Please Reduce WM requirement for Culling Blade

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Abhishek Goyal
Familiar
Familiar

Please Reduce WM requirement for Culling Blade

Post by Abhishek Goyal » 25 Dec 2015, 02:45

Currently Culling Blade needs 5k Warmedals , thats too much if we want to craft the level 250 weapon for rammer , please reduce it if possible so it can be at par at other level 250 special weapons :v

Thank You !

Jaime Ng
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Re: Please Reduce WM requirement for Culling Blade

Post by Jaime Ng » 26 Dec 2015, 14:28

Currently Metal Punisher needs 1k Embers , thats too much if we want to buy the level 210 weapon for gunner, please reduce it if possible so it can be at par with THAT OTHER GODDAMN OPED *cough cough* Jet *cough* Hammer :v

Thank You !

TimBitz
Recognised
Recognised

Post by TimBitz » 26 Dec 2015, 18:35

Ember is way easier to get than War Medals, because of the monthly Outpost Skirmish

Jaime Ng
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jaime Ng » 27 Dec 2015, 04:38

TimBitz wrote:Ember is way easier to get than War Medals, because of the monthly Outpost Skirmish

That doesn't negate the fact that MP is excruciatingly overpriced compared to JH despite having shittier stats.

Abhishek Goyal
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Abhishek Goyal » 27 Dec 2015, 12:37

Please nerf Jet hammers and reduce the War Medal Cost ty :v

Andrew Bowman
Notable
Notable

Post by Andrew Bowman » 29 Dec 2015, 19:28

Jaime Ng wrote:
TimBitz wrote:Ember is way easier to get than War Medals, because of the monthly Outpost Skirmish

That doesn't negate the fact that MP is excruciatingly overpriced compared to JH despite having shittier stats.

You're honestly still complaining about this???

Jaime Ng
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jaime Ng » 30 Dec 2015, 03:03

Andrew Bowman wrote:You're honestly still complaining about this???

You rammers always had it easy when we gunners always pay more for a crappier item.

Just take a look at the current event Maelstrom for a sample of the glaring inequality I spoke of. Why is the Ion Laser a top 25 item while the Tidehunter Harpoon a top 50 item which by extension, requires only HALF THE EFFORT to get it?

TimBitz
Recognised
Recognised

Post by TimBitz » 30 Dec 2015, 15:12

Tidehunter is only useful from L210 to L225 (more damage ratio with Super Magnet).
Ion Laser is useful from L210 until L250, which by extension is over double the level range. Even at L250+ it has the same damage ratio as Last Word so it's not entirely useless.

Jaime Ng wrote:You rammers always had it easy when we gunners always pay more for a crappier item.

If you complain so much, switch to Rammer and give it a try.
I switched over to Gunner at L230 and I honestly think Gunner is much much easier to play than Rammer during Clan Wars.

Jaime Ng
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jaime Ng » 30 Dec 2015, 16:32

TimBitz wrote:Tidehunter is only useful from L210 to L225 (more damage ratio with Super Magnet).
Ion Laser is useful from L210 until L250, which by extension is over double the level range. Even at L250+ it has the same damage ratio as Last Word so it's not entirely useless.

Let me get this straight, are you saying that Tidehunter is completely useless and will not be used after L225? You do realised that Super Magnet is actually 2K lighter than Tidehunter don't you?

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 31 Dec 2015, 01:29

Jaime Ng wrote:

You rammers always had it easy when we gunners always pay more for a crappier item.

Just take a look at the current event Maelstrom for a sample of the glaring inequality I spoke of. Why is the Ion Laser a top 25 item while the Tidehunter Harpoon a top 50 item which by extension, requires only HALF THE EFFORT to get it?

Next year change Tidehunter to top 25, Ion laser to top 50 pls! TQ :D

payne
Familiar
Familiar

Post by payne » 31 Dec 2015, 02:41

this is kinda funny....i thought this topic is about discussing the WM requirement on culling blade....
if anyone want to discuss about jethammer vs metal punisher, why not create a separate topic about it?
if anyone want to discuss about the struggle between rammer and gunner...i think gunner vs rammer topic already exist....
btw i support the motion on revise the war medal cost for culling blade...or as an alternative suggestion, why not remove the war medal limit per day? or at least make the war medal limit increased to 50 per day?

TimBitz
Recognised
Recognised

Post by TimBitz » 31 Dec 2015, 05:33

payne wrote:btw i support the motion on revise the war medal cost for culling blade...or as an alternative suggestion, why not remove the war medal limit per day? or at least make the war medal limit increased to 50 per day?

I support this =)

rapsa
Obscure
Obscure

Post by rapsa » 31 Dec 2015, 07:35

hon wrote:
Jaime Ng wrote:

Next year change Tidehunter to top 25, Ion laser to top 50 pls! TQ :D

why not switch now? HAHA :v

wilfred316
Notable
Notable

Post by wilfred316 » 30 Jan 2016, 05:36

War Medal requirement should be lowered for Culling blade or daily cap of War medals should be removed completely