Greedy Devs.

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Mirza Gay Baig
Obscure
Obscure

Re: Greedy Devs.

Post by Mirza Gay Baig » 30 Aug 2014, 19:27

I am afraid, I have to agree with this!

Actually, that's proof of YOUR greed. Oh how horrible, "forcing" you to waste free AP. How the f**k do you waste something that's given to you for free?[/quote]

danpie
Familiar
Familiar

Post by danpie » 30 Aug 2014, 21:57

Mirza Gay Baig wrote:I am afraid, I have to agree with this!

Actually, that's proof of YOUR greed. Oh how horrible, "forcing" you to waste free AP. How the f**k do you waste something that's given to you for free?
[/quote]

I should be able to deposit MY AP IN THE AP BANK. Very simple... FORGET GREED. I don't care if you think this is greedy or not. Think of it like this. Pretend i received money maybe as gift? So because i did not pay for the money or earn the money i shouldn't be able to put it in the bank?

money no matter how i get it goes in the bank..

Ap bank. I have ap I DONT NEED RIGHT NOW but I CANT DEPOSIT IT WTF.
Last edited by danpie on 31 Aug 2014, 00:44, edited 1 time in total.

bd guy
Familiar
Familiar

Post by bd guy » 31 Aug 2014, 00:15

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 31 Aug 2014, 00:38

If can deposit means no ocho ppl can login daily & bank ap for 1 mth. Easily can sink damo or finish event.

Like this I also want, no need to spend money to being competitive.

danpie
Familiar
Familiar

Post by danpie » 31 Aug 2014, 00:42

bd guy wrote:............

what? whats the issue? stop trolling and give me a counter argument. Or are you evading my answer because you realize this is stupid and their is no counter argument. AP no matter how i get it should be able to go in the AP BANK.

danpie
Familiar
Familiar

Post by danpie » 31 Aug 2014, 00:43

hon wrote:If can deposit means no ocho ppl can login daily & bank ap for 1 mth. Easily can sink damo or finish event.

i agree something like this could work.

bd guy
Familiar
Familiar

Post by bd guy » 31 Aug 2014, 01:41

danpie wrote:
bd guy wrote:............

what? whats the issue? stop trolling and give me a counter argument. Or are you evading my answer because you realize this is stupid and their is no counter argument. AP no matter how i get it should be able to go in the AP BANK.

cool down bro~~~

i totally agreed with the ap overflow thingy...as not all player can ensure thy spend the FOC aps 100% efficiently....if "waste" on exploring/hunting then the returns of xp sure is less than CW for 2x xp month...but if for normal month, pvp gains more xp n $ instead...

as for my case, i always buy salvage kits to prevent my ap overflowing...

well, just my suggestion.

cheers bro

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 31 Aug 2014, 04:07

danpie wrote:
hon wrote:If can deposit means no ocho ppl can login daily & bank ap for 1 mth. Easily can sink damo or finish event.

Something like this would work great for the player for about a month, and then the game would no longer exist because noone is paying for it to keep up its upkeep costs. The reality of life is that to get something for free, someone else has to pay for it. If everyone can get ap for free, then noone will need to pay for it .If noone pays for it, the devs cannot maintain it and it is now a money sink for them and gets scraped. Then we lose our game because noone wants to pay to play when you can do everything as a free to play member.

If you want perks, pay for them. The bank is there so that when you purchase AP you don't add it to your tank. If you want, they can change it from AP bank to a more fitting title such as AP receipt. Cuz aside from the devs being nice with all the free gamblers each month, there is no F2P method to add ap to that tank.

Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

Post by Dickieflashman » 31 Aug 2014, 06:58

danpie wrote:I should be able to deposit my ap to my ap bank. They shouldn't make me pay real money to put ap in my ap bank. I missed war for today i got all this ap. The skirmish my clan is in, all the levels are to low. No good battles to be found. Basically i'm just wasting ap. I should be able to deposit my access ap. Its just pure greed by forcing me to waste it or not use it at all.

The only waste here is the air drawn in by your lungs.

Quit whining or quit the game.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 31 Aug 2014, 09:26

danpie wrote:Pretend i received money maybe as gift?

Dumbass analogy is dumb.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 31 Aug 2014, 10:51

danpie wrote:

Is call sarcasm...

zzz

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known
Location: Hotrodding around Cambodia with all the Ultimate Levellers.

Post by Gary Paul » 31 Aug 2014, 14:11

Dear Diary,

I started moaning 2 days ago about a problem with having excess AP for which I decided that I had no viable options for which to spend it on. I blamed the devs for their greed. I saw it as a reasonable and appropriate cause of action.

2 days ago...

I have now wasted even more AP!

GREEDY

DEVS

Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

Post by Dickieflashman » 31 Aug 2014, 18:29

Mr. Paul, as always a side splitting response. Bravo young sir.

*bear laughs*

On a side note, which brand of moustache wax do you favour?

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known
Location: Hotrodding around Cambodia with all the Ultimate Levellers.

Post by Gary Paul » 31 Aug 2014, 22:14

Dickieflashman wrote:On a side note, which brand of moustache wax do you favour?

Greetings, Dickie!

I personally favour Captain Fawcett's range of moustache waxes:

http://www.captainfawcett.com/collections/frontpage

For day to day wear, I recommend the Sandalwood Moustache Wax.
The ladies tend to appreciate the subtly scented Lavender Moustache Wax (especially during those special moments when making whoopee on the dining room table or when getting frisky on the futon in the drawing room after a few glasses of sherry).
If on the other hand, the action progresses in other directions, say when catching kippers in a ladies furry jungle, I rely on Expedition Strength Moustache Wax to ensure that my upper lip ornament maintains its rigidity and form, no matter how soggy it gets.

Ozetta
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ozetta » 01 Sep 2014, 00:36

Actually you don't need to store AP in the AP bank. Just let it overflow.
You can get AP from daily reward and island base.
After a month, you should get more than 1000 AP.

If you want to "deposit", then wait for an event and get the AP reward from spending AP. :-)