The Official Sios Police Department-PendragonsRevenge1 R&Ssm

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Mysterious Captain
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Re: The Official Sios Police Department-PendragonsRevenge1 R

Post by Mysterious Captain » 15 Sep 2012, 13:28

Blackdeath, how the hell are you power-leveling?! you were 119.. now you're 126..

Mysterious Captain
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Mysterious Captain » 15 Sep 2012, 13:28

Besides, if Eric attacks you, you get higher exp.. you're in his range.. so no point rushing to him..

Alan Tollon
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Alan Tollon » 15 Sep 2012, 13:40

Been there, done that, got accused of cheating...

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 16 Sep 2012, 02:02

Alan Tollon wrote:
> Been there, done that, got accused of cheating...

Yessss Alan but BlackDeath is doing this with Ocho Coins I think, a little dose of such from his friends in with Sierrus Frackman I suspect. Tell me what is a little Ocho Coin Vouchers shared between friends and whom cares if stolen weapons are bought and sold on the BlackMarket, Leonard Lin would not even eyeblink. I am fairly working my way up to Level 130 Alan my fairweather friend; I am hitting SWORD, XFleeters and Juggernauts in PVP war, my war is quite effective even though it is small and on a limited scale, I am rubbing out your allies in Cspec too, such as Amazing Racist and a few others that I see around Sios, will someone accuse me of cheating? A couple of people are raiding my island also when I am offline, but whom really cares about it, certainly not Leonard Lin nor Peter See Han Chong, if more people were helping me out on PVP attacking alot of other clans involved in the cheating of leveling up unusually it may be an different BattleStations we might have if Leonard Lin might stop those Ultimate Levelers from overbidding on the needed weaponary both stolen from others accounts or crafted from Ocho Whored tainted overbidding on the BlackMarket, whom cares if a few Ultimate Levelers heat up the BlackMarket so nobody can get tech weapons they need. Certainly not Leonard Lin nor Peter See Han Chong is going to stop those that are paying the Ocho Coins so they can craft and put items and weapons up to bid on the BlackMarket even though those weapons are hacked from peoples BS accounts then bought and sold by those that steal them that are the hackers.....whom cares Alan Tollon, do you care?

I might even return to Cspec if Cspec might pledge to join TOSPD Group to fight XFleet, SWORD and Juggernauts as me and my friends are doing, if Cspec were to complain to BS Support Team about the overbidding on the BlackMarket and make it stick to Leonard Lin.
I might even let You, Alan Tollon, Richard Edwards and Ian Edwards return to TOSPD if they promise to behave and truely use the Cspec Dark Clownzs influence to make Battle Stations a fair game and put a stop to Sierrus Frackman's manipulations. I might even stop my war against Cspec also if Cspec ally itself with my TOSPD Group and standup for the people of Sios whom cannot get the weapons they need for their airships from the BlackMarket from those Ultimate Levelers whom are overbidding upon stolen weapons and parts from plundered accounts. Cspec is just as effected as is everyone else, I certainly don't think I am asking too much of Cspec.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 16 Sep 2012, 02:19

Mysterious Captain wrote:
> Besides, if Eric attacks you, you get higher exp.. you're in his range.. so
> no point rushing to him..

*Chuckles at Mysterious Captain*, Ahhh my friend Mysterious; I wonder how many experience points I have now that I have gotten up to Level 129 through nothing but hard work? I have reviewed my profile and found out how many I have......it is about 1,235,000,000 Experience Points; everyday I come on BS playing the game and have such amounts of experience points.
Unfortunately Mysterious Captain, EJ in about perhaps a week and a half I will be at level 130 and be able to enter the Lands Of The Frost and I will be staying there for a while; I hope to explore and gain a few treasure chests and alot of gold pieces and get weaponary that will help my airship getting 180 War Medals and a chance to create another Clanfort Faction that will help bring some justice to Battle Stations game.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 16 Sep 2012, 02:25

Mysterious Captain wrote:
> Blackdeath, how the hell are you power-leveling?! you were 119.. now you're
> 126..

Obviously BlackDeath is using Ocho Coinage in the Secret Ocho Shops and there is mostlikely loopholes there for Ultimate Levelers whom have the right amount of plundered Ocho Points to Power-Level their characters, Leonard Lin does not care, more money from paypal for him to make.......do you think our former CEO Retired cares if someone cheats seeing we have CEO Rainbow King Brodrick Sterling Wilely here not blinking an eye to the goings on???

Either that, Mysterious Captain EJ; or BlackDeath is using a fairly powerful Remote Accessing Program Trojan Malware Worm where he can get into the very Secret Ocho Shops and alter the stats so he can power-level. I think Leonard Lin and Brodrick Sterling Wilely is being bribed handsomely so BlackDeath can see his wildest dreams become reality to catch up to me.

Chrisnetika2
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Chrisnetika2 » 16 Sep 2012, 02:45

Eric Brian Brewster wrote:
> do you think our former CEO Retired
> cares if someone cheats seeing we have CEO Rainbow King Brodrick Sterling Wilely here
> not blinking an eye to the goings on???
>
> Either that, Mysterious Captain EJ; or BlackDeath is using a fairly powerful Remote
> Accessing Program Trojan Malware Worm where he can get into the very Secret Ocho
> Shops and alter the stats so he can power-level. I think Leonard Lin and Brodrick
> Sterling Wilely is being bribed handsomely so BlackDeath can see his wildest dreams
> become reality to catch up to me.

B-Rod... CEO? now ik your fucking on drugs, make that janitor Broderick Wiley lol

dschinghis_khan
Obscure
Obscure
Location: Developing a weapon to administer the virus 'fbdeletedmyaccountitis' to EBB should he return.

Post by dschinghis_khan » 16 Sep 2012, 03:12

"Ahhh my friend Mysterious; I wonder how many experience points I have now that I have gotten up to Level 129 through nothing but hard work?"

you do realize that others have gotten to level 129 in far less time than you, without using ocho either, yes? all that means is that you don't know how to play the game.

then again, looking at your shitty build, it's no wonder it's taken you 4 years to get where you are.

BlackDeath
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by BlackDeath » 16 Sep 2012, 04:43

LOLOL!!

and he takes my rant as a conspiracy theory.. LOLOL!!

i will hunt your sorry ass.. and park my second next to your main.. so i can farm you :D
bet you i will hit level 130 before you.. and when i do... i will have 2RRs... 1DR.. 1HER.. and 2GRs i dont know how they are going to fit on my ship but as what EBB would claim.. i am a haxxor and will haxx the game to make it possible!

LOL!

yours sincerely the EVIL Black hearted HaXXing Troll/semi-troll
Black Death

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 16 Sep 2012, 04:51

Chrisnetika2 wrote:
>
> B-Rod... CEO? now ik your fucking on drugs, make that janitor Broderick Wiley lol

i find it hilarious you both managed to spell my named wrong xDD

with Regards,
the CEO

BlackDeath
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by BlackDeath » 16 Sep 2012, 05:03

https://battlestations.ochospace.com/hi ... id=1071440

take note.. he attacked me.. and is 3 levels above... :)
already owning this dumb shit

dschinghis_khan
Obscure
Obscure
Location: Developing a weapon to administer the virus 'fbdeletedmyaccountitis' to EBB should he return.

Post by dschinghis_khan » 16 Sep 2012, 05:32

lol

in his mind, he only has to sink you once for ultimate victory over a person. what he doesn't say is that he got his ass handed to him a dozen times to get said victory.

Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

Post by Dickieflashman » 16 Sep 2012, 07:08

Eric Brian Brewster wrote:

> I might even return to Cspec

No you fucking won't, twat.

dschinghis_khan
Obscure
Obscure

Post by dschinghis_khan » 16 Sep 2012, 07:41

Eric's track record with clans isn't good at all.

even GOATz got rid of him.

getting booted from them means you won't amount to anything in life.

Alan Tollon
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Alan Tollon » 16 Sep 2012, 09:33

Eric

The only time we would let you into Dark Clowns is if we fancy another game of "Who can get Eric's password the quickest".

I'm bored with playing that game though, it's far too easy and isn't a challenge....