourself and BS to explain it away to the supernatural so no one can question it?

You are basically saying that the 1000 AP was credited because of a ghost and not because of the BS server's fault?

Well if the AP was not really there in the first place, then why is there talk of the players already spending it and getting negative AP in return?

Suppose there is no AP given out at all, then why deduct 1000 AP from the players? There won't be this issue in the first place.

If there was AP given out and the players actually used it, then who gave out the AP? Ghost or the system? Players' fault or BS's fault? Ghost again??

Kong Jun Yin
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Kong Jun Yin » 18 Jan 2012, 11:09

^ Maybe it'll help if you didn't take the analogy literally.

And why do you try to argue? You will never win. You hold no power over them. Its going to stay this way no matter what you do.

Andrew Deasey
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Andrew Deasey » 18 Jan 2012, 11:13

Kong Jun Yin wrote:
> ^ Maybe it'll help if you didn't take the analogy literally.
>
> And why do you try to argue? You will never win. You hold no power over
> them. Its going to stay this way no matter what you do.

Kong... havent you realised by now. Regardless of your opinion or thoughts, people are pissed off. What ever you say isnt going to change that.
All you are doing by arguing back is ensuring that this topic NEVER DIE!!!!

You dont want your rebate then I see.......LL isnt happy remember.. You should be smart and just SHUT THE f**k UP!!!!!