* Update: Clan War Bonus Tokens (12 Apr)

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

* Update: Clan War Bonus Tokens (12 Apr)

Post by Mod_Nami » 04 Apr 2016, 07:10

This update will take effect from 12 - 30 Apr 2016 Server Time.

The Max. Daily Bonus Salvage Token will be revised to the following based on clan power.
Bonus tokens only given to clans below a percentage of the top clan's power:
31-40%: 1 bonus token
21-30%: 2 bonus tokens
20 and below: 4 bonus tokens

You can check your clan's power(CP) in the clan public info page (from clan rankings page).
CP is updated daily and is using the same formula from the old clan power system.

* Sink time within 3 minutes is still required for bonus tokens to be given.

sonofgrumps
Obscure
Obscure

Re: * Update: Clan War Bonus Tokens (12 Apr)

Post by sonofgrumps » 04 Apr 2016, 08:10

Are you trying to get us to quit playing this dying game ? You certainly seem to be trying very hard .

sonofgrumps
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sonofgrumps » 04 Apr 2016, 08:15

Can I ask the point of this update ? You certainly don't want the update to have any effect on the amount of times TaD can rezz against Hades. Only one clan suffers from this update really and you know darn well which clan that is .. Are you also on Antons payroll ?

payne
Familiar
Familiar

Post by payne » 04 Apr 2016, 08:19

Mod_Ocho wrote:** The numbers may be adjusted later based on further observations.

i almost fainted when i read this sentence....@__@

Julian Rouisse
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Julian Rouisse » 04 Apr 2016, 08:24

** The numbers may be adjusted later based on further observations.

Somebody is observing then and should be very observant how things are going on. Could you come up with something like banning cheaters' acct or something ;)

Jiggily Wiggily
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jiggily Wiggily » 04 Apr 2016, 09:48

It's these kind of updates that lead to me no longer buying Ochos.

sonofgrumps
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sonofgrumps » 04 Apr 2016, 09:57

If you were going to update the bonus token system then surely you would want to update it concerning the clans that abuse the bonus system . Funnily enough the clans who abuse the bonus token system like TaD are not effected at all ... who woulda thunk it would happen that way . TaD rezz on Hades maybe 500 times every 60 days to feed them but they are totally unaffected by the update . How much thinking do you actually put into these updates ? Cant be much .

Justice Bao
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Justice Bao » 04 Apr 2016, 10:33

HA! HA! HA!

Another W.T.F. update.

The token system has been there for ages. And when Hadies had some minor setbacks, they went crying to the devs..

"Please please please nerf the other clans, they keep hitting us with their bonus tokens. Boohoo... We, the number 1 cheating clan with most multis, can't take it." - Antonius Balanitis

Never-ending story of how the smaller clans are constantly being bashed up, and Hadies keeps getting favors.

Might as well give Hadies bonus tokens instead, since they are such wimps.

Kartika Putri
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Kartika Putri » 04 Apr 2016, 15:36

hey Devs, isn't too obvious that TaD is controlling by Hades?
Y'all Devs want is that Anton will purchase more ochos.

Y'all players/captains. I suggest to stop purchasing ochos until they made the clan war fair for all.
Boycott this game!

Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Angel of Iz » 04 Apr 2016, 16:30

*Update: Clan War Bonus Tokens (12 Apr)
...don't know why anyone is surprised. It seems that as soon as Tony Macaroni gets his ass handed to him repeatedly then the only way to continue massaging his own ego and to feel like he is back 'on top' of Sios is to effect global rule change.
This I can only assume is gained through his constant $pending, for which I am sure the developers are more than happy to help him achieve his goals, because lets face it he can't do it on his own...
I see it as a measure of our success that we've forced a moving of the goalposts again, but that doesn't detract from another desperate and pointless update

DSD
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by DSD » 04 Apr 2016, 17:24

I am also stopping to purchase ochos if this update goes through. Let's see who will the RANK1-the-BRAVEST-OF-ALL-the-ULTIMATE-WHINERS-the-WORST-LOSERS-OF-ALL clan fight then (pardon, they only like smashing-small-clans-without-getting-ANY-harm type of wars). Good luck, devs! Unless of course this is your ultimate goal - better just shut the servers if you don't want the game to continue.

The Slayer

Kartika Putri
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Kartika Putri » 05 Apr 2016, 05:35

This are my suggestions and I think this will be fair for Tier S clans.
Give Tier S clans 4 Tokens per day and remove bonus tokens.
Tier S Qualifications:
Fort Base Upgrade Level: 250
Fort Armor Upgrade Level: 250
Fort Weapon Upgrade Level: 250
Clan Size Upgrade Level: ANY
Super Weapon Upgrade Level: 250
Warchest Upgrade Level: 250
Island Base Clan Outpost Upgrade Level: ANY
***This UPGRADES will make Tier S clans with that minimum upgrades can get less Additional fort HP

...and if they want bonus tokens, they have to stay in Tier A/B.

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 06 Apr 2016, 04:07

Thanks for the feedback.
We have also looked at other feedback and we are looking at an alternate solution instead of using sinks.

We may consider raising tokens for Tier S to 4. Clan power will also be brought back.
Bonus tokens only given to clans below a percentage of the top clan's power:
31-40%: 1 bonus token
21-30%: 2 bonus tokens
20 and below: 3 bonus tokens (Reduced from 6 as base is now 4)

You can check your clan's power in the clan public info page (from clan rankings page).
This is updated daily and is using the same formula from the old clan power system.

Abhishek Goyal
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Abhishek Goyal » 06 Apr 2016, 05:09

Please say tiering will be also from Clan Power :3 it will be fun to play with Clan Power .. lol

Justice Bao
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Justice Bao » 06 Apr 2016, 08:28

I know a solution which can satisfy everyone.

Make a TIER H.

Put Hadies and their cronies eg. XF, TaD, UFO, evolve etc in Tier H. Throw in a mirror image of all other Tier S clans. Hell, clone the past greats like WAR, ARES, MAD and put them all in. Give 10 tokens each, and let the mirror clans auto rezz into Hadies for a royal rumble. And after Hadies sink 1Lionshearts, their supposed sworn enemy, a special Japanese girl animation pops up on Hadies console, screaming "Anton is my fcking hero!" with bursting stars and confetti.

Problems settled.

Hadies can beat up everyone in Tier H and be happy. Everyone else can play their simple game without multis.