@Hades scum

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
BadHades
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: @Hades scum

Post by BadHades » 11 Nov 2014, 07:28

Biggest problem of Mohi going on vacaton?
All the defenders lost with him!

bigmick
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by bigmick » 11 Nov 2014, 07:41

i think banning anton,mohi and mirza would stop a lot of this but to send the right msg to all the players would be to ban hades/mars or what ever their next name is so if you CHEAT YOU GET BANNED AND YOUR CLAN TOO because that clan allows and promotes this behavior

Abhishek Goyal
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Abhishek Goyal » 11 Nov 2014, 08:04

Well This is no surprise.

You can always see Hades Raises how come each and every single raise is so well timed that they face minimum Competition , You will never see Hades GB'ed while all other big clans get gb'ed once in a while , When ever you see their raises all are to perfection and they have loads of food feeding them ,

Also Foods keep in raising on them like they give rewards for raising. So much feeding , Spying can be only reason they get so much otherwise no other clan gets it more constantly .

Also there Ex Pet Clan XFLEET is same , they have firepower of Not Matching Even AEGIS these days but still manage to get rank 3 clan in SIOS which they certainly dun deserve if taken on firepower Basis.

Nowadays i think most of other clans are not too much into Spying , Like Juggz , VG they all raise have quite fair raises also not series of Food Feeding them.

Tyler Should take note of such incidents and take actions against clan or make rules to be such that feeder should be banned or atleast suspended for some time , Inaction Against Such incident will only show as no interest of Tyler for Fair Game Promotion , it will only regard to as " Pay to Do what ever you want to do " It is just the mirror of past event where same clans were spied earlier. Tyler Inaction Lead to same story after sometime.

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 11 Nov 2014, 08:08

bigmick wrote:i think banning anton,mohi and mirza would stop a lot of this but to send the right msg to all the players would be to ban hades/mars or what ever their next name is so if you CHEAT YOU GET BANNED AND YOUR CLAN TOO because that clan allows and promotes this behavior

what about these?

ur own multi using another FB acc using same name (funny)
ur multi wife (!?!) Lin Lin
ur multi Son (camstar1 sth like that)
ur multi bitch in 1Lionhearts (who take the fake name as Mohi)

Gavin Mcbride who can see in all these screenshots :D
his multi brother Angel of Islington
his multi Natasha
his another shared account xxxLuciferxxx in bats of sios

Multies of his online son Aman aka Hulk (1Lionhearts CM)
Musica Valen
Leoci
and many more....

we all pretty much know Ghipin and Demon of razgriz does not play anymore. yet they found in log (attack/defense) time to time.

lol this list is never ending.....

so everyone is innocent ..... nice going butt hurts.

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 11 Nov 2014, 08:35

BadHades wrote:Biggest problem of Mohi going on vacaton?

why dont you show the name of person Mohi was talking to. it would be good to see ..... who is saying our problem is..... :D

is that grumps?

BadHades
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by BadHades » 11 Nov 2014, 08:36

Bishop wrote:This comes as no surprise to anyone.

When you suck as much dick as Hades does... sooner or later you're going to get caught with a c**k in your mouth.

Accidents happens.. Let's see if they will spit or swallow..

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 11 Nov 2014, 09:00

grumps and aman.jpg

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 11 Nov 2014, 09:01

aman can spy.jpg

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 11 Nov 2014, 09:02

Natasha is in allaince.jpg

Justice Bao
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Justice Bao » 11 Nov 2014, 09:03

nishangeog33 wrote:

why dont you show the name of person Mohi was talking to. it would be good to see ..... who is saying our problem is..... :D

is that grumps?

what a dumbass. who would be dumb enough to reveal their sources? you might want to tell us how many multis you play yourself.

Instead of damage control and trying to find who/what/how/when, Hades should apologize for wasting our time and just disband.

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 11 Nov 2014, 09:10

Justice Bao wrote:
nishangeog33 wrote:

is that grumps?

what a dumbass. who would be dumb enough to reveal their sources? you might want to tell us how many multis you play yourself.

Instead of damage control and trying to find who/what/how/when, Hades should apologize for wasting our time and just disband.

sources are given already by name of Gavin Mcbride, butthead. why showed them? and removed one particular case? because it also makes him accused?

Justice Bao
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Justice Bao » 11 Nov 2014, 09:21

nishangeog33 wrote:why dont you show the name of person Mohi was talking to. it would be good to see ..... who is saying our problem is..... :D

is that grumps?

Your problem is: Sticking with a cheating cheater clan aka Hades.

Please don't divert the bloody topic about Hades, you Hades cocksucker. You want to expose someone else, go make your own thread. Idiotic nitwit.

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 11 Nov 2014, 09:22

Anton has been the source of all this debauchery since the Ares days.

He bastardized and smeared the name of my once-awesome clan MAD with his stupid desire to always be number one :'(

Even corrupted some of my closest MAD peeps with his overflow of 'unlimited' ocho to do the dirty work with him

But you're also a dumb ass if you think anton will ever be punished by this either.

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 11 Nov 2014, 09:26

Justice Bao wrote:
nishangeog33 wrote:why dont you show the name of person Mohi was talking to. it would be good to see ..... who is saying our problem is..... :D

is that grumps?

Your problem is: Sticking with a cheating cheater clan aka Hades.

Please don't divert the bloody topic about Hades, you Hades cocksucker. You want to expose someone else, go make your own thread. Idiotic nitwit.

u fucking blind twat. I m not in Hades. neither i want to join them. some of them were in My clan long ago including Grumps. I am just showing you that none is innocent. stop being a hypocrite. and what clan you r from? may be i can show some good info about ur clan too.

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 11 Nov 2014, 09:30

grumps can spy on tad through lucifer.jpg