Auction Bug?

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
couponseeker
Unknown
Unknown

Auction Bug?

Post by couponseeker » 28 Jul 2016, 16:29

Hi All,

Just for your information. Yesterday, just after the maintenance, I did put some items on Weapons Auction and Parts Auction. Since then I cannot be able to see them on any auction list; they are not in the auction wait list and/or in the auction list.

I was wondering if anybody else have the same problem.. And, if so, what do you recommend?

Should we send a ticket? or Should we wait a little bit more?

Thanks,
J.

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Auction Bug?

Post by Mod_Nami » 29 Jul 2016, 01:45

You can send a support request if you still don't get the item.
The support request will contain your captain name to make it easier for us to do a check.

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 29 Jul 2016, 06:42

A few captains were affected during a small window after the maintenance.
The missing auction items have been placed back on auction and their auction end time extended by a day.

couponseeker
Unknown
Unknown

Post by couponseeker » 29 Jul 2016, 11:47

Hi Mod_Ocho :)

Thank You! for your help!

5hours ago
System: Your missing auction items has been placed back on the auction market and the end time extended by 1 day.

Mod_Ocho wrote:A few captains were affected during a small window after the maintenance.
The missing auction items have been placed back on auction and their auction end time extended by a day.