* Update: Clan War Bonus Tokens (12 Apr)

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Re: * Update: Clan War Bonus Tokens (12 Apr)

Post by Angel of Iz » 07 Apr 2016, 14:13

We have a saying to describe this where I am from

you can't polish a turd...but you can roll it in glitter.

Mod_Ocho wrote:
Thanks for the feedback.
We have also looked at other feedback and we are looking at an alternate solution instead of using sinks.

We may consider raising tokens for Tier S to 4. Clan power will also be brought back.
Bonus tokens only given to clans below a percentage of the top clan's power:
31-40%: 1 bonus token
21-30%: 2 bonus tokens
20 and below: 3 bonus tokens (Reduced from 6 as base is now 4)

You can check your clan's power in the clan public info page (from clan rankings page).
This is updated daily and is using the same formula from the old clan power system.

Kartika Putri
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Kartika Putri » 07 Apr 2016, 14:24

They didn't posted it here in Discussion Board because they don't want to read/hear any discussions about this s**t update. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18018

HOW MANY BONUS TOKENS THAT Tad CAN GET WITH THIS S**T UPDATE? STILL THE SAME HUH?!

JUST AN ADVICE PLAYERS AND CAPTAINS, STILL PLAY THIS GAME BUT DON'T PURCHASE OCHO UNTIL THEY MADE THE TIER S CLAN WAR FAIRLY.

Kartika Putri
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Kartika Putri » 07 Apr 2016, 14:29

With that update TaD can feed Hades 8 times a day (4 tokens and 4 bonus tokens).

Asheley
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Asheley » 07 Apr 2016, 21:17

Kartika Putri wrote:With that update TaD can feed Hades 8 times a day (4 tokens and 4 bonus tokens).

That is true. This is a factor in this system that will still be available to clans such as Tad and Witchdemon that basically exist as feeders. Both Hades and Juggz will continue to take advantage of this.

Kartika Putri
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Kartika Putri » 08 Apr 2016, 03:09

Kartika Putri wrote:This are my suggestions and I think this will be fair for Tier S clans.
Give Tier S clans 4 Tokens per day and remove bonus tokens.
Tier S Qualifications:
Fort Base Upgrade Level: 250
Fort Armor Upgrade Level: 250
Fort Weapon Upgrade Level: 250
Clan Size Upgrade Level: ANY
Super Weapon Upgrade Level: 250
Warchest Upgrade Level: 250
Island Base Clan Outpost Upgrade Level: ANY
***This UPGRADES will make Tier S clans with that minimum upgrades can get less Additional fort HP

...and if they want bonus tokens, they have to stay in Tier A/B.

This what they have to do then...
OR make it 5 tokens a day OR 6 tokens a day same as weekends (3 tokens AM, 3 tokens PM)

sonofgrumps
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sonofgrumps » 08 Apr 2016, 07:23

Asheley wrote:
Kartika Putri wrote:With that update TaD can feed Hades 8 times a day (4 tokens and 4 bonus tokens).

That is true. This is a factor in this system that will still be available to clans such as Tad and Witchdemon that basically exist as feeders. Both Hades and Juggz will continue to take advantage of this.

Congratulations on being able to state the obvious . TaD have been feeding Hades for years now in Tier S and you feel now is a crucial time to repeat what has been said by players and ignored by developers a 1000 times. Witch Demon have only just arrived in Tier S . Why do you think they are there ? They are there to play Hades at their own game . I bet you aren't even clever enough to realise that XF play the same game with IG but due to the fact that XF have too many sinks compared to their ranking and clan power they are not able to bonus IG in 3 minutes so have to play farmville everyday with them instead,
and you think LH are abusing the system XD
Wake up and smell the coffee

Abhishek Goyal
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Abhishek Goyal » 08 Apr 2016, 16:03

To really Stop Feeding atleast make the clan making raises against bigger clan to make a effort to attack

if we want about 3 mins floating and attack every 10 secs that is about 18 attacks , for 6 players active that is about 108 attacks , make this a necessity for any clan to get bonus to attack 100 total attacks for them to get bonus in total by players whether they pass or not doesnt matter.
it will avoid multi raising too coz cant get 100 attacks lone by single person in less than 3 minutes.

Also if clan does 2 raise with less than 100 attacks bar it for raise for 1 hour..

Davester
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Davester » 08 Apr 2016, 18:18

Not a healthy game is it? Who really thinks that limiting a bonus token for a playing clan would be conducive to achieving a better game for active players?
This is all about milking a particular clan for money by upsetting other customers.

2hrs 15m ADMIN and PILIPINAS were locked in stalemate from their Clan Skirmish!
2hrs 15m JRS and TBS were locked in stalemate from their Clan Skirmish!
2hrs 15m witch demon defeated ..::INA::.. in their Clan Skirmish!
2hrs 15m Dummies and MPC were locked in stalemate from their Clan Skirmish!
2hrs 15m H K o S and NERD were locked in stalemate from their Clan Skirmish!
2hrs 15m S.S. Union and _PRIKITIW_ were locked in stalemate from their Clan Skirmish!
2hrs 15m M.T.S defeated DeFY in their Clan Skirmish!
2hrs 15m TaD and HH were locked in stalemate from their Clan Skirmish!
2hrs 26m freaksh0w (HADES) has sunk the TaD Fort!
2hrs 32m TaD Fortress has entered the battle led by Khun and 1 member!
2hrs 34m Scaretale (HADES) has sunk the TaD Fort!
2hrs 37m TaD Fortress has entered the battle led by JAHI and 1 member!
2hrs 39m SwanSong (HADES) has sunk the TaD Fort!
2hrs 41m TaD Fortress has entered the battle led by Khun and 1 member!
2hrs 43m xXAnOnymOUsXx (HADES) has sunk the TaD Fort!
2hrs 46m TaD Fortress has entered the battle led by JAHI and 1 member!

The game is dead, spend no more of your real life money here. This update proves they don't want your custom.

Davester
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Davester » 08 Apr 2016, 19:09

From the Aegis point of view, we face Hades every day, we sink Hades every day. It takes a couple of tokens sometimes and we do this because we have help from SH and sometimes Storm too. This extra token will not be a positive thing as we run out of AP after a while anyhow. We will still sink Hades every day until the game changes to stop that.

The fact of the matter is, the game is incredibly imbalanced and this update will not change that. The game mechanic is being used to combat Hades, the only reason for an update like this is that they get their asses handed to them occasionally.

Remove all the TaD sinks from Hades's tally and stop people cheating and I will buy ocho again.

I guess i'm never buying ocho again huh.

Kartika Putri
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Kartika Putri » 09 Apr 2016, 01:04

BUT, STILL PLAY THIS GAME.

TheOriginalMe
Unknown
Unknown

Post by TheOriginalMe » 09 Apr 2016, 16:18

They all know he's a cheater but Song bought the game so no problems can be seen. When this game is finished all you suckers will have is a hollow feeling at all the real things you could of bought. You're buying me my supercars you morons. Song could of bought a real ship instead of an imaginary ship hahaha!

Updates are only done to appease the babies that need feeding.

Kartika Putri
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Kartika Putri » 10 Apr 2016, 01:01

SOMEONE DELETED SONG'S COMMENT THAT HE ALREADY STOPPED PURCHASING/BUYING OCHO AND PLAYING THIS GAME. HE EVEN UNINSTALLED PUFFIN THAT HE'S USING WHEN PLAYING THIS GAME.

I think Devs are afraid that everyone who read it will also stop purchasing/buying ocho and stop playing this game.

...AND I'M ONE OF IT!

Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Angel of Iz » 10 Apr 2016, 08:08

I've found recently as the game has fallen away it has been necessary to buy less and less ocho anyway, previously I paid to play monthly and burnt all that AP ....there's just no need anymore.
The events don't make me buy - I mean how many times you want to do Red Fleet?
Basically no new development to explore just knee jerks for Tony to balance his failings so no AP burn here.
All that was left that was remotely fun was the clan war ......and well you just keep dicking about with that following the biggest $ in $io$. Good Job all Round!

Davester
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Davester » 10 Apr 2016, 11:48

Kartika Putri wrote:SOMEONE DELETED SONG'S COMMENT
I think Devs are afraid that everyone who read it will also stop purchasing/buying ocho and stop playing this game.

...AND I'M ONE OF IT!

Someone is not only deleting comments, but they are also editing people's posts, who the hell is song? I read this last night and a few of the posts have been changed, i'll bet NOT by the posters.

HicHaecHoc
Unknown
Unknown

Post by HicHaecHoc » 10 Apr 2016, 13:24

TaD up to no good? Where have I heard that before?

http://imgur.com/a/oLbQe

Shurely shome mishtake!