No thread about all the cheaters quitting?

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Robert Powell
Low profile
Low profile

No thread about all the cheaters quitting?

Post by Robert Powell » 12 Sep 2016, 19:57

Is this the final death knell for the game, or can the game revive back now that normal balance can be had?

I guess the one or two people with the keys to all the Hades ghost accounts got tired of running 10-20 accounts per war to keep the clan so called super. It has been funny seeing the strange anomolies in the war logs from Hades and XFleet over the last couple of weeks.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Spin Doctor
Obscure
Obscure

Re: No thread about all the cheaters quitting?

Post by Spin Doctor » 13 Sep 2016, 00:52

Good Riddance to a game that was, "Once upon a time", actually FUN to play........this game was exciting & kept people returning day after day, year after year........some of us have played this game for 7 or 8 years now and we can see the "Writing on the Wall"---The game is dead, and the Developers refuse to continue actually "Developing" the game, and instead, they just choose to rehash the same events over & over-----no new weapons, no new parts, no new ships, no level Cap increases......it's truly too bad that they didn't continue progressing the game because, I'm sure a lot of those players who "Retired" would still be playing to this very day.......To the Developers of this Highly Addictive game, I say thank you for many years of Fun & Challenge.......The one thing that I will miss the most is the very many Friends, from every corner of this planet, that I have made......We've had a Blast mates! But it's time to move on with Real Life :)

Andrew Bowman
Notable
Notable

Post by Andrew Bowman » 14 Sep 2016, 03:26

Its a bittersweet moment. Sweet because the d-bags who ruined things are gone. Bitter because that probably means the game is going under shortly.

It would be nice to hear from a mod though.

If the game is going down, i would suggest this (based on what other games have done, and it would be fun): give everyone a 100k ocho and run all four types of events one right after the other and leave the game up another month or so. Imagine the fireworks. It would be like the great AP rebate all over again. Ah good times.

JammyDodger
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by JammyDodger » 30 Sep 2016, 12:31

Waaaahhh!

Still a bunch of titties here then.

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known
Location: Hotrodding around Cambodia with all the Ultimate Levellers.

Post by Gary Paul » 02 Oct 2016, 00:18

*munches popcorn*

name and shame! c'mon!

Giphin-
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Giphin- » 18 May 2017, 18:07

once upon a time, anton was a faggot, gordon was a desperate old man, zepelin was a c**k sucker, peter was with regards, samcam was a fun guy, alice was a fat whore, and i was a good guy