+THE LION HEARTS CLAN IS LOOKING FOR POWER BS PLAYERS+

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Re: +THE LION HEARTS CLAN IS LOOKING FOR POWER BS PLAYERS+

Post by Angel of Iz » 26 Sep 2015, 05:28

Everybody Welcome....Lionhearts are an equal opportunities warring clan....
....Babylon may be burning but the fight goes on.....
Quality not quantity

We are a group that enjoy Battle Stations, clan warring & helping one another out in the game. In our Clan, we value unyielding integrity and unwavering chivalry in our conduct, and most of all, undeniable courage in the face of battle. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. If you think you've got the courage to face the coming battles by our side, join us in a never ending crusade against the gathering tide of evil. You should be at least level 70 & active player for time zone, GMT +8.

Please reply the following survey in our Facebook-Recruitment Page (Link below) to apply for the clan:-
1. Capt Name :
2. Level :
3. Your previous clan experience.
4. Stats of craft, gun, nav:
5. Class : Soldier / Scout / Mechanic / Pirate
6. Style of play : Missiler / Gunner / Rammer (Attacker / Defender)
7. Time Zone, where in the world do you live.
8. Are You an Ocho Player? not that it matters!
if yes please do not despair. A customer Service representative will be with you shortly to accept your application!

a.*multi, mirza or mohi aka the Iron Duck and the Vile One or Mr Burns,
any contributor of the Anton Trump Corporation ....need not apply
b. Aussies welcome... terms and conditions apply...
c. join us because we have Zen who is awesome and way more hotter .... like x 1000000000000000000000000% hotter than Amber and Yuan put together
d. free Ice cream.....free cake......roti canai options available .... details to follow
e. also we are almost certainly the best clan with a Lion in the name so don't be fooled by the other Lions, or Lion this, Lion that clans, we roar where they just purr!
f. Lions eat Goats

My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions!

We will review your application and we'll get you on board ASAP ...thank you very much

CLICK HERE for Facebook-Recruitment Page:-
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lion ... 1835233135

Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Angel of Iz » 03 Oct 2015, 06:33

...its about quality not quantity

We are a group that enjoy Battle Stations, clan warring & helping one another out in the game. In our Clan, we value unyielding integrity and unwavering chivalry in our conduct, and most of all, undeniable courage in the face of battle. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. If you think you've got the courage to face the coming battles by our side, join us in a never ending crusade against the gathering tide of evil. You should be at least level 70 & active player for time zone, GMT +8.

Please reply the following survey in our Facebook-Recruitment Page (Link below) to apply for the clan:-
1. Capt Name :
2. Level :
if yes please do not despair. A customer Service representative will be with you shortly to accept your application!

a.*multi, mirza or mohi aka the Iron Duck and the Vile One or Mr Burns, and
c. join us because we have Zen who is awesome and way more hotter .... like x 10000000000000000000000000000000% hotter than Amber and Yuan put together
d. free Ice cream.....free cake......roti canai options available .... details to follow
e. also we are almost certainly the best clan with a Lion in the name so don't be fooled by the other Lions, or Lion this, Lion that clans, we roar where they just purr!
f. Lions eat Goats

My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions!

We will review your application and we'll get you on board ASAP ...thank you very much

Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Angel of Iz » 17 Oct 2015, 10:26

1. Capt Name :
2. Level :

c. join us because we have Zen who is awesome and way more hotter .... like x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000% hotter than Amber and Yuan put together
f. Lions eat Goats
g. dentists by appointment only

Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Angel of Iz » 24 Oct 2015, 06:46

1. Capt Name :
2. Level :

c. join us because we have Zen who is awesome and way more hotter .... like x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% hotter than Amber and Yuan put together
f. Lions eat Goats

Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Angel of Iz » 07 Nov 2015, 05:35

Lo, There do I see my Father
Lo, There do I see my Mother and
My Brothers and my Sisters
Lo, There do I see the line of my people back to the begining
Lo, They do call to me
They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla
Where thine enemies have been vanquished
Where the brave shall live Forever
Nor shall we mourn but rejoice for those that have died the glorious death.

1. Capt Name :
2. Level :

c. join us because we have Zen who is awesome and way more hotter .... like x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% hotter than Amber and Yuan put together
f. Lions eat Goats

DSD
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by DSD » 25 Feb 2016, 15:27

bump!

Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Angel of Iz » 02 Apr 2016, 08:49

CURRENTLY HAVE VACANCIES FOR FAT SLOW SIMPLE LVL 150 - 300 SCOUT/MECH RAMMERS .... NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY JUST HIT SOMETHING...IF YOU CAN
IF YOU NEED HELP READING THE POST OR COMPLETING THE FORM CONTACT -rammersanonymous.com

Lo, They do call to me

1. Capt Name :
2. Level :

f. Lions eat Goats
*h. rammers subject to mental evaluation and psychological testing for mental impairment due to headbanging

My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are LIONS

Angel of Iz
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Angel of Iz » 15 Apr 2016, 07:03

CURRENTLY HAVE VACANCIES FOR FAT SLOW SIMPLE LVL 150 - 300 SCOUT/MECH RAMMERS .... NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY JUST HIT SOMETHING...IF YOU CAN
IF YOU NEED HELP READING THE POST OR COMPLETING THE FORM CONTACT -rammersanonymous.com

Lo, They do call to me

1. Capt Name :
2. Level :

f. Lions eat Goats
*h. rammers subject to mental evaluation and psychological testing for mental impairment due to headbanging

My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are LIONS

normics_tu
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by normics_tu » 05 Oct 2016, 17:27

Up