@Hades scum

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Robert Powell
Low profile
Low profile

Re: @Hades scum

Post by Robert Powell » 13 Nov 2014, 02:02

nishangeog33 wrote:so jugg does not like feeding or nothing to do with it?
Jugg is also fond of feeding.jpg

Not sure what this has to do with anything at question here, but us knowing that Nuts will rez in the PM when we are floating is not anything that any CM would be surprised to see happening. Most clans rez in the same general time zone every day and the fact that we were entering the ballpark standard time for Nuts to come and rez is not a big deal. Also, we know that if we sink them fast, they would get a bonus and rez again, so that they can have maximum war time in a given evening.

Funny thing...Nuts are getting stronger and guess what...they will still rez to the maximum if we would be able to sink them for bonuses, but that doesn't happen now. So all of their warring led to many of their key players leveling up and they added a few key people and now they are a stronger PM clan. And guess what...PM warring with Juggs and Nuts is still going on, just the balance has flattened out.

Möbässhër Hössäin Säikät
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Möbässhër Hössäin Säikät » 13 Nov 2014, 13:56

Nice to see people fighting in forum! Good old days!

Chuck Morris
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Chuck Morris » 13 Nov 2014, 16:53

Möbässhër Hössäin Säikät wrote:Nice to see people fighting in forum! Good old days!

this thread is proof that what Anton is doing is good for the game and gets ppl interested again.....trolololololol

Chouchou
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Chouchou » 13 Nov 2014, 22:23

popcorn plx ? x)

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 14 Nov 2014, 02:16

Möbässhër Hössäin Säikät wrote:Nice to see people fighting in forum! Good old days!

Not really, Mirza was more than happy to jump on the bandwagon flame me for no fucking reason with Clan X douchebags in the ol days.

Now that he got caught with his pants down he's been revealed to be a ball-less prick who doesn't have the guts to show his mug here.

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 14 Nov 2014, 04:04

nishangeog33 wrote:
TimBitz wrote:

The difference here from the rest of this thread is that Jugg does not control NUTS.

firstly, if i am not wrong one of ur core admins is in that shot giving away ur internal info and acknowledging he will take the shame of walk (whatever thats not my concern)

what i posted is a bit earlier time. recent story is different NUTs are reasonably stronger and also shadow_walker was a part of this new strength. Dont get me wrong people from NUTs. I am just trying to show all super clans has its feeding zone and area. Jugg has been feeding on its own minions thats never an issue. but when foods rezz on Hades thats becomes big issue. as you said NUTs are not controlled by juggs, i am believing it. at the same time, Hades also does not control HH, TBS, Bats of Sios etc. who normally rezz at same timezone.

also what is overally funny those screenshots also not from same/recent times given by butthurt gavin since we can see the word Deimos. we all know Mohi was REBELS admin that time. those are carefully presenting as all of them are the story of recent HADES. butthurt does not know in the process he clearly shown he is full of S HIT and a strong part of conspiracy.

Since I was the person in that screen shot, I can tell you that at that time I was not a member of NUTS, I was an Admin in Juggs having left NUTS (I was in juggs for 6 months). I told them the level of our players, not that they could not find that out in the logs. I did not tell them when NUTS was going to rezz, or who was online as I myself did not know. I simply switch to my dual, as I would be able to defend some of the captains for my new clan (Juggernaut). Juggernaut called it 7x NUTS due to their ability to free token NUTS and as NUTS had no one else to rezz on for 2.5 hours, they were forced to go up against juggernaut repeatedly.

I can also verify that that post is over a year old. It was a huge deal at the time because MARS got pissed i joined their rival when NUTS had ties to them. Everyone kept going on and on about how NUTS was gonna fade away and I was never going to go back to them... so yea, looks like NUTS and I proved all of SIOS wrong. NUTS is even stronger then before and while we still are forced to face JUGGERNAUT daily, we have gotten to the point where it is more fair a fight (granted we still get bonus HP... without it they would slaughter us).

Wei Shyong
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Wei Shyong » 14 Nov 2014, 07:55

NUTS is a fine example of a clan of dedicated and honest people who rose from a lower tier to be a Tier S top 10 clan now. Jealous people call it "feeding", but NUTS is anything but easy. Their captains have been leveling up FAST through constant friendly sparring with Juggs. I am proud to have fought and leveled with them. Keep up the good fun, NUTS!

They are anything but Hades. Hades should learn a thing or two from them.

Möbässhër Hössäin Säikät
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Möbässhër Hössäin Säikät » 14 Nov 2014, 13:04

I think Juggernaut and Co. shouldn't be angry on Hades. You guys hardly meet Hades and you guys get enough food like Hades. Just spare some food for Joy. :) :)

Justice Bao
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Justice Bao » 14 Nov 2014, 16:43

BHAM! Hades representative(s) suddenly gone all quiet and back to their usual business of rezzing feeder forts, spying other clans, and sucking up to Antonius Balanitis' balls.

If there is one good thing about Hades, it is their ability to produce quality spies.

Xaintarus Neo
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Xaintarus Neo » 14 Nov 2014, 18:18

BadHades wrote:
TimBitz wrote:

The difference here from the rest of this thread is that Jugg does not control NUTS.

That is the difference.

If they were, Juggs would be quite bad at controlling them. Yesterday JOY sinks NUTS 4 times, Juggs sinks NUTS 1 time. Good feeding of Juggs.... LOL!

Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:44:16 GMT+8 - koockaburra (JUGGERNAUT) has sunk the NUTS Fort...
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:56:18 GMT+8 - Eugenia Ducharne Asuaje (NUTS) has sunk the JUGGER...
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:32:29 GMT+8 - Sahajada (JOY) has sunk the NUTS Fort!
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:38:30 GMT+8 - Denki(JOY) has sunk the NUTS Fort!
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:44:11 GMT+8 - LoveJOY yangsomething (JOY) has sunk the NUTS F...
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:50:57 GMT+8 - LoveJOY yangsomething (JOY) has sunk the NUTS F...
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:53:47 GMT+8 - TimBitz (NUTS) has sunk the JOY Fort!

It just looks like NUTS either likes to get sunk or they are using (abusing?) the bonus token system.

if anyone is following the port news one would see more of something like this recently..

2014-11-13 19:21:12 NiCE Hula Hula (NUTS) has sunk the JUGGERNAUT Fort!
2014-11-13 19:16:20 NUTS Fortress has entered the battle led by NinjaMasterPro Sneaky Miggy and 20 members!
2014-11-13 19:16:00 Syzygy (JUGGERNAUT) has sunk the Enigmatics Fort!
2014-11-13 19:13:12 Enigmatics Fortress has entered the battle led by dabe and 5 members!
2014-11-13 19:07:48 Airship Jones (JUGGERNAUT) has sunk the AGIMAT Fort!
2014-11-13 19:07:40 Kyuzo (AGIMAT) has sunk the Enigmatics Fort!
2014-11-13 19:05:52 JUGGERNAUT Fortress has entered the battle led by Covent Fury and 29 members!

few things to point out -

1. I didnt know the prey (feeding clan) would became the predator if its under control?

2. Following port news, it seemed that NUTS is strongest at PM wars. But you expect them not
to reez in PM to war whoever is available and instead, to spread their tokens to reez in AM
with lesser members to war? Which clan would chose to war not at their clan prime time?

3a. Using(abusing) the bonus system? the game give the players the bonus system and if a clan
exercise their option to maximize that, it is called abusing? those who are questioning it, i
suggest you not play this game anymore, because you cannot even do some simple logic +
maths thinking.

3b. Referring to 3a, where is the logic? --> 7 tokens used - longer war time, more exp gain,
more hits achieved (think gambler chest), lesser to zero repair with gold. Reasons good
enough?

4. If you have read point 3b and now reading point 4, I advise you to stop playing BS and enrol
in elementary school to strengthen your logic thinking and buffed up your maths. If one does
not know how to present a valid argument, do not simply grab something with no substance
from nowhere and think you got it. it only makes you look stupid...

No offence Badhades. wasnt directed at you anyway.

Bishop
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Bishop » 14 Nov 2014, 23:30

Hades is a bunch of c0ck-craving cum-loving homos.

That is all.

BadHades
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by BadHades » 15 Nov 2014, 01:55

A lot of attention seeking NUTS here...
If you really want to talk about how much you like getting sunk, go create your own post.

BadHades
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by BadHades » 15 Nov 2014, 01:56

Justice Bao wrote:BHAM! Hades representative(s) suddenly gone all quiet and back to their usual business of rezzing feeder forts, spying other clans, and sucking up to Antonius Balanitis' balls.

If there is one good thing about Hades, it is their ability to produce quality spies.

Very quiet.. The Antonites must be too busy worshiping Anton....

All busy with their declaration of love for Anton:
"We are the cult of Anton
To kill our enemies and maim them
Is the one task we are bent on!"

"Sios knows us as Hades, little do they know,
We are a cult, it is something we do not show.
...."

(Sorry, I can't continue.. It makes me sick just writing it..)

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 15 Nov 2014, 04:04

I am just waiting for the Ban Hammer. We recruited Shadow Walker and then two days later he was banned with much less evidence then this. If you do not want to ban your major source of income, then just ban the Clan. Force the clan itself to dissolve and spread its members to new clans. Do not allow them to make a new one, but join a preexisting clan. It will spread the power around as the high level players cannot join super clans and more clans will become more balanced.

Cupid_Boy
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Cupid_Boy » 15 Nov 2014, 04:07

I have 3 accounts on sale:

Level 163-- $10 http://battlestations.gamebatte.com/pro ... zcu+coskun
Level 141 -- $6 http://battlestations.gamebatte.com/pro ... id=kanarya
Level 140 -- $5 http://battlestations.gamebatte.com/pro ... =dawarbook

If you want to buy more than one, there will be a %20 discount too.

Cheers,
TC

------
This account has been banned