The Official Sios Police Department-PendragonsRevenge1 R&Ssm

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

The Official Sios Police Department-PendragonsRevenge1 R&Ssm

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 09 Nov 2011, 16:08

As High Lord And Chancellor Of Sios I officially open this new thread. I am pleased that we in the TOSPD have new allies, friends that think the likemindedness that we do; they are enlightened and open in their talking to us; they have supported me along time and I certainly hope that I have helped them in many ways. I am most happy with my longtime allies in TOSPD. We have forged powerful alliances with my friends and allies; we have fought well in our many areas of experience and in the Clanforts we have been all involved in.

Truce And Treaty between the Group TOSPD with the Clanfort Faction WAR:
1) Sadly for now I won't be joining the Clanfort Faction WAR; my decision however on the Truce with WAR CFF is ironclad, the Truce holds between the CMs of WAR CFF and our group The Official Sios Police Department, however one snipe attack on any members of our groups outside of Clanfort Wars, in PVPs then the Official Truce between CFF WAR and TOSPD will be broken and the treaty at an end.

2) My decision is based on the other 4 clauses that the CMs of CFF WAR and I discussed, I shall not here talk about what were in the apps clauses of WAR CFF because that was between me and the CFF Clan Masters of WAR CFF, however perhaps at another time then I may make another Apps to join the Clanfort Faction WAR.

I had discussions with an ally about the situation of the past few days and then made my decision based on that talk with my ally. Their words were truthful, honest and honoriable which enlightened me alot because of that talk.

3) We are faced with several mysterious groups which threaten all of Sios, the first of these was someone naming himself the Rep1 SOS of Silence, but now a Military org branch within the Red Fleet and SOS is "The Red Disputers" whom challenge TOSPDOPS and all her allies. I am thus as The High Lord and Chancellor Of Sios, declaring that Jades Harbour is the Unoffical Patrol route of all TOSPD Allied Airships that go on patrol there, I am also naming Port Royale as an offical patrol route of all airships loyal to the Clanfort Factions of Sios and TOSPDOPS. We are defenders of justice and we dispense justice and police the Skies of Sios to try to make a difference each day to Sios by punishing the law breakers. I personally warn SOS Silencer and the Red Disputers that if you and your allies are found in Jades Harbour or Port Royale, you will be attacked, boarded and sunk if we can sink your banditoes. My sinking of King ALion of the SOS Red Fleet at Jades Harbour was part of my warning to you; Your alliance and the destruction you have caused will not go unnoticed nor unpunished, if you do not heed my warning what you get in Jades Harbour is your own doings.

4) I ask for a truce between CSPEC, TOSPDOS and The Dark Clowns Empire, since the situation has gotten far out of control, we need all the firepower and airships from all the Clanforts Factions of Sios and cannot fight amongst ourselves as we are now. For reasons of this situation I will not be joining any Clanfort Faction but will help coordinate between all the Factions and the Tyleron Royal House Military Base at Tyleron City.

Pendragons Revenge1 Airship Report and Summary:

I am greatly impressed with the buying of weapons that I could do in the past few days from the Black Market, Pendragons Revenge1 is a very sturdy airship and is well armed as well armored. That bloody Ian Nighmare highjacked my profile before he lost my profile when my Airship Account was returned to me and he deleted large portions of my character Bio History, however I can rewrite it when I get the chance, this time Ian Nighmare won't screw around with it again.
Last edited by Eric Brian Brewster on 19 Apr 2012, 17:57, edited 4 times in total.

Artemios Masmanidis
Recognised
Recognised

Re: The Official Sios Police Department-PendragonsRevenge1 R

Post by Artemios Masmanidis » 09 Nov 2011, 16:12

-=WAR=- members will honour the Truce, Eric.

Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

Post by Dickieflashman » 09 Nov 2011, 16:50

f**k Off Paedo!

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 09 Nov 2011, 16:55

OMG! Paragraphs!!!

Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

Post by Dickieflashman » 09 Nov 2011, 17:18

LL, his mom must have helped him......

Alan Tollon
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Alan Tollon » 09 Nov 2011, 19:01

It wasn't Ian Nightmare who fucked with the pendragons bag-of-shite.

It was.....

Let's see if you can guess....

Giphin-
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Giphin- » 09 Nov 2011, 19:05

eric, how much dog shit did u eat today?

Ian Nighmare
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ian Nighmare » 09 Nov 2011, 21:39

I seem to be getting credit for everything at the moment. Including many things I had nothing to do with. Eric seems abit upset with me after his ship got sunk so many times yesterday.

Still Eric's bio is perfect for him and the fact he is to stupid to know how to edit it makes it even better.

Kong Jun Yin
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Kong Jun Yin » 10 Nov 2011, 12:16

Evening Twat.

You are a greater fool than I had imagined. I can guarantee that your little agreement will come to an end. You will be attacked by a member of WAR, and your scrap heap will be tossed in the garbage again. Now you try and join the ULs you so despise, but rest assured, a respectable clan will never let a psyched paedo in without you being sodomised.

Good day.

Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

Post by Dickieflashman » 10 Nov 2011, 19:22

I know who and how erics 1st FB account was banned.....

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 10 Nov 2011, 23:33

Kong Yin and Ian Nighmare, neither of you are my friends any more; I do not believe Alan Tollon.....Oh Yin I am a fool well the WAR CFF does not think I am foolish. Nightmare of the Airship Dark Shadow can attack me as much as he wants and he is but WAR CFF is maintaining their truce and treaty with TOSPD Group for me that is all that matters. Joy CFF PVPers is attacking me now seems I ruffled some feathers in WAR CFFers wanting me to join their Clanfort.....I am more than willing to make another apps to join WAR CFF since their members are very honoriable and friendly, in me talking to the top CMs of WAR CFF it eased my mind about any of them hacking my MSN and Facebook IDs.....Ian Nightmare did you like me reporting you to Facebook today that I know from your inboxes you yapped to me in how you hacked Chris Wislawski's FB ID stealing his airship and FB ID???!!! I most hope you did because the more you yap the more I report you.

Everyone can see you bottomfeeding off me but realistically your really not hurting me much but pushing me to Level 119, so keep up the good work. I am not going to fight you because you and I are evenly matched, if I had an Demon Edge and Dark Blade then I could sink you Ian Nighmare and I know I could. Do you know I am buying up alot of P Rocks from the Resources Market.....I think you can guess why, P Rocks =gps...pure and simply, oh Yin, don't worry I am confident in WAR CFF that the treaty is good for them and I want to help them. As much as I am able, Vengeance is at the top of their lists to sink and I am doing my part as an PVPer as High Lord And Chancellor of Sios to set a good example with my allies at WAR CFF.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 10 Nov 2011, 23:45

Ian Nighmare wrote:
> I seem to be getting credit for everything at the moment. Including many
> things I had nothing to do with. Eric seems abit upset with me after his
> ship got sunk so many times yesterday.
>
> Still Eric's bio is perfect for him and the fact he is to stupid to know
> how to edit it makes it even better.

You know Ian Nightmare....though your stupid at other things, untill the Deves get done with their MAINTENANCE of the BS Game I cannot edit my character Bio Profile, but hacking bugger I have reported you to them asking that I be allowed to edit my Bio Profile; if Leonard Lin wants me to succeed then he should contact me and help me against a Damn bugger like you. I HAVE 50 OCHO POINTS with my character......I WON THEM WITH MY SINKING OTHER AIRSHIPS and exploring, I can and will edit my Bio Character Profile from that disgusting crap you left me with!!!!! By the way Ian Nightmare, your damn stupid and you could not hack MSN nor Facebook without really good hacking help other than targetting Chris Wislawski's own Profile and Airship Account you are hardly a hacker at all.

Ian Nighmare
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ian Nighmare » 10 Nov 2011, 23:50

So sinking you is helping you get to 119? Ok then I am glad to help and will keep doing so.

I didn't even know you had reported me. Facebook does not seem to have took any notice of you again.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 10 Nov 2011, 23:55

Leonard Lin wrote:
> OMG! Paragraphs!!!

Does that surprise you Leonard Lin, on the old DBs I made a pretty good thoughtout Preposal in point form for you to consider as part of your restructuring of the game of Battle Stations;
if you don't want me joining WAR Clanfort Faction then I am willing for you to negotiate with me against the Dark Clowns if you don't want them ruining the game for everyone else, YOU gave the Dark Clowns their power by what you did between 2009, 2010 and now in 2011....they say I CREATED THEM.....I rather find that hard to believe. So if you don't want me joining WAR CFF then I expect to hear from you on your FB Chat to have you discuss with me how Peter Chong and you will be creating a Mega Clanfort Faction for me without the normal restrictions Clanfort Factions have now. I expect an SPD Island Continent and OPS Base with weapons and armor for my airship as well as the Clanfort and the players I would like to have in my Clanfort Faction....otherwise WAR CFF may speed up the process they are getting into to have me join them. Leonard Lin it is your choice the longer you putoff negotiating with me and the more better chances that WAR CFF will have in recruiting me...your time is ticking Leonard Lin, word on the grapevine of BS is that you want WAR CFF removed from the game, this is interesting in the fact that Very Wise Alice Tiwo is in WAR CFF in a very good role.....why exterminate WAR CFF with your squeeze in it?

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 11 Nov 2011, 00:03

Ian Nighmare wrote:
> So sinking you is helping you get to 119? Ok then I am glad to help and
> will keep doing so.
>
> I didn't even know you had reported me. Facebook does not seem to have took
> any notice of you again.

IF I WERE YOU NIGHMARE, I would be very careful that you don't hang around with the wrong crowd of hackers....namely the "Anonymous" Hacker Org. It seems the Authorities are very frightened by the stunt that the Anonymous hackers did for Saturday 5, 2011....other than more People on MSN and Facebook loosing their IDs it seems Anonymous Hackers plans have fizzled. The Police in the USA and I suspect in Europe as well have rounded up some Anonymous Hackers and their computers in going into homes raiding them.....I wonder if the cops will find out about the higherups in The Anonymous Hacking Org, I wrote on Yahoo in the Hightech message board and forum there if they wanted to know more about the hackers and their cronies all they had to do was monitor Facebook and the game of Battle Stations to find out whom were the hackers of Anonymous, I am sure that you would be on the cops lists atleast for shooting off your mouth, I think Alan Tollon would be on the cops "todo" list as would be the Edwards Brothers to be investigated.