Future Dec Holiday Promo & Sept 10th Anniversary suggestions

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
henrysoo
Low profile
Low profile

Future Dec Holiday Promo & Sept 10th Anniversary suggestions

Post by henrysoo » 25 Nov 2016, 08:47

Dec 2014
Get a FREE Snowball Launcher weapon with a minimum purchase of 50 Ocho coins.

Dec 2015
Get a FREE Christmas Sail with a minimum purchase of 50 Ocho coins.

Dec 2016
Get a FREE Santarina Hat and a FREE Santa Hat with a minimum purchase of 50 Ocho coins.
Dec 2017 - Free Christmas Crest?
Dec 2018 - Free Christmas Paddles?

P/S: Full Christmas set are consisted of 4 items, which are Snowball Launcher, Christmas Sail, Christmas Crest & Christmas Paddles

Damn, I thought this year end Holiday promo might be Christmas Crest, oh well looks like I have to postpone my collection deadline to 2 more years of attempt hoarding, lol le collector here..

By the way, next year Sept will be Battle Stations grand 10th years anniversary. Perhaps we can get the iconic gift (with a minimum purchase of 50 Ocho coins) such as TShirt Sail.

I wish to hope to see the return of some classic items such as Pew Pew Gun, etc as rewards. Finally, I also wish for the miracle that the final chapter of BS3.0 quest story at Aeros will be pushed out completely.

Thanks a lot =P

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Future Dec Holiday Promo & Sept 10th Anniversary suggest

Post by Mod_Nami » 28 Nov 2016, 08:34

Those parts are not very nice looking, hence did not put them out again.
May look into improving them before having them out again. o_o

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 29 Nov 2016, 11:11

henrysoo wrote:I wish to hope to see the return of some classic items such as Pew Pew Gun, etc as rewards. Finally, I also wish for the miracle that the final chapter of BS3.0 quest story at Aeros will be pushed out completely.
U know that after Aeros there is Expeditionary Outpost, then Uncharted Isle, then Maelstrom before story end?

couponseeker
Unknown
Unknown

Post by couponseeker » 11 Dec 2016, 03:17

10 * 500 = 5000 AP Coupon Code :)