Gods Clan Of Heaven And Hells-FoC_United Clan

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
ericbrianbrewster
Unknown
Unknown

Gods Clan Of Heaven And Hells-FoC_United Clan

Post by ericbrianbrewster » 05 Apr 2011, 23:16

Ahhh you want feedback your going to get some of the Topic above ^^; lets see about 2 years ago GCOHAH was mine and I was FCM of it, then the BUGGERS Ian and Richard Edwards, the Powells and the members of the Dark Covent CF as well as the Outsiders CF used all multiaccount fake ids to get into my GCOHAH cajoeling me to GIVE UP MY FCM RANK and convince Luth Noor Hakim to kick me out of the GCOHAH CF, ohhhhhhh after I was kicked out thanks to fakers like Tommy Atkins then in a short time the Whiney Ultimate Leveler Multiaccount COWARDS then changed the name of my active Clanfort to FoC_United (FoK United as in a hellish slangword meaning to copulate). Oh shortly after this then Andrew McCleod and a few hackers got into my airship account and sold all my weapons and items as well as my crafting items that he and the buggers could, after selling my items and weapons on the BM the Buggers gave the money to LOL Goatzs. NOTHING WAS EVER MADE RIGHT FOR ME BY THE DEVELOPERS OF THE TYLER PROJECT NOR WAS ANY COMPENSATION GIVEN ME FOR MY NEARLY DESTROYED BS ACCOUNT.

I want FoC_United CF returned to me it is rightfully mine, I am leading a band of TOPPDFOS Privateers to war against the Dark Clownzs Clans, I also think the Devs including Peter Chong should allow we players to create more Clanforts, I am willing to allow the Tyler Project use my Darth Vader profile pic to create a Manual Sios Police Police Department Clanfort with me in leadership of it to have us enforce the laws of Sios, however I pick what crew members I want to help me man it as an Admin CF under myself and my friends and allies control, the CF should be given special weapons and be given to my crewmembers to also man the weapons and defenses of it. We can be in weekend events and tourniments to fight other Clanforts as repayment for the Clanfort that was stolen from me.

ericbrianbrewster
Unknown
Unknown

Re: Gods Clan Of Heaven And Hells-FoC_United Clan

Post by ericbrianbrewster » 07 Apr 2011, 15:08

Mucking Fuppet wrote :
> Eric, Fcm was not out when that clan was created so you tell lie's !

Ohhh is that right Ian Edwards AKA Mucking Fuppet; YES IT WAS OUT FCM 2YRS AGO. I ought to know for my TITLE WAS FCM OF GCOHAH.....so now I want the Devs in here and the Chief Dev to take note that Mucking Fuppet tells worse lies than I do!!!

ericbrianbrewster
Unknown
Unknown

Post by ericbrianbrewster » 23 Jun 2011, 14:32

Interesting, Rookles McGirt, I find it really really funny why FoCU's name was changed to Dark Clown Empire; a coverup if you will, the Deves let DC merge over GCOHAHs to coverup the thieft. Ohhhhh yesss about Andrew McCleod, the understanding was that he was supposed to give my airship weapons and items that he had crafted.....THE BUGGER WITH FRIENDS OF HIS, PASSED MY PASSWORD OVER TO ATLEAST 1 OR MORE UNKNOWNS WHOM SOLD MY WEAPONS AND ITEMS ON THE STINKING BLACK MARKET, then the bugger tykes gave 20Mills to Samuel Chiou's Clanfort. I WAS NOT TOO PLEASED ABOUT THAT 1-2 YEARS AGO AND AM NOT STILL PLEASED ABOUT IT NOW; so this time people will pay for it for I plan to hunt them with my new weaponary I bought just reciently from the Black Market and I will start kicking ass untill I start seeing change in BS. ROOKLES MCGIRT, you get in my way in Jades Harbour and I will sink you too if your at my Level of 113, I don't mind blasting fools; Pendragons Revenge1 has now teeth that goes with my dragons breaths so any that want to get in my way as I PVP will suffer my wrath.

ericbrianbrewster
Unknown
Unknown

Post by ericbrianbrewster » 08 Sep 2011, 16:21

**Looking at Rookles McGirt @@ eyes shining Daggers@@
You know Rookles McGirt, ANDREW MCCLEOD FIRST TOLD ME HE WOULD HELP ME WITH MY AIRSHIP BUILD, what part of this CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?? So like a chump I let him use my id account into my airship, my password and msn id name......I was rather shocked about 1 /12 years ago when suddenly ANDREW MCCLEOD sold off all my weapons, crafting items etc.....I SEE PEOPLE SNAPPING THEM UP ON THE BLACK MARKETS though you don't really see other airship captains doing that on the BM YOU NEVER SEE THE BIDDERS BIDDING, BUT YOU CAN MAKE A VERY GOOD EDUCATED GUESS ON THE SOBs buying up the items! Andrew McCleod lied to me barefaced about what he was going to do with my airship, yadda yadda yadda, others were waiting for the Black Market Auction to snap up all my weaponary and items, PEOPLE LIKE THE EDWARDS....THOUGH I CANNOT PROVE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ALAN TOLLON AND DSCHINGHIS KHAN, STEVE PROBERT, need I say more, then $20,000,000 GPs mysteriously is given to Samuel Chiou's lol Goatzs Clanfort and I AM LEFT WITH EGG ON MY FACE, I am none to pleased about this outright piracy even today and the deves as well as the Tyler Project BS Game Support Staff did no banning nor any investigative work when I even did submit a Ticket into the Support Site for them to investigate the matter which they never did nothing about it!!!!!!

OCHO REALLY.....OCHO MY AIRSHIP MCGIRT, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, ahhhh "I was trying to give you a great build Eric!" was the SOB's inbox to me, 3 days after all my weapons and Items were sold.......I NEVER GOT A DAMN OCHO POINT BY THE BASTARD ANDREW MCCLEOD, it took me nearly a year to get most of those items and weapons back.....you figure it out how I felt Rookles McGirt!!!!!!!!???? I doubt if you could, I think you buggers that bought my weapons and items hoped I would leave the game as did the Tyler Project, Ohhhhhhh don't be too sure what Level 118 brings me, for it will be upgrades and me slowly getting on par with you buggers, I got my weapons primed for you too Rookles McGirt and posting on the DBs does not lessen my anger about you either.

ericbrianbrewster
Unknown
Unknown

Post by ericbrianbrewster » 08 Sep 2011, 16:33

Mucking Fuppet wrote :
> Nope sorry Eric you were just a normal clan master not a founder as Tommy
> atkins did all the admin for your old clan and we all know who tommy atkins
> was :P
>
> You were voted out by the other clan master and then kicked by tommy atkins
> for abuse of members in the clans group calling everyone traitors.
>
> Eric is a pedo that tells lies!

Oh really Mucking Fuppet, I wonder why your still playing the game Battle Stations after you announced yours Richard Edward's retirements...Richard Edwards said he had more or less left the game......SUPRISE SURPRISE, it seems Dark Clown Empire is doing better than ever for being an INACTIVE CLANFORT, that the Deves seem very reluctant to delete according to the rules they must delete it. The reason why they are not of course is because every month or so more and more ULs come from it, as well as the Multiaccounters paying into Pay Pal for Ocho Points, OHHHHHHH I WAS JUST A NORMAL CLAN MASTER EH, No I don't think so......I WAS THE FOUNDING CLAN MASTER OF GCOHAH!!!!!! I paid $5Mills of hard earned Gold Pieces to the creation of that Clanfort while you buggers including Richard Edwards made multiaccounts that got into my CF and when I tried to kick you buggers out as FCM then I was harrassed, humiliated so much so I was foolish and DEMOTED MYSELF FIRST TO CM THEN TO ADMIRAL. When Luth Noor Hakim was pressured to kick me out he did......and your damn words on the dbs was to the effect I was a bad founding clan master, which I was not untill you damn buggers infiltrated my CF GCOHAH and Alan Tollon rules the DCE CF to this day but Tyler Project has no gutts to remove the bugger and giving me back my CF because you buggers hold their purse strings with Ocho Points and they are greedy for even more so they gave you as gifts for corruption the Red Tag Airships.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 09 Nov 2011, 14:49

Leonard Lin, FoCU is dead as is GCOHAH; it is now Dark Clowns (Empire), you have done little for me only allow the ULs and the Multiaccounters run rampant all over Sios. You have not banned the ULs but given them Red Tagged Airships, I have made many proposals that you could give me a Mega Clanfort Faction and an Continent Island with OPS Base yet you have not considered any of these. My group is still quite active Leonard Lin, my members are all allied with me; they have not yet been won over by the ULs and Multiaccounters and that is our strenght not a weakness, I have great potential in Pendragons Revenge1, my airship Flagship of me being HLC of Sios....a title I remind you that you gave me!

You want to talk please do on the BS Chat if you like, I have been awaiting you, you may change the DBs but changing the game requires all the players Non-Ocho and Ocho Paying Players, if you do not have all the support of all you will not get all the input you need.

Ian Nighmare
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ian Nighmare » 09 Nov 2011, 15:12

Hello Eric. I see you are keeping your failship hidden today.

Don't want a repeat of yesterday then? Thats ok I can wait. You can't hide forever.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 09 Nov 2011, 15:49

Ian Nighmare, it is in plain sight if you want to attack it but cowards like you like to bottomfeed, WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR DAMN DARK BLADE!!!!???? You obviously got it at only 2 places, the Black Market or perhaps the Ocho Shops, you must have had friends to help you get the items to craft it if you did not buy it.....it sure takes alot of GPs to get an Demon Edge or Dark Blade because those are very rare items. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US, Ian Nighmare is 29,000HPs and I have quite a few surprises for you when I get up to Level 130 you idiot! Quite a few surprises that will tip the balance of power in my favor, did you like deleting my info in my Character Profile, only cowards like you enjoy doing that and then crapping on people like me. However it shows how people like you are biggotted and even abit racist, you think I am crazy but from what I see your the most insane person playing the game of Battle Stations for terrorizing people.

madsoul
Unknown
Unknown

Post by madsoul » 09 Nov 2011, 16:05

i laughed so much reading that. as usual when i read your posts, ebb. :p.
you know if you setup your airship to do maximum damage instead of just how they look or what they do, you might just have sunk ian nightmare instead of swearing about his dark blade of doomliness.

Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

Post by Dickieflashman » 09 Nov 2011, 16:51

No-one cares, f**k off, paedo!

Ian Nighmare
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ian Nighmare » 09 Nov 2011, 17:48

I told you before where I got my dark blades from.

Bottom feeding? your 5 levels above me you utter moron!

Anyway I will go see if your protection is off yet.

Xander Mussina
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Xander Mussina » 10 Nov 2011, 16:25

GCOHAH, FTW!

Kong Jun Yin
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Kong Jun Yin » 10 Nov 2011, 16:45

Join the Dark Clown Empire Eric.

Only DCE members and ULs have such weapons. Why do you think its called "Dark" blade?

Good day. Twat.

Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

Post by Dickieflashman » 10 Nov 2011, 16:57

He can't join the Dark Clown Empire, as we have a no paedo rule.

Mucking_Fuppet
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Mucking_Fuppet » 26 Nov 2015, 20:43

Moonwalks across the forum