Gamebatte mobile app and BS issue

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Robert Powell
Low profile
Low profile

Gamebatte mobile app and BS issue

Post by Robert Powell » 19 Sep 2015, 01:40

When I am using the GB app to play BS, if I change preset builds the skills saved with it do not load. This did not used to happen this way, so if you can look at this or perhaps there is a solution that already exists, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Using GB for android with Lollypop

skeamer
Unknown
Unknown

Re: Gamebatte mobile app and BS issue

Post by skeamer » 22 Sep 2015, 02:21

I also experienced BS mobile problem, even I already have clan it say's your not in a clan . Can I fix this issue or just move no remedy for that ?

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 22 Sep 2015, 02:52

Robert Powell wrote:When I am using the GB app to play BS, if I change preset builds the skills saved with it do not load. This did not used to happen this way, so if you can look at this or perhaps there is a solution that already exists, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

This is partly due to the way presets are loaded in hangar vs war console/mobile.
If a preset has some weapons/parts that you no longer have, it will still load in the hangar, but will not load on the war console/mobile*. It still loads in the hangar, because you can see if a weapon/part slot is missing and you can choose to slot them with something else.
*In the war console, it will show an error message, but not on mobile.

We have fixed the mobile version to show an error message as well now.

Robert Powell
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Robert Powell » 23 Sep 2015, 01:59

Forum1 wrote:
Robert Powell wrote:When I am using the GB app to play BS, if I change preset builds the skills saved with it do not load. This did not used to happen this way, so if you can look at this or perhaps there is a solution that already exists, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

This is partly due to the way presets are loaded in hangar vs war console/mobile.
If a preset has some weapons/parts that you no longer have, it will still load in the hangar, but will not load on the war console/mobile*. It still loads in the hangar, because you can see if a weapon/part slot is missing and you can choose to slot them with something else.
*In the war console, it will show an error message, but not on mobile.

We have fixed the mobile version to show an error message as well now.

Thank you for your response. This is not the problem I am having. The builds I have are all complete and have no issues, most times I use my laptop and every build that I have saved is current.

The problem that I am having is that when i load a preset build on the mobile, the weapons and parts all load correctly, but no skills load at all. The skills do load correctly on presets on the laptop, but just do not load from the mobile.

Robert Powell
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Robert Powell » 27 Sep 2015, 01:45

Bump. Skills still do not load with preset builds on the Gamebatte mobile app. Think original question was misunderstood.

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 27 Sep 2015, 07:56

Robert Powell wrote:Bump. Skills still do not load with preset builds on the Gamebatte mobile app. Think original question was misunderstood.

Try clearing your browser cache to ensure the updated code works.
If the skill has an error, you should get an error popup to describe the issue.
Also, which one of your preset is having this issue (what is the preset name)?
(We have tested for and skill does load for our presets from the mobile)

Robert Powell
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Robert Powell » 27 Sep 2015, 13:29

Forum1 wrote:
Robert Powell wrote:Bump. Skills still do not load with preset builds on the Gamebatte mobile app. Think original question was misunderstood.

Try clearing your browser cache to ensure the updated code works.
If the skill has an error, you should get an error popup to describe the issue.
Also, which one of your preset is having this issue (what is the preset name)?
(We have tested for and skill does load for our presets from the mobile)

I am using the app, so not sure which browser cache to clear (or even how to clear cache on phone to be honest). The skills are not loading on any of my builds. As example, I just loaded my build "700 fat missile" which is saved with sabotage in the game. By loading it with the app, the skills load empty and I checked by using laptop, flipping over to hangar and seeing no skills loaded, but then trying to load the build from hangar and skill is there. I will try to clear cache on the phone and see if that helps.

**Edit--cleared cache on both stock browser and chrome on phone and still having same issue. Can't tell what browser that the app uses, everything is in GB frame. Any other ideas?

Thanks again

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 28 Sep 2015, 13:23

Hi,

We tried to replicate the issue by using your game account to test and was able to load the skills via the mobile version.
Your presets seems to be fine as they loaded properly and had no errors.
Has any of your other clan mates encountered something similar?