* Update: Clan Tiers (13 Oct 14)

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: * Update: Clan Tiers (13 Oct 14)

Post by Master of Clan X » 15 Oct 2014, 07:43

Blue Farmers are Gay wrote:i am sorry, wrong place, please banned me

Don't be hatin' just because you're too ugly to show your face.

Giphin-
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Giphin- » 15 Oct 2014, 15:53

bump... BAN EM ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi LL !! =)

jepinah
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by jepinah » 15 Oct 2014, 18:26

With a lot of players going inactive for 1000 reasons and the new players not covering not even a significant percentage of those, the game is losing a lot of players.

I believe 2 tiers is enough. More clans, more war, aps spend faster and less fort watch.

I dont know if anybody ever notice it but several times tier "s" had no clans rezing from admin (8:30) until 14:30. Thats 6 dead hours 25% of the day. Just have more clans in 2 tiers only.

sonofgrumps
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sonofgrumps » 15 Oct 2014, 23:24

jepinah wrote:With a lot of players going inactive for 1000 reasons and the new players not covering not even a significant percentage of those, the game is losing a lot of players.

I believe 2 tiers is enough. More clans, more war, aps spend faster and less fort watch.

I dont know if anybody ever notice it but several times tier "s" had no clans rezing from admin (8:30) until 14:30. Thats 6 dead hours 25% of the day. Just have more clans in 2 tiers only.

Probably half the clans in Tier S at the moment don't even want to be there unless their aim is to feed the super clans and now more clans have been forced into existing in Tier S since the removal of Tier C .
If you think that splitting SIOS into 2 tiers is a good idea then you really are a fucking muppet.

Far better to drop tier S down to 12 -15 clans and force the big boys to fight each other more often . Give them more tokens if neccessary and let their multies fight it out between themselves .

Removing the food clans from the equation will force the bigger clans to fight each other rather than having them rezz together and feed off all the little guys .

Too many small clans will be way out of their depth if you start trying to force them to take part in that murky world of tier S politics where the super clans are only interested in themselves and their strongest allies and everything else is a food banquet .

TimBitz
Recognised
Recognised

Post by TimBitz » 16 Oct 2014, 02:41

I think the current system of S/A/B is working ok, at least based on these 3 days so far in sios PM. I feel that shrinking Tier S into 12-15 clans would be bad for everyone, both foodie and supers.

Tier S has a lot more active clans now, so that even the food have other food to aim at (especially when the supers aren't up). A lot of our members can't pass supers' defenders, so it's good we have some other targets to hit.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 16 Oct 2014, 02:47

Giphin- wrote:bump... BAN EM ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi LL !! =)

Hey Giph, haven't seen you active on FB or anything so I pushed back the schedule on your character in the new game. :/

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 16 Oct 2014, 03:35

Chen 'loves c**k' Siaw wrote:So you want More Pic Mr AsX then i give it to u for free :)

Yo dawg, since you like pics so much.

BF Svcks
Unknown
Unknown

Post by BF Svcks » 16 Oct 2014, 14:01

band it.. band it.. bandit.. bandit.. ooppss my mistake.. false grandma

Marty the Falcon
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Marty the Falcon » 24 Oct 2014, 23:55

Ouside of the bashing against one clan or some players, the removal of Tier C is a big mistake in my opinion. Since this new scale has been introduce it feels like this was done simply to give more cannon fooders to the 7 superclans. Battles between old Tier A "normal" clans and these superclans are a joke (we've had battles that didn't even last 1 minute). The superclans are just going to get stronger and the average clans are going to be stopped cold in their progress. I agree that this decision should be reversed and even that a new Tier should be added to allow the smaller clans to get a chance of gaining experience and rise through the ranks normally.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 25 Oct 2014, 06:14

1) Reduce & enforce lvl restriction limit per clan.
2) Give incentive to high lvl player to move to smaller clan.