Rammer advice please and thanks..

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Ailee
Unknown
Unknown

Re: Rammer advice please and thanks..

Post by Ailee » 29 Feb 2016, 12:07

sonofgrumps wrote:My advice would be to try and find a game that isn't as dead as this one

>.<

Julian Rouisse
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Julian Rouisse » 05 Mar 2016, 16:12

Let me begin with... "Rammers for the Win!" :P

You already got a good advices from the captains above! Well, if you are a non ocho player, try to sneak attacks as possible to get Gambler's Chest and hope for ochos. That will be a snail pace anyway but worth trying given that you are a passive gamer.

I think mech-scout combo is better than scout-mech due to skills. And yes, always get the carrier when you buy a ship at level 200 or somewhere in the future.

GLHF Capt!

Ailee
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ailee » 07 Mar 2016, 11:03

Julian Rouisse wrote:Let me begin with... "Rammers for the Win!" :P

You already got a good advices from the captains above! Well, if you are a non ocho player, try to sneak attacks as possible to get Gambler's Chest and hope for ochos. That will be a snail pace anyway but worth trying given that you are a passive gamer.

I think mech-scout combo is better than scout-mech due to skills. And yes, always get the carrier when you buy a ship at level 200 or somewhere in the future.

GLHF Capt!

what skills make mech scout better than the opposite 1?

tr1xi
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by tr1xi » 10 Mar 2016, 07:46

mech has an awesome skill called "magnetic mines", yep, it's awesome.

it's a class-specific skill, can only be used by mechanic , it throws shitty mines on your enemy that deals damage 50 x (enemy level) and 5% slow every volley. only activates if enemy is 1000 distance or less

Julian Rouisse
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Julian Rouisse » 13 Mar 2016, 18:35

what skills make mech scout better than the opposite 1?

The fortify, battle repair and damage control from a Mechanic skills will save you a lot. Well, of course any good defender or attacker can counter that skill but since you already is a rammer then i think that is a better option for you.