auction timeeeeeee!!!!need help!!!

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Glenn Gilbert Donald
Unknown
Unknown

auction timeeeeeee!!!!need help!!!

Post by Glenn Gilbert Donald » 24 Feb 2016, 10:41

can some1 with some experience in auction or any of those who love to bid have any idea how long does the auction time...i mean... im figthing this guy over some weapon and now the time is short...i know bidding will add a random time (max 5 min i guess)...but how long is it for the time "short"..anyone here have any idea???

Abdullah Mohammed
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: auction timeeeeeee!!!!need help!!!

Post by Abdullah Mohammed » 24 Feb 2016, 11:07

You used to be able to see how much time was actually left, but some wise person decided that wasn't a good thing. I wonder what they think now?

Andrew Bowman
Notable
Notable

Post by Andrew Bowman » 28 Feb 2016, 02:44

Here's my approximation:

Very long = 12-24 hours remaining
Long = 6-12 hours remaining
Moderate = 2-6 hours remaining
Short = 0-2 hours remaining

Also, whenever someone bids on an item, the bid time remaining randomly increases by 1-60 seconds.

Abhishek Goyal
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Abhishek Goyal » 28 Feb 2016, 04:58

who bids just ocho the fucking item \./

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 02 Mar 2016, 09:08

Abdullah Mohammed wrote:You used to be able to see how much time was actually left, but some wise person decided that wasn't a good thing. I wonder what they think now?

Guess you weren't playing when auction sniping was a thing.

Abdullah Mohammed
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Abdullah Mohammed » 03 Mar 2016, 16:01

Master of Clan X wrote:Guess you weren't playing when auction sniping was a thing.

Guess you weren't playing when Le Stphane nabbed Lisa's Yamatos on the auction market.

Actually I don't have to guess, as you've not played BS. Done any clan war sniping lately? Tried your hand at fishing recently? Taken part in any port raids?

"How do you know you've made a good game?
When you win an award? When you get a few offers from publishers?"

No, you know you've made a good game when you can pox it up this badly. Gee, was Mafia Empire a good game?

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 04 Mar 2016, 02:51

Sad Mohammed Hamer wrote:No, you know you've made a good game when you can pox it up this badly.

Nice way of saying the game got "poxed up" because I stopped working on it. Btw, you're one of the butthurt losers who wanted me to stop working on it. Reap what you sow.