@Hades scum

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
BadHades
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: @Hades scum

Post by BadHades » 12 Nov 2014, 08:04

nishangeog33 wrote:butthurt does not know in the process he clearly shown he is full of S HIT and a strong part of conspiracy.

Awww, Mohi.. So afraid and worked up after all the posts here..
I'm sure Anton can buy a 'get out of jail for free' card for you as well.

Wei Shyong
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Wei Shyong » 12 Nov 2014, 08:21

Mohi... stop hiding behind nishangeog33 and face the music.

Hades cheated and there is evidence now. All those pictures you posted are so dated, and it only proves one thing, you have spies everywhere.

The more you dig up dirt, the deeper and dirtier your grave becomes. You are indirectly destroying HADES yourself.

And this is a thread about HADES cheating, not other clans. People won't be distracted by your theatrics.

You reap what you sow. Time to repent before it is too late.

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 12 Nov 2014, 08:23

Wei Shyong wrote:The more you dig up dirt, the deeper and dirtier your grave becomes. You are indirectly destroying HADES yourself.

once again, false.

ppl need to realize this has all originated from Anton

BadHades
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by BadHades » 12 Nov 2014, 08:53

Rainbow King wrote:ppl need to realize this has all originated from Anton

Good point...
So...

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 12 Nov 2014, 09:01

you're an idiot if you think he'll ever come to this board.

he hasn't really stepped foot into the DB's since the days when ares got busted.

he'll quit the clan, let things die down, join back into the clan, and start it all over again.

wash, rinse, repeat.

Chai
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Chai » 12 Nov 2014, 09:02

If you are indeed Mohi,

I am extremely disappointed that you have resorted to multi-cheating. I joined Rebel once for the fun of it and also for rezz times. You and Mirza came across as decent fellas.

But what you (and your clan) are doing now is proving me wrong entirely. In fact, the more you try to drag other clans into this, like Aegis and co, the more you're showing how you do have spies IN their clan.

I'm 100% proud to say that Storm has no spies under our admin command, neither does Jugg have any spies that I know of under their command.

And I would appreciate it very much if you got your spy to feck off back to your clan.

And, if you're not Mohi, do take note that we aren't accusing XF of cheating. We're pointing out simply, once again, Hades is cheating, and nothing is being done about it.

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 12 Nov 2014, 09:06

Chai wrote:I'm 100% proud to say that Storm has no spies under our admin command, neither does Jugg have any spies that I know of under their command.

please don't say this as you will shoot yourself in your own foot.

all clans have spies and multis.

Chai
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Chai » 12 Nov 2014, 09:14

Rainbow King wrote:
Chai wrote:I'm 100% proud to say that Storm has no spies under our admin command, neither does Jugg have any spies that I know of under their command.

please don't say this as you will shoot yourself in your own foot.

all clans have spies and multis.

I am saying this. If there's one dickhead in Storm who spies for us, I'm kicking his ass to kingdom come.

And from what I see, as I am myself in the Jugg admiral group, there are indeed no spies.

Edit: Tbh, I understand what you mean when you say all clans have spies. It's so common, it's reasonable to think so. But I try not to say that of all.

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 12 Nov 2014, 09:20

Chai wrote:
And from what I see, as I am myself in the Jugg admiral group, there are indeed no spies.

that's a fallous argument because i myself was an admiral and in the MARS admiral group.

the 'multi keepers' had their own secret group and kept it hush hush from the rest of the cms/admirals

hence why i was furious and left the clan when i found out about it via 'marseholes' post. because i too was on here on the DB tooting my horn saying 'Mars has NO spies or multies whatsoever'

weixuan
Obscure
Obscure

Post by weixuan » 12 Nov 2014, 09:36

this thread still going strong?

*grab popcorn*

Chai
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Chai » 12 Nov 2014, 10:30

Rainbow King wrote:
Chai wrote:

that's a fallous argument because i myself was an admiral and in the MARS admiral group.

the 'multi keepers' had their own secret group and kept it hush hush from the rest of the cms/admirals

hence why i was furious and left the clan when i found out about it via 'marseholes' post. because i too was on here on the DB tooting my horn saying 'Mars has NO spies or multies whatsoever'

Well said. Then I shall follow you equally out as well. No qualms about that.

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 12 Nov 2014, 10:45

Chai wrote:
Well said. Then I shall follow you equally out as well. No qualms about that.

you're too calm for somebody on the internet.

fuuuck you fh3gg0+

SteeL
Unknown
Unknown

Post by SteeL » 12 Nov 2014, 13:59

so i guess hades rank 1 not without reason..

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 13 Nov 2014, 01:36

Chai wrote:... and Mirza came across as decent fellas.

Robert Powell
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Robert Powell » 13 Nov 2014, 01:49

Rainbow King wrote:
Chai wrote:

I am of the same mindset. To the best of my knowledge, Juggs does not have or use multis and spies in other clans. If you would see how we prep for wartimes it would be obvious that we do not have access to other clans rez times. Can there be someone doing it? Anything is possible of course. But what Hades and Anton has done for a long time is not on the same level as just a random multi or a random spy. Not really apple to apple comparison.