***** -+- JOIN X-FLEET -+- *****

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.

adolf hitler
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Re: ***** -+- JOIN X-FLEET -+- *****

Post by adolf hitler » 14 Jan 2014, 19:23

[/quote]
No im too busy fucking ur girlfriend.. fine piece of ass she is

[/quote]

Would that be on the same evening I raped your father whilst his mistress cried out words of encouragement to me?

adolf hitler
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by adolf hitler » 15 Jan 2014, 17:52

"shit in his mouth, shit in his mouth!!!!" She yelled.

I was only to happy to comply.

wilfred316
Notable
Notable

Post by wilfred316 » 17 Jan 2014, 15:02

Join X-Fleet!!!

adolf hitler
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by adolf hitler » 17 Jan 2014, 17:52

Who, me?

wilfred316
Notable
Notable

Post by wilfred316 » 18 Jan 2014, 05:04

Said that in General for all SIOS which means u can also join :)

wilfred316
Notable
Notable

Post by wilfred316 » 24 Jan 2014, 05:52

***** -+- JOIN X-FLEET -+- *****

Come join the Rank 6 clan in Sios!

Dias
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Dias » 29 Jan 2014, 20:26

Wilfred you forgot to say something in last couple of days?

Chrisnetika2
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Chrisnetika2 » 29 Jan 2014, 21:31

f**k x-feed u fagits

sonofgrumps
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sonofgrumps » 29 Jan 2014, 23:04

Chrisnetika2 wrote:f**k x-feed u fagits

Get back to sucking on your CMs cocks you cross dressing , monobrow plucking paedophile

Chrisnetika2
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Chrisnetika2 » 31 Jan 2014, 07:12

sonofgrumps wrote:

Get back to sucking on your CMs cocks you cross dressing , monobrow plucking paedophile

o look it is Gollum from LotR butchering the english language, go take some english classes and get some teeth before you come on here talking about everyone else's looks

Rajini Lobo
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Rajini Lobo » 31 Jan 2014, 09:20

I would like to apologise on behalf of our members who have been flaming your recruitment thread. Wish you all the best in your recruitment efforts.

sonofgrumps
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sonofgrumps » 31 Jan 2014, 13:53

Chrisnetika2 wrote:
sonofgrumps wrote:

o look it is Gollum from LotR butchering the english language, go take some english classes and get some teeth before you come on here talking about everyone else's looks

You are so fucking thick when you actually went to the effort to troll through fb and find a pic of me to flame on this db you failed and chose a pic that wasn't even me that just goes to prove what a fucking moron you really are .. Get back in your hole you rancid little paedo.. When it comes to butchering the English language you should be the last one to make comment you fuckwit.

Chrisnetika2
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Chrisnetika2 » 01 Feb 2014, 07:06

sonofgrumps wrote:
You are so fucking thick when you actually went to the effort to troll through fb and find a pic of me to flame on this db you failed and chose a pic that wasn't even me that just goes to prove what a fucking moron you really are .. Get back in your hole you rancid little paedo.. When it comes to butchering the English language you should be the last one to make comment you fuckwit.

1st of all you come on the forums and talk shit about me when I never started shit against you or your clan, then you go the extra mile and stalk me and every post I make including here when nothing in this thread had nothing to do with you unless you in X-Feed and nobody mentioned you here, so don't come around talking about "effort to troll" when you only come on here saying shit you have no idea what you are saying.You also mention me finding a pic of you which I did.. and your ugly toothless fucker and I even posted it here.You keep talking shit about my looks.. you don't even know what I look like .. nobody knows what I look like because unlike you i'm not a dumbass to make my pictures public so you just proved you're even more moronic then I originally thought.So not only you don't know what I look like but you can't even produce a picture of me.. to make it worse you listen to other dumbfucks like zepp and echo what they say.. so who the one sucking c**k now? lol
Also your material is old,dry and corny.. you say the same shit everytime and idk if it is because your limited mental capacity of a 4 year old or you are one those U.K hicks that enjoy fucking their sister and hang beer can wind chimes off their front porch, regardless.. you are boring and not even worth my time anymore.. in fact you do not deserve any more replies from me unless you show me you have some intelligence so take some classes.. read a book.And with that I am done with you.

Now for the next matter, for last few weeks I been trolling in this thread and all I need to do is say some shit and like little puppets everybody responds in the tone they have been.All I have to do is tug on the strings a bit and you all react as I expected, shows how weak you all are.. and did exactly what I wanted you all to do.Every few days i'll come on here and not give a shit what the replies are and i'll say short sentence here and I incite a whole clan to frustrated... like little puppets and it is so funny.. that goal here is trying to recruit members and i'm able to get X-Feed CMs to react and say shit back... which is great show for new members.. I show them how weak minded the CM's are, any good CM would never react to trolls.Any reply here just proves me more right.Best part is I only login here every few days... and I make you all login everyday to see if I reply... like I said .. puppets.

So long story short.. gumps .. idiot as usual, and I accomplished exactly what I aimed to do here to prove a point.

My work is done on this thread and in the forums,what was once a recruit thread is now a flame thread thanks to wonderful x-feed CM's that reacted
I'm done on these forums, so go prove how more idiotic you all are by flaming back knowing i'm not even gonna see it... that must really burn lool

adolf hitler
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by adolf hitler » 01 Feb 2014, 13:23

Chrisnetika2 wrote:
sonofgrumps wrote:

I'm done on these forums

We'll see...