The Official Sios Police Department-PendragonsRevenge1 R&Ssm

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Tearle
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: The Official Sios Police Department-PendragonsRevenge1 R

Post by Tearle » 24 Dec 2011, 17:05

After all this time... He's still making it too easy for you Alan... Sigh... He'll never learn...

Jello
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Jello » 25 Dec 2011, 07:56

thnx 4 da warning Alan....i spent an hour to read all the rants and in the end i ended up puking the noodle i was eating while reading this thread and i was just bumping this thread :)

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 25 Dec 2011, 17:26

Tearle wrote:
> Hi again Eric! How goes your war against evil? Hi Tearle, Merry Christmas to you my friend; my war against evil is going onward, I wonder if you would be surprised to know that I was contacted by an evildoer that is a higherup personage that had a lot to say about how the game would be proceeding in the New Year; while that higherup thinks a few of the cronies on the lower end of the scales are "kindred spirits" the fellow is with his friends actually using those lower down on the foodchains as pawns and machine tools in a "bigger machine" as I think if those that are being "used" would realize that they are merely parts of a far greater machine then they would not give their blind loyality to the higherup personiage that thinks that he or she controls even them. It is at this time of year I have hopes for those people that are being used in the game of BS, whom should realize it but do not thinking they control some aspects of the game but in reality they control nothing and their overseers they ally with control much including them. We will have to see in the New Year if the Higherup Personiage whom told me what may happen is correct in the information he gave to me, if it proves true even the "blind faith loyalists" of BS will be in serious trouble to those they blindly gave their loyality to.

wasi006
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by wasi006 » 25 Dec 2011, 17:30

wow....big posts :p

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 25 Dec 2011, 17:38

Tearle wrote:
> After all this time... He's still making it too easy for you Alan...
> Sigh... He'll never learn...

Tearle, the bigger question is for Alan Tollon and Ian Nighmare should be why are they making it too easy for those that think they are superior to the Edward Brothers and their friends??!! Some indeed think that way; the higherups suggest that they will only remain "kindred spirits" only if they continue to play along with blind faith loyality to their allies. The Minute they step out of line the friendship they thought they had with their fairweather allies will dissappear and they will become their enemies; if a few of them became enlightened to this fact I think their blindfaith loyality would also dissappear towards those that only see them as machine parts of a greater purpose.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 27 Dec 2011, 17:25

It has been some time since I could summarize alot that has happened in Sios over this past year. 1) Some events have taken place and new enemies have come to the forefront of the game whom issue threats to players that are allied to one another. 2) As per normal the Developers of the Game have more or less ignored the Medium and High Levelers in favor of their Ultimate Levelers whom sit on their thrones in their multiaccount, Red Tagged Airships making life uncertain for the majority of the players both in the Clanfort Factions as well as airship captains in Player Vs Player mode.....however the Developers have leveled the playing field of the game so that even medium levelers can be able to get tech weaponary to fight their enemies, one has to be thankful for even small favors I guess. 3) Those shadowy Chaos Associates are an odd bunch, courting me in inbox writings by their spokesmen then threatening me that I will be in the dark once again if I step over their lines they have drawn in the sand. Pitty that their spokesmen think to include me "in the loop" then when I don't play by their rules they get all huffy and fade away to the shadows again.

They note that their final objective is not yet completed but yet their plans have been set into motion by the machine gears they have created (bribing and coaxing other players to join in their plans), I think the Chaos Associates should realize that it takes more than ocho points, real cash or coaxing to make allies and earn loyalites in this Battle Stations game of ours, some are heroes and heroines in their own right doing their own part to see that Sios survive in the New Year to hold back the darkness and I shall continue to do my part as High Lord And Chancellor Of Sios.

Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

Post by Dickieflashman » 27 Dec 2011, 17:27

Giz a toke on thy crack pipe EBB, I could do with a good trip.

MasterDrail
Unknown
Unknown

Post by MasterDrail » 27 Dec 2011, 17:30

Either that or just disappear.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 29 Dec 2011, 20:02

Eric Brian Brewster wrote:
> It has been some time since I could summarize alot that has happened in
> Sios over this past year. 1) Some events have taken place and new
> enemies have come to the forefront of the game whom issue threats to
> players that are allied to one another. 2) As per normal the Developers
> of the Game have more or less ignored the Medium and High Levelers in favor
> of their Ultimate Levelers whom sit on their thrones in their multiaccount,
> Red Tagged Airships making life uncertain for the majority of the players
> both in the Clanfort Factions as well as airship captains in Player Vs
> Player mode.....however the Developers have leveled the playing field of
> the game so that even medium levelers can be able to get tech weaponary to
> fight their enemies, one has to be thankful for even small favors I guess.
> 3) Those shadowy Chaos Associates are an odd bunch, courting me in inbox
> writings by their spokesmen then threatening me that I will be in the dark
> once again if I step over their lines they have drawn in the sand. Pitty
> that their spokesmen think to include me "in the loop" then when
> I don't play by their rules they get all huffy and fade away to the shadows
> again.
>
> They note that their final objective is not yet completed but yet their
> plans have been set into motion by the machine gears they have created
> (bribing and coaxing other players to join in their plans), I think the
> Chaos Associates should realize that it takes more than ocho points, real
> cash or coaxing to make allies and earn loyalites in this Battle Stations
> game of ours, some are heroes and heroines in their own right doing their
> own part to see that Sios survive in the New Year to hold back the darkness
> and I shall continue to do my part as High Lord And Chancellor Of Sios.

I want to add here that I have beefed up Pendragons Revenge1 into a most fearsome DragonWolf Airship. It is amazing what just 3 sets of Comet Rocket Missiles can do along side an Sniper Rifle weapon; most enemy airships can do only 2 things, flee after my attacks on them or get blown to twisted hulks and fall from the skies. It has been said, "The Airships and their captains we sink and call 'failships' today can be sinking ourselves in the weeks to come." The words indeed ring true that Pendragons Revenge1 is a terror to my enemies in Sios when I as the High Lord And Chancellor make my patrols. I wish my allies the best hunting the New Years can offer.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 29 Dec 2011, 20:06

MasterDrail wrote:
> Either that or just disappear.

Oh MasterDrail I won't dissappear, as for 'trips' Alan Tollon best watch out, what ever he wants to toke could make him fall flat on his face on his outdoor step. I am making Pendragons Revenge1 into a very nasty airship so if you don't like it KEEP OUT OF MY WAY.

Alan Tollon
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Alan Tollon » 29 Dec 2011, 21:16

> MasterDrail wrote:
> > Either that or just disappear.
>
> Oh MasterDrail I won't dissappear, as for 'trips' Alan Tollon best watch out, what
> ever he wants to toke could make him fall flat on his face on his outdoor step. I
> am making Pendragons Revenge1 into a very nasty airship so if you don't like it KEEP
> OUT OF MY WAY.

Only 8 more levels and then I get my second ship. then I'm going to fucking spit roast you Eric.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 30 Dec 2011, 01:49

Alan Tollon wrote:
> Eric Brian Brewster wrote:
> > MasterDrail wrote:
> > > Either that or just disappear.
> >
> > Oh MasterDrail I won't dissappear, as for 'trips' Alan Tollon best watch out,
> what
> > ever he wants to toke could make him fall flat on his face on his outdoor step.
> I
> > am making Pendragons Revenge1 into a very nasty airship so if you don't like it
> KEEP
> > OUT OF MY WAY.
>
> Only 8 more levels and then I get my second ship. then I'm going to fucking spit
> roast you Eric.

Ohhhh Good Alan Tollon, unfortunately while you may beat me up abit 2 levels after that I go to Lands Of The Frost and then I start Exploring.....oh I will become very strong and craft those stormbolts, you never know what I will get there. If I win a few mega Treasure Chests in my adventures I could buy or craft say......A DEMON EDGE and perhaps 2 DARK BLADES, things like that and it would not matter Alan Tollon, weither you had your main airship or your secondary character because after that I would be on par with Ian Nighmare so becareful what you wish for...... Oh it get worse Alan Tollon, you may be a bit to busy to fight me; you best pray I don't get my computer fixed in the New Year rid of this DWTrojan Virus; if I did then I would rejoin the War Clanfort Faction and you would certainly might not hunt me in PVP. We would start hunting Dark Clownzs Empire Clan perhaps and find out just how tough they might be.....however I doubt they would be all that tough.

You know me getting alot of Gold Pieces and War Medals all at the same time is really very bad luck for you no matter how you beefup your airships Alan Tollon because I will get better tech weapons and come out chasing your friends and Ian Nighmare for you stealing my Clanfort from me and then having those things done to me 2 years ago, I have a very good memory, payback is very sweet avengement does come at a price but I am willing to pay it, even better yet I could create a Clanfort of my own. The possibilities are just though the roof.

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known
Location: Hotrodding around Cambodia with all the Ultimate Levellers.

Post by Gary Paul » 30 Dec 2011, 07:24

Is it true that when EBB gets sunk, frozen lakes crack, herons mourn, blizzards and storms rage in sympathy and at sunset his bespectacled, hairy, likeness appears on the mountainside, basked in an eerie, ethereal glow?

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 30 Dec 2011, 07:46

> Tearle wrote:
> > Hi again Eric! How goes your war against evil? Hi Tearle, Merry Christmas to
> you my friend; my war against evil is going onward, ...

Please leave a line after you quote someone and not meld their words into your gibberish. kthxbai

Jello
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Jello » 30 Dec 2011, 08:24

man this guy can be a very good writer for a story...and why am i replying this thread by the way...ohh i was just bumping! bye :)