-= The Good Ole 1 mil 1 phase =-

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.

mohigeo33
Familiar
Familiar

Re: -= The Good Ole 1 mil 1 phase =-

Post by mohigeo33 » 13 Jun 2014, 03:17

1. if he had turned off OL
2. if he had fortify activated
3. if he had turn on sabotage

yet good fight and nice damage sir ...

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 13 Jun 2014, 05:01

Totally been entertain :D

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 13 Jun 2014, 16:59

https://battlestations.ochospace.com/hi ... id=1183265

I dealt 1,105,147 1 phase to his 1,029,250 HP which is a 7% overkill and he didn't not have overload on,which should more than compensate for fortify should it have activated....

Any other questions?

Nikolaj Knudsen
Notable
Notable

Post by Nikolaj Knudsen » 13 Jun 2014, 17:24

Yes I have one: Why post these replays?

We all know you have access to mom's creditcard. Thus you have the level and the weapons. Then you reset stats and go super skinny and then you do high damage.

So what? What are you trying to prove to yourself?

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 13 Jun 2014, 18:07

Nikolaj Knudsen wrote:Yes I have one: Why post these replays?

We all know you have access to mom's creditcard. Thus you have the level and the weapons. Then you reset stats and go super skinny and then you do high damage.

Yes my mom has a few credit cards, and no I don't have access to them... is that a common practice you have over there in your household that you try to apply to me??

and no there was no stat reset, first replay I was going 2175 speed, 2nd replay I was at 1301 speed, I don't bother too much with stat resets, since there are sufficient parts of various stats to use as utility to modify any stat distribution for effective results, most of my builds are rather skinny, coz I'm a big damage to fort kinda guy.....

Prove myself? Why would I need to prove myself?? I'm level 285 already, like I said before, I would at times post up interesting replays to share with community

P.S. Thank you for trolling. Better luck next time ^^

TimBitz
Recognised
Recognised

Post by TimBitz » 14 Jun 2014, 02:04

I cry when you hit us for 2M a run
nice fireworks =)

Nikolaj Knudsen
Notable
Notable

Post by Nikolaj Knudsen » 14 Jun 2014, 05:56

Arthur Lin wrote:

Yes my mom has a few credit cards, and no I don't have access to them... is that a common practice you have over there in your household that you try to apply to me??

and no there was no stat reset, first replay I was going 2175 speed, 2nd replay I was at 1301 speed, I don't bother too much with stat resets, since there are sufficient parts of various stats to use as utility to modify any stat distribution for effective results, most of my builds are rather skinny, coz I'm a big damage to fort kinda guy.....

Prove myself? Why would I need to prove myself?? I'm level 285 already, like I said before, I would at times post up interesting replays to share with community

P.S. Thank you for trolling. Better luck next time ^^

Thank you for taking the bait and biting the hook so hard. That was an easy catch.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 14 Jun 2014, 07:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l8-nrgcXcM

This is what i say to that....

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 14 Jun 2014, 11:04

What exactly are you trying to prove?

Nikolaj Knudsen
Notable
Notable

Post by Nikolaj Knudsen » 14 Jun 2014, 12:11

You don't wanna know........

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 14 Jun 2014, 17:40

Nikolaj Knudsen wrote:You don't wanna know........

i do actually :)

Nikolaj Knudsen
Notable
Notable

Post by Nikolaj Knudsen » 24 Jun 2014, 08:29

Rainbow King wrote:

OK then (sorry for the delay). I hope this stays between you and me. I wasn't trying to prove anything, but I did make an attempt to quiet down this "The Quiet One", who constantly brags and pursues gratification from vanity and egotistic admiration of his own physical or mental attributes. It all derives from arrogant pride, and not as he claims from a wish "to post interesting replays to share with the community". In short he reminds me of Narcissus, who fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water (as you may already have guessed).

As things have turned out in another topic, namely this one:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16425

it appears that he now lives up to his name "The Quiet One". I hope it stays so, because I think, that is for the greater good of this community ;-)

P.S. I'll leave it up to your imagination to to think about if this was all intentional or if it happened by coincident? I can only say that I'm pleased that we have found some common ground - for whatever that is worth.................. ;-) Some say that great minds think alike, but I'm unable to determine, if that is the case here :-D

Nikolaj Knudsen
Notable
Notable

Post by Nikolaj Knudsen » 24 Jun 2014, 08:32

Nikolaj Knudsen wrote:
Rainbow King wrote:

OK then (sorry for the delay). I hope this stays between you and me. I wasn't trying to prove anything, but I did make an attempt to quiet down this "The Quiet One", who constantly brags and pursues gratification from vanity and egotistic admiration of his own physical or mental attributes. It all derives from arrogant pride, and not as he claims from a wish "to post interesting replays to share with the community". In short he reminds me of Narcissus, who fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water (as you may already have guessed).

As things have turned out in another topic, namely this one (in which he is at it again, believing he has a "divine" right to post anything, he wants to):

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16425

it appears that he now lives up to his name "The Quiet One". I hope it stays so, because I think, that is for the greater good of this community ;-)

P.S. I'll leave it up to your imagination to figure out if this was all intentional or if it happened by coincidence? I can only say that I'm pleased that we have found some common ground - for whatever that is worth.................. ;-) Some say that great minds think alike, but I'm unable to determine, if that is the case here :-D

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 24 Jun 2014, 08:41

You're still a piece of shit too, nikolaj

I mean seriously?! Everybody knows who the hell Narcissus is, there's no need for the primary school lesson, teacher