* Update: Clan War Bonus Tokens (12 Apr)

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Davester
Unknown
Unknown

Re: * Update: Clan War Bonus Tokens (12 Apr)

Post by Davester » 10 Apr 2016, 14:01

HicHaecHoc wrote:TaD up to no good? Where have I heard that before?

http://imgur.com/a/oLbQe

Shurely shome mishtake!

Jurassic Park is "Dino Yet Khali" who is a completely made up person. The person who made it along side Mirza Khurram Baig admitted this fact to me after he retired, the passes were changed and he could no longer get access to delete it. In fact he could no longer get access to his main account either. I had been helping "Jurassic Park" in Legacy and sharing my builds for over 2 years and genuinely thought it was a real person. I was gutted.

What complete twats.

Shohou
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Shohou » 10 Apr 2016, 15:18

Davester wrote:
Kartika Putri wrote:SOMEONE DELETED SONG'S COMMENT
I think Devs are afraid that everyone who read it will also stop purchasing/buying ocho and stop playing this game.

...AND I'M ONE OF IT!

Someone is not only deleting comments, but they are also editing people's posts, who the hell is song? I read this last night and a few of the posts have been changed, i'll bet NOT by the posters.

Song's comment is not just deleted but he too is banned from Forum. Much dictatorship. So wow. Now its almost affirmative that Hades is run by Devs. I'm retired but seeing how shit is going, even I have to come out and say a few words about it. God damn it.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 12 Apr 2016, 11:00

Pls make the ranking page more friendly & included all this information (clan power, bonus token etc.) tq.

DSD
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by DSD » 13 Apr 2016, 18:07

Well, that is it for me then. All from Hades cheaters club and all the developers facilitating their massive cheating can keep on having fun without me. They don't give a f**k, why should I play their fucked up game with endless lurking and stalking for a 2 min war (or go hide in the dark and wait for smaller clans which we can beat to death with no actual thrill and challenge)... To feed Hades's massive ego? No, thank you. If future REASONABLE updates come to your minds (Devs), you have my email and can easily contact me. Until then.... :)

The Slayer

Ignatius Agus
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Ignatius Agus » 13 Apr 2016, 19:44

DSD wrote:Well, that is it for me then. All from Hades cheaters club and all the developers facilitating their massive cheating can keep on having fun without me. They don't give a f**k, why should I play their fucked up game with endless lurking and stalking for a 2 min war (or go hide in the dark and wait for smaller clans which we can beat to death with no actual thrill and challenge)... To feed Hades's massive ego? No, thank you. If future REASONABLE updates come to your minds (Devs), you have my email and can easily contact me. Until then.... :)

The Slayer

u choose to quit?

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 14 Apr 2016, 04:36

hon wrote:Pls make the ranking page more friendly & included all this information (clan power, bonus token etc.) tq.

Bump

Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Angel of Iz » 15 Apr 2016, 06:57

Bump Diddly bump
Pls make the ranking page more friendly & included all this information (clan power, bonus token etc.) tq.

Would also be good to see 'the working out' of how this mystical calculation is made if anyone knows the formula ....XD thanks in advance

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 16 Apr 2016, 15:17

Token cost follow CP also pls, tq.

DSD
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by DSD » 16 Apr 2016, 23:47

The Slayer[/quote]
u choose to quit?[/quote]

Actually - no, I choose to kick their ass again. ;)

Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Angel of Iz » 23 Apr 2016, 08:18

You can check your clan's power(CP) in the clan public info page (from clan rankings page).
CP is updated daily and is using the same formula from the old clan power system.

Can't find formula for old clan power system as it is the same... and when requested via DB is ignored and by support ticket;
Basically its being withheld
I'm not surprised I have had no reply I am just in the wrong clan to find out
But thats why the update was introduced , to nerf the no.1 clan as they were struggling with previous system

So for the rest change the rule but don't explain how the've changed ...good job

Dear Thesheriff,

The exact formula is not available.
Generally, Formula is comprised of levels of all members, clan fort level and super weapon type.

CP is only used to provide some balance for weaker clans.
We do not want it to force clans to do adjustment/calculations into it.

Now they claim the formula is the same as the old one...but we don't have either....

......noone is forcing me to do calculations but thank you for the concern...

My support ticket was just enquiring as to the formula used to calculate clan power, just interested in how the whole dynamic of the game has changed so dramatically by using this new hidden system.

So ...play the game but you don't need to understand it!
Nicely Patronising!
..its a game why would you not want to know how to improve your chances and better yourself or your teammates ... not like its a competition with rankings...
oh yeah thats the point of competition
it seems you think we prefer to just keep warring blindly against hidden updates.

Nother Nail in the Coffin