Recycling Small Arms

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Andrew Bowman
Notable
Notable

Recycling Small Arms

Post by Andrew Bowman » 02 Jul 2014, 17:47

We need something to do with all the useless small arms players accumulate. Like besides selling them for a pittance.

Maybe add refining to small arms? Except to refine you need metal and you can get that by buying it or melting down other small arms.

Johnel Maldo
Low profile
Low profile

Re: Recycling Small Arms

Post by Johnel Maldo » 03 Jul 2014, 03:12

+ to this and bump!bump!bump!
hope the devs will make a solution for this.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 03 Jul 2014, 03:18

Andrew Bowman wrote:Maybe add refining to small arms?

You know this will just open a whole can of "Damn Ocho whores have so much GA/GD! It doesn't fair, omgwtfbbq...."

Nikolaj Knudsen
Notable
Notable

Post by Nikolaj Knudsen » 03 Jul 2014, 05:49

Andrew Bowman wrote:We need something to do with all the useless small arms players accumulate. Like besides selling them for a pittance.

Maybe add refining to small arms? Except to refine you need metal and you can get that by buying it or melting down other small arms.

Couldn't it be simpler? Just make it possible to craft new and better small arms from the ones we already have - that is more crafting possibilities without Blood Stones, Bottled Lightnings etc.

I think "that would fair".

P.S. Actually we should be able to craft new and better outfit stuff from all the "outfit parts" many of us have sitting there doing nothing.

skeamer
Unknown
Unknown

Post by skeamer » 02 Nov 2015, 02:04

Much better if we can just refine it and use the spare as catalyst example Trenchcoat 0Gattack 8GDef , Trenchcoat + Trenchcoat = +1Trenchcoat stats will be 0 Gattck 9GDef