Rammer advice please and thanks..

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Ailee
Unknown
Unknown

Rammer advice please and thanks..

Post by Ailee » 22 Feb 2016, 12:56

I'm 165 scout and 50 mech rammer. Im consider myself a passive player. I do not have most of the items and i am a nocho player as well. I would like to seek advice from all pros here because i know there are a lot of good rammer player. Please guide me through and give constructive advice due to lack of knowledge of rammer.

Build stats: 433def/310nav <---- is it okay?
Ship: Heavy battleship <----- does it need change?

Currently my preset got 3. max dmg and max speed. *1 more extra preset to be used*

max dmg (Chaos Blade+3,Fusion cutter+5,LMB+5,CSBmk2+5 x2,bardiche,combo breaker+5,chocolate helocopter) 0 cap , 136k - 191k per volley dmg.

max spd (1745 spd), (FS,LMB,CSBmk2x2,bardiche, lockjaw torpedo,CB+3,valkerie lance) 100cap left, 123k - 174k

advice skills to use too if needed~

I do not have any missle made yet, please advice me if missle is needed? and for what purpose.

I do have 6 LRR from lvl 130, medal shop. But i do not have know how to use it and when to use it. please advice this as well thx~

I really hope i can get good advice and mentor to improve my play in BS. THX!!

payne
Familiar
Familiar

Re: Rammer advice please and thanks..

Post by payne » 23 Feb 2016, 01:19

actually your build depend on how u play the game...
do u spend most your time on clan warring or pvp with other captain?
if clan warring and u like spending AP on attacking, the most basic guide would be, able to sink defender or at least pass defender and not sunked by fort...that is good enough...
my best stat during lvl 160-180 would be 3 points(def)/2 points(nav)...that is using assault carrier ship....since u using heavy battleship that gives more HP, ur stat should be ok..
but if u like to defend more in CW, try making the HP around 550k-600k...should be solid on defense...
LRR usage depend on attack or defense..in attack, mostly to sink missiler that goes around 2k speed...it can used for defense too....if u check the war console there are some attacker that have 50 speed...use LRR to defend fort against them..
normally rammer use missile as a last resort if cannot pass in clan war....just anchor 50 speed and equip all slot with missile...
some notable missile worth using by rammer would be satellite beam, astral rain or omegaton bomb...in general, missile with more or about 3k weight recommended to be used for rammer

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 23 Feb 2016, 01:41

wah 550k-600k for lvl 165

payne
Familiar
Familiar

Post by payne » 23 Feb 2016, 01:43

hon wrote:wah 550k-600k for lvl 165

for defend, 550k-600k is normal for rammer....optimal for 3 volley defense

Ailee
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ailee » 23 Feb 2016, 03:03

payne wrote:actually your build depend on how u play the game...
do u spend most your time on clan warring or pvp with other captain?
if clan warring and u like spending AP on attacking, the most basic guide would be, able to sink defender or at least pass defender and not sunked by fort...that is good enough...
my best stat during lvl 160-180 would be 3 points(def)/2 points(nav)...that is using assault carrier ship....since u using heavy battleship that gives more HP, ur stat should be ok..
but if u like to defend more in CW, try making the HP around 550k-600k...should be solid on defense...
LRR usage depend on attack or defense..in attack, mostly to sink missiler that goes around 2k speed...it can used for defense too....if u check the war console there are some attacker that have 50 speed...use LRR to defend fort against them..
normally rammer use missile as a last resort if cannot pass in clan war....just anchor 50 speed and equip all slot with missile...
some notable missile worth using by rammer would be satellite beam, astral rain or omegaton bomb...in general, missile with more or about 3k weight recommended to be used for rammer

Im going for cw and event mainly.. so my stats and ship ok? my stat i just random put which one i feel i need it.. no formula for that.. so i just keep put on def more than nav or?

what about weapon wise? can advice for nocho/lowcho player build? couldnt get all crafted weapon, which crafted weapon should get?
Last edited by Ailee on 23 Feb 2016, 04:39, edited 2 times in total.

Ailee
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ailee » 23 Feb 2016, 04:13

fat giler~

payne
Familiar
Familiar

Post by payne » 23 Feb 2016, 06:24

Ailee wrote:

fat giler~

this one only for defense...if no defending, then can ignore
btw, if u think that HP is fat, then how do u describe LoveJoy Penguin build?
for stat distribution..i used following 'magical random' formula
2 points(def)/3 points (nav) ratio ....
if fail, go for 3 points(def)/2 points(nav) ratio....

about weapon, try to aim for laser drill, can be used for a very long time until lvl 200
keep fusion cutter, skip grinder(chaos blade is much better), and prepare to craft demon scythe...try to craft more liquid metal blade since limit is four...then craft black razor to fill the rest of weapon slot and maximize capacity

Ailee
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ailee » 23 Feb 2016, 09:43

payne wrote:
Ailee wrote:

fat giler~

this one only for defense...if no defending, then can ignore
btw, if u think that HP is fat, then how do u describe LoveJoy Penguin build?
for stat distribution..i used following 'magical random' formula
2 points(def)/3 points (nav) ratio ....
if fail, go for 3 points(def)/2 points(nav) ratio....

about weapon, try to aim for laser drill, can be used for a very long time until lvl 200
keep fusion cutter, skip grinder(chaos blade is much better), and prepare to craft demon scythe...try to craft more liquid metal blade since limit is four...then craft black razor to fill the rest of weapon slot and maximize capacity

so i reset and make it 2:3 def:nav?
Get 4 LMB??? so much ocho needed >.< which i cant afford it.. any build for lowcho player?

payne
Familiar
Familiar

Post by payne » 24 Feb 2016, 03:11

no need to reset ur build immediately.....if u having problem sunk by defender or often sunk by fort after clash with defender..then only reset
no need to fix what is not broken....
ur current weapon is ok....no need to craft 4x LMB immediately lolz
they are quite heavy to equip all 4 and u not using the carrier ship
i just suggest what to craft for future build

Ailee
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ailee » 24 Feb 2016, 13:23

payne wrote:no need to reset ur build immediately.....if u having problem sunk by defender or often sunk by fort after clash with defender..then only reset
no need to fix what is not broken....
ur current weapon is ok....no need to craft 4x LMB immediately lolz
they are quite heavy to equip all 4 and u not using the carrier ship
i just suggest what to craft for future build

okay, thanks a lot for the info thr.. i dont think i can get many ocho from daily login/gamebatte login to get those crafted expensive ram, only a few important i can get for example the laser drill, demon scythe or what?

Abhishek Goyal
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Abhishek Goyal » 25 Feb 2016, 04:47

o.O

O.o

O.O

Noob rammer watching :3

Ailee
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ailee » 25 Feb 2016, 08:02

Abhishek Goyal wrote:o.O

O.o

O.O

Noob rammer watching :3

Don't look only >.< give some of your good info sir :)

TimBitz
Recognised
Recognised

Post by TimBitz » 26 Feb 2016, 05:50

It's been almost 3 years since I was at ~160 so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Stats
I think your stats are fine, you are at roughly 42% NAV which is pretty well rounded. I think I was playing around with fatass builds at 30% NAV back then =P

Ship
I would go switch to the rammer ship, only at 230 did I ditch my dual and go for the rammer ship and heavy one both on main captain.

Builds
These were my attack builds back then:
1) max hp parts, ~180 speed (minimum to hit fort 1st volley)
2) max hp parts, around 2000 speed (to tank against slow PS gunners)
3) max damage, around 1000 speed
4) max speed, regular rams
5) max speed, special missile and 1200+ range rams, roughly 1000 slowdown (against missile ships)

Weapons
I would try to get the following:
Omegaton Bomb - good for slowdown, future proof for 175 Void Missile and 200 Vacuum Bomb
Interceptor Drones - I still use the upgraded version at 230+ (turns into 180 Tow cable Interceptors)
Magnetic Grapple - good utility for slowdown, still use it sometimes
Laser Drill - it's nice to have

Just remember to take it slow =) the game kinda makes you want to rush levels, but it's also important to save money/resources and craft up good weapons/parts first. GLHF!

Ailee
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ailee » 26 Feb 2016, 09:15

TimBitz wrote:It's been almost 3 years since I was at ~160 so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Stats
I think your stats are fine, you are at roughly 42% NAV which is pretty well rounded. I think I was playing around with fatass builds at 30% NAV back then =P

Ship
I would go switch to the rammer ship, only at 230 did I ditch my dual and go for the rammer ship and heavy one both on main captain.

Builds
These were my attack builds back then:
1) max hp parts, ~180 speed (minimum to hit fort 1st volley)
2) max hp parts, around 2000 speed (to tank against slow PS gunners)
3) max damage, around 1000 speed
4) max speed, regular rams
5) max speed, special missile and 1200+ range rams, roughly 1000 slowdown (against missile ships)

Weapons
I would try to get the following:
Omegaton Bomb - good for slowdown, future proof for 175 Void Missile and 200 Vacuum Bomb
Interceptor Drones - I still use the upgraded version at 230+ (turns into 180 Tow cable Interceptors)
Magnetic Grapple - good utility for slowdown, still use it sometimes
Laser Drill - it's nice to have

Just remember to take it slow =) the game kinda makes you want to rush levels, but it's also important to save money/resources and craft up good weapons/parts first. GLHF!

Hey Tim :D,

So for stats just keep going for 40%nav 60%def along until high lvl?

i only have 3 preset, couldnt make more than that..

Im half way getting omegaton missle now.. beside that its hard for me to get DR for ID.. :D

sonofgrumps
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sonofgrumps » 26 Feb 2016, 10:35

My advice would be to try and find a game that isn't as dead as this one