build advice required

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

build advice required

Post by Dickieflashman » 17 Oct 2015, 08:38

How many medium sized Lego bricks can you fit up your bum and what's the best way to increase ones capacity?

Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Re: build advice required

Post by Angel of Iz » 17 Oct 2015, 10:23

Hi Dickie,
so pleased you too have asked this question.
Something that has puzzled me since starting the game, I assume you've sent a support ticket but in the meantime i'll do my best to fill your gap....
Firstly we probably need to properly define medium sized -
For arguments sake a standard 2x4 8 stud rectangler?
Also just to confirm you are only inserting them one at time.Sphincter limitations!
Once this is found its simply a case of dividing the cubic capacity of your 'bum' by the standard lego brick.
Though really to fit more up you need to be a bigger a - hole .......

To enlarge your Asshole capacity a number of systems and products are available -
but Sios can only recommend the following;

Hard Prison Time!
Also gang fistings
Dropping soap at Catholic school
Enemas with a fire extinguisher
Shitting Bricks

Wish you the best of luck in your adventure

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known
Location: Hotrodding around Cambodia with all the Ultimate Levellers.

Re: build advice required

Post by Gary Paul » 17 Oct 2015, 14:58

Hi Dickie,

I am so glad that you made this thread because I, too, was wondering the same thing until very recently when I discovered that the secret to expanding my capacity was to get more wood...

..So that's what I did, I put out adverts on Craigslist and fly-posted in around downtown, until the phonecalls and text messages started coming. Sometimes, late at night and sometimes during the middle of the day, but come, they did.

And when they came, they came together and although at first, there was discomfort, humiliation, pain and a mysterious rash, I can now accommodate almost 100% more lego bricks than before and believe me, this ability could not have come to me at a better time in my life, since all supermarkets in the U.K. are now charging 5p per plastic bag.

Keep at it, buddy!