* Update: Clan War Salvage Cooldown & Bonus HP (25 Sep 14)

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
The Nielsen
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Re: * Update: Clan War Salvage Cooldown & Bonus HP (25 Sep 1

Post by The Nielsen » 25 Sep 2014, 05:24

@Mohi
You're as dumb as you defend.

@AllTheWhiners
Don't like how the game goes? just quit. Dying game anyway, won't make a difference.

Sayuri-chan
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Sayuri-chan » 25 Sep 2014, 05:30

The point is, every time Tyler does something to try to balance things in Tier S, they have to go back and make things unbalanced again.

I hope you guys and devs are looking at clan ranks and how the number of necessary sinks to be in Tier S is dropping constantly and in a steady way.

And check the number of old time clans that have stopped warring or is at Tier B and C.

That's all symptoms that the most fun and essential part of game (the clan wars) is loosing interest. And as consequence, the game is loosing its interest.

I hope you nagging superclan members have the money to pay Tyler's costs to mantain the game, because in near future only you will be playing it. Everyone else will seek better things to do.

mohigeo33
Familiar
Familiar

Post by mohigeo33 » 25 Sep 2014, 05:44

The Nielsen wrote:@Mohi
You're as dumb as you defend.

whats ur IGN son? criticizing my defending means either u r not in my range or u r butthurt by my defending :D

The Nielsen
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by The Nielsen » 25 Sep 2014, 05:47

Sayuri-chan wrote:That's all symptoms that the most fun and essential part of game (the clan wars) is loosing interest. And as consequence, the game is loosing its interest.

*Losing

The Nielsen
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by The Nielsen » 25 Sep 2014, 05:59

mohigeo33 wrote:whats ur IGN son? criticizing my defending means either u r not in my range or u r butthurt by my defending :D

I don't talk to a nobody.

mohigeo33
Familiar
Familiar

Post by mohigeo33 » 25 Sep 2014, 06:07

The Nielsen wrote:
mohigeo33 wrote:whats ur IGN son? criticizing my defending means either u r not in my range or u r butthurt by my defending :D

I don't talk to a nobody.

ofc u wont ... i guess u r a butthurt then.

Nikolaj Knudsen
Notable
Notable

Post by Nikolaj Knudsen » 25 Sep 2014, 06:11

The Nielsen wrote:
Sayuri-chan wrote:That's all symptoms that the most fun and essential part of game (the clan wars) is loosing interest. And as consequence, the game is loosing its interest.

*Losing

I love spelling nazis very much :-D Way to go The Nielsen :-) I mean it :-)

Jeeeeez Louise - I just skimmed through this topic. I find it bizarre, and it amuses me that noone actually whined or complained from the very beginning.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 25 Sep 2014, 06:27

Nikolaj Knudsen wrote:
The Nielsen wrote:

*Losing

I love spelling nazis very much :-D Way to go The Nielsen :-) I mean it :-)

Jeeeeez Louise - I just skimmed through this topic. I find it bizarre, and it amuses me that noone actually whined or complained from the very beginning.

Tell to MOHI. What I say, he call whine/crying.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 25 Sep 2014, 06:44

Nikolaj Knudsen wrote: it amuses me that noone actually whined or complained from the very beginning.

I'm sure if you were online when the thread was posted then we would have someone whining from the very beginning.

mohigeo33
Familiar
Familiar

Post by mohigeo33 » 25 Sep 2014, 06:46

was looking for some info about that Neilsen. well one hit on the search forum was enough :D

nielsen.jpg

Nikolaj Knudsen
Notable
Notable

Post by Nikolaj Knudsen » 25 Sep 2014, 06:52

hon wrote:Tell to MOHI. What I say, he call whine/crying.

I didn't even notice your post. I'm just amused by the fact that noone whined or complained from the very beginning. When I am amused it means that I'm smiling and having fun, and then it's a good day :-)

Games are meant to be for amusement, relaxation and fun. Anything else is absurd. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose (I got that right The Nielsen). That's the name of the game :-)

Nikolaj Knudsen
Notable
Notable

Post by Nikolaj Knudsen » 25 Sep 2014, 06:55

Master of Clan X wrote:
Nikolaj Knudsen wrote: it amuses me that noone actually whined or complained from the very beginning.

I'm sure if you were online when the thread was posted then we would have someone whining from the very beginning.

Nope - I never whine. I may complain, if I find reason to do so, but usually I adapt, overcome and survive. Simple as that :-D

Mirza Gay Baig
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Mirza Gay Baig » 25 Sep 2014, 10:32

mohigeo33 wrote:
Wei Shyong wrote:1st of all, sad to see 2 (probably) grown, (and probably, I hope) men .... trolling and bullying a lady.

u r too young son! u need a bit more time to join grown up talks. no worries, eventually u will get there (hope so, if u get proper education).

Lady? I think you mean woman. Lady is essentially an indication that she is a woman of rank, and has a title. So unless she is royalty, she is a woman. Just as not all men are gentlemen. And we are not trolling. This 'lady' is the one whining and trolled Hades by implying that Hades is the reason fir the update. Not very ladylike I am afraid, to go about accusing like that.

Johan Klarström
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Johan Klarström » 25 Sep 2014, 10:43

Mirza Gay Baig wrote:
mohigeo33 wrote:
Wei Shyong wrote:1st of all, sad to see 2 (probably) grown, (and probably, I hope) men .... trolling and bullying a lady.

u r too young son! u need a bit more time to join grown up talks. no worries, eventually u will get there (hope so, if u get proper education).

Lady? I think you mean woman. Lady is essentially an indication that she is a woman of rank, and has a title. So unless she is royalty, she is a woman. Just as not all men are gentlemen. And we are not trolling. This 'lady' is the one whining and trolled Hades by implying that Hades is the reason fir the update. Not very ladylike I am afraid, to go about accusing like that.

Maybe she is a ladyboy?

Chai
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Chai » 25 Sep 2014, 14:09

Forum 1 admin has still yet to reply to our questions as to how this exactly benefits the game, or what rationale led to this update.

Would you at least help us clear our queries?

Thanks.