* Update: Clan War Bonus Tokens (12 Apr)

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Kartika Putri
Obscure
Obscure

Re: * Update: Clan War Bonus Tokens (12 Apr)

Post by Kartika Putri » 06 Apr 2016, 11:45

Mod_Ocho wrote:Thanks for the feedback.
We have also looked at other feedback and we are looking at an alternate solution instead of using sinks.

We may consider raising tokens for Tier S to 4. Clan power will also be brought back.
Bonus tokens only given to clans below a percentage of the top clan's power:
31-40%: 1 bonus token
21-30%: 2 bonus tokens
20 and below: 3 bonus tokens (Reduced from 6 as base is now 4)

You can check your clan's power in the clan public info page (from clan rankings page).
This is updated daily and is using the same formula from the old clan power system.

Still NO, NO, NO. TaD can still feed HADES. Can't think a solutions huh?!
I SUGGEST STOP PURCHASING OCHOS, BOYCOTT THIS GAME.
LET DEVS AND HADES MEMBERS FEED EACH OTHER

DSD
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by DSD » 06 Apr 2016, 15:23

I have this ONE very SIMPLE question to the devs - why all of a sudden you decided to change things again? What was wrong with the old system? The rules seem to change every time Hades gets beaten badly or there is a huge unbalance of power. 1LH wento below 300 sinks over 2 months to provide an opposition for Hades and... time to change the rules again. Hades is stronger than the next two strongest clans combined together - how do you fight an opponent that sinks a full hp fort in 30 secs? If you are so observant, you would have seen that, Devs. But you don't want to see it. So, again - what is the purpose of this updade? To give Hades a totally free run? Who is out there to sink them? It takes 2 tokens for both Juggs and Aegis to fight them; Joy is already dead; XF is their ally; Storm are too shy to face Hades; VG... they remain VG with no clear agenda, but also avoiding Hades by all means; Noob - it will probably take 2 tokens now that they are not bonusable and have some new recruits. So, for 3 Hades tokens, 6 other tokens will be burnt at least, maybe even more from the remainder of the top 8 clans. So to make it more simple - we have 7 top clans that on some lvl can possibly fight Hades. Storm and VG are ruled out since they never go on solo fights vs Hades. We are left with 5 clans. XF is their ally, so we are left with 4 clans. Those 4 clans have a total of 12 tokens, minimum 6 of which will be burnt on fighting Hades solo. However, those 4 clans have to also fight XF who are third in clan power. But, we have an issue that one of those 4 clans being NOOB is also allied to XF so they won't fight them. We are left with 3 clans who have already lost minimum 6 tokens to fight Hades and have only one token left for each of them to fight 3 tokens of XF and the remainder of Sios. The other issue is that most of the smaller clans in tier S are controlled by Hades. When they rezz on Hades to feed them, they don't attack and do 0 dmg. However, when those same smaller clans rezz on hades's enemies, they can do anything from 2 to 6 mil dmg per hit. Do you understand, Devs? I know you are observant but maybe you need a new pair of glasses. So, you have one clan that is somehow balancing out the Hades/XF domination so ALL the rest of the clans can have longer floats and don't have to losee half or all of their tokens trying to battle Hades. And You want to change that? Fine. But do you change it for the better? Who benefits from all of your latest updates? Who? Devs? Please, give me a valid reason for this update. The game is run by our money, so for my money, I want to hear a direct response from you.

Asheley
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Asheley » 06 Apr 2016, 21:36

The way I see it, the new update gives Aegis a bonus token, gives Storm a bonus token, makes Noob eligible for bonus even with their higher number of running sinks. So all these clans actually benefit under the CP system, and if they are smart, they will support this move, and not let 1Lionhearts mislead them into thinking that this is bad for all small clans.
It is only bad for 1Lionhearts, and they are trying to make it look like it is a universal effect to muster support.

As for weak or strong clans:
XF
Clan Power: 246,939 (no bonus in current system based on their sinks)
1lionhearts
Clan Power: 225,417 (eligible for bonus in current system based on their sinks)
Noob
Clan Power: 146,580 (no bonus in current system based on their sinks)

So, you are trying to tell me the current system is fair where a 225k CP clan can get bonused and 145k CP clan cannot?

The clan that has figured out how to cheat the system is eligible for bonus. And XFleet which does not manipulate the system, gets no bonus. Yet both are almost equal in strength. So it is only fair that the system be based on actual clan strength, and not on sinks, which can be manipulated.

Storm, Aegis, you guys get a bonus token where you had none. Noob, you went over 300 sinks, lost bonus option, but now you can war freely, sink forts if you want, and still get one bonus. You want to tell me that this system hurts you? No, it only hurts 1Lionhearts, and they need your support, so they can retain the benefit, while you lose it. Think about that.

Don't base this on your hate for Hades, think of it from your own point of view, not 1Lionhearts'.

And if 1Lion claims that their CP is inaccurate since most of their members are sleepers and inactive. Well then just kick them out if they are deadwood; lower your CP and get the bonus. Problem solved. Unless these members do serve some purpose.....

DSD
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by DSD » 06 Apr 2016, 22:53

Ashley, LH won't rezz on Hades for the next week. Let's see who will fight them. And who are you again? I am happy to war in other timezones apart from Hades (but if noone sinks them, they will float in all timezones). So, again - who are you and which clan you come from?

DSD
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by DSD » 06 Apr 2016, 23:11

Oh, and Ashley, if you think dropping sinks is easy, please be my guest. If you do manage to keep your clan whole in the process, I will be totally surprised. This requires unity, discipline and control. XF are more than welcome to drop in sinks. Their choice to be where they are. But most importantly, they do NOT fight Hades since they are allied. They do NOT fight NOOB and VG since they are allies. They do NOT meet with Aegis and Storm for real clashes since their timezones are different. So.... somehow your point is totally depleted. And to back up my words, I will just say that Hades has a CONSTANT damage output since a few guys control all the accounts, and none of the other clans is even close to that damage output even if all members are active. So don't try to give me that bulshit as the ultimate truth that Hades is innocent and LH is trying to manipulate something.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 06 Apr 2016, 23:45

Asheley wrote:The way I see it, the new update gives Aegis a bonus token, gives Storm a bonus token, makes Noob eligible for bonus even with their higher number of running sinks. So all these clans actually benefit under the CP system, and if they are smart, they will support this move, and not let 1Lionhearts mislead them into thinking that this is bad for all small clans.
It is only bad for 1Lionhearts, and they are trying to make it look like it is a universal effect to muster support.

XF
1lionhearts
Noob

So, you are trying to tell me the current system is fair where a 225k CP clan can get bonused and 145k CP clan cannot?

The clan that has figured out how to cheat the system is eligible for bonus. And XFleet which does not manipulate the system, gets no bonus. Yet both are almost equal in strength. So it is only fair that the system be based on actual clan strength, and not on sinks, which can be manipulated.

Storm, Aegis, you guys get a bonus token where you had none. Noob, you went over 300 sinks, lost bonus option, but now you can war freely, sink forts if you want, and still get one bonus. You want to tell me that this system hurts you? No, it only hurts 1Lionhearts, and they need your support, so they can retain the benefit, while you lose it. Think about that.

Don't base this on your hate for Hades, think of it from your own point of view, not 1Lionhearts'.

And if 1Lion claims that their CP is inaccurate since most of their members are sleepers and inactive. Well then just kick them out if they are deadwood; lower your CP and get the bonus. Problem solved. Unless these members do serve some purpose.....

Pls not involve NOOB in this discussion. We didn't say support or not support.

For me this game just less & less player all the time. If become hard to rez, then time to take vacation from war. For now even tho we above 300 sink, still not that hard to rez. If the new system in and nobody can fight Hades, who know?

This game is now 100% depend on good admin & is not easy to get. Just see what happen to Joy when the admin retire. This can happen to any clan now except Hades. They still have big number of admin, u can see from the ppl who rez their fort. All other clan normally rez by 1. If it become hard to rez, time to take a break. Everytime it happen, member scatter & less clan. I also miss Joy now.

Honestly say, I also not sure new system will be good or bad. But I just know, Hades is too imbalance. Pls not bring hate into this. We hit them for own survival sake & not involve in big clan rivalry from old days.

The CP calculation also need fix. 146k vs XF 246k is wrong bcoz at the strongest we need minimum 3 token rez to fight them 1v1. Same with vs 1Lion. Maybe similar with Hades bcoz more bonus HP for now. After update, no idea.

Song
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Song » 07 Apr 2016, 01:46

hon wrote:
Asheley wrote:The way I see it, the new update gives Aegis a bonus token, gives Storm a bonus token, makes Noob eligible for bonus even with their higher number of running sinks. So all these clans actually benefit under the CP system, and if they are smart, they will support this move, and not let 1Lionhearts mislead them into thinking that this is bad for all small clans.

XF
1lionhearts
Noob

Pls not involve NOOB in this discussion. We didn't say support or not support.

For me this game just less & less player all the time. If become hard to rez, then time to take vacation from war. For now even tho we above 300 sink, still not that hard to rez. If the new system in and nobody can fight Hades, who know?

This game is now 100% depend on good admin & is not easy to get. Just see what happen to Joy when the admin retire. This can happen to any clan now except Hades. They still have big number of admin, u can see from the ppl who rez their fort. All other clan normally rez by 1. If it become hard to rez, time to take a break. Everytime it happen, member scatter & less clan. I also miss Joy now.

Honestly say, I also not sure new system will be good or bad. But I just know, Hades is too imbalance. Pls not bring hate into this. We hit them for own survival sake & not involve in big clan rivalry from old days.

The CP calculation also need fix. 146k vs XF 246k is wrong bcoz at the strongest we need minimum 3 token rez to fight them 1v1. Same with vs 1Lion. Maybe similar with Hades bcoz more bonus HP for now. After update, no idea.

My dear mate, this is not about clan rivalry or whatever. This is about Devs f-king all other clans up. Your clan included.

Abhishek Goyal
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Abhishek Goyal » 07 Apr 2016, 01:48

No Game is Perfectly Balanced to Begin with. Let just there be unlimited tokens f**k everything else Hades or any Clan can be super clan who cares weaker clans get to spend all their AP :3

Abhishek Goyal
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Abhishek Goyal » 07 Apr 2016, 02:01

Also Not a Hater of HADES , they have managed a good Clan from Past , ARES , HADES all managed good , they have had their share of controversies but they managed to stay at top , also now they are quite strong due to good number of attendance , no clan is able to manage that. Rules seem to favor them but when clan is strong every rule will favor them coz no Game Admin can make stronger Clan by its rules , they try to help weaker clans in the end you will have to manage your clan better and get better.

sonofgrumps
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sonofgrumps » 07 Apr 2016, 04:54

XF
1lionhearts
Noob

Have you ever warred against Hades ? They can do 36 million damage per round against you.
That means if you rezz with an 80 million HP fort by the time the 3rd round of action starts your fort is already critical.. That is alone and doesn't take into account if XF or UFO or another of their minions are there to add to the firepower. And you think we are the clan who needs to be nerfed XD

XF suffer because of the way they play the game. They have too many sinks for their ranking. Plenty of reasons behind that.
1. They always rezz 14 SIOS and play Farmville with IG with no interruptions and are guaranteed 3-5 sinks from the rezz.
2. Another rezz they do is between 3 and 4 SIOS where they are surrounded by allies VG and Noob so invariably they get long wars and sinks then .
3. Juggs a clan with much higher clan power than X Fleet are being hunted by Hades and X Fleet therefore their sink totals are much lower than they should be .

Your call for support in this from Aegis and Storm is to be applauded. But one of the reasons they rezz at the times they do is that Hades is such an unpleasant prospect to face in the 5 - 7 am SIOS slots .
Don't call for clans to boot players . This game is already dying and booting part time players from active clans will just have them quit the game completely . This is the reason why taking Clan Power into account is utterly ridiculous .
If all 1Lionhearts bonus tokens were removed (which is what you want because I can understand that XF have suffered cos they have tried to tank 3 minutes of damage from us ) then we are forced to rezz on Hades with maximum buff ( would still need 16 mill per round damage online to sink them ) to even remotely stand a chance of fighting them. There is a problem with this though . Hades have control of so many clans that the moment a clan sinks then another one can magically appears within a second and give them 240 mill HP food.
If we are one second late because of lag etc with salvage time we will have a 30 second war.
Can you tell me in what way this is going to make the game fairer to everyone ?

As I said before ... and you think we need to be nerfed ?

You are looking at this from a completely one sided view point. Hades have 500 sinks more than everyone else and you want to make it easier for them .
Ah yes I see it now . You are in a clan allied to Hades so you never need to fight them.
If you don't like tanking damage from 1Lionhearts then the easiest thing to do would be stay out of our way. 5 to 7 SIOS is a bloodbath if you want to fight in that time slot then good luck. We don't want to fight X Fleet . We want to fight Hades .

DSD
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by DSD » 07 Apr 2016, 09:52

Remind me again - is this a war game or is it a game of measuring d**ks and bullying the weaker ones? We (1LH) play to war with clans either equal in strength ot stronger, while still haveing a chance to win. All this update is doing is giving Hades more chance to feed freely and limiting the rest (trust me, you lose 1LH as an oponent of Hades, all of Sios will suffer). I refuse to take part in wars where it's either impossible to win or you have to lurk for hours to get a chance. This update goes through, I'm out. Probably you don't give a sh*t, but neither do I. I see the game as balanced now between the top 8 clans - everyone can burn their aps while having a chance of winning - you change it, you bring it back to its old state. No thank you. I don't like playing Farmvile like Hades.

sonofgrumps
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sonofgrumps » 07 Apr 2016, 10:08

DSD wrote:Remind me again - is this a war game or is it a game of measuring d**ks and bullying the weaker ones? We (1LH) play to war with clans either equal in strength ot stronger, while still haveing a chance to win. All this update is doing is giving Hades more chance to feed freely and limiting the rest (trust me, you lose 1LH as an oponent of Hades, all of Sios will suffer). I refuse to take part in wars where it's either impossible to win or you have to lurk for hours to get a chance. This update goes through, I'm out. Probably you don't give a sh*t, but neither do I. I see the game as balanced now between the top 8 clans - everyone can burn their aps while having a chance of winning - you change it, you bring it back to its old state. No thank you. I don't like playing Farmvile like Hades.

Same goes for me . The update goes ahead then I stop playing . Less $ in your bank devs .

DSD
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by DSD » 07 Apr 2016, 10:57

Just to clarify that the Clan Power update is even shi***r. I told you, Devs, to change your spectacles, you are watching the wrong screen apparently.

Justice Bao
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Justice Bao » 07 Apr 2016, 12:09

Abhishek Goyal wrote:Also Not a Hater of HADES , they have managed a good Clan from Past , ARES , HADES all managed good , they have had their share of controversies but they managed to stay at top , also now they are quite strong due to good number of attendance , no clan is able to manage that. Rules seem to favor them but when clan is strong every rule will favor them coz no Game Admin can make stronger Clan by its rules , they try to help weaker clans in the end you will have to manage your clan better and get better.

Laugh my bouncing ass off! No need to suck up to them, Abhi. You and I know -=WAR=- was the bloody best in the days. And they chose the honorable way of wrapping things up, and FOREVER respected by all.

Hadies on the other hand... HEH! HEH! HEH! PUI! Disgusting like the rotten vomitus of my neighbor's pregnant dog. Record setter for number of multis used per salvage. Record setter for number of updates done in favor of their cheating ways. Nothing to be proud of associated with them, I tell you. And OH! They haven't won the BS tournament... Cos you know, it is a fair thing, and multis not allowed. Ouch, Anton, ouch. *Hint hint MORE O.C.H.O.*

Anyways, the 1Lionshearts honchos are calling it quits. So, can we please quickly get this over with? And let Hadies plant their flag of complete and utterly shameful victory on the soil of Sios.

R.I.P. Sios.

ChrisComben
Low profile
Low profile

Post by ChrisComben » 07 Apr 2016, 13:25

Many smaller clans rez against Hades because they are about the only ones who can reliably give a free despite the buff. We don't avoid Hades, but we don't really aim to fight them ether. Although I can see why some small clans would (TaD aside)
This update seems like really bad news, I hope they come up with a better plan.
however the biggest problem is how slow recruitment is now.