@tyler : jet hammer

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Giphin-
Familiar
Familiar

@tyler : jet hammer

Post by Giphin- » 28 Dec 2013, 02:11

i to be honest do not mind if u nerf it.. but i dont agree if u make the stats for jet hammer worse than rocket chainsaw mk2.

it has less dmg/weight % than rocket mk2
it has the same range (1,000) as rocket mk2
and it's harder (time & ocho/ap wise) to get the jet hammer than the rocket mk2.

it would be great if either u keep the weapon range, or the dmg/weight ratio as it was before, but dont change both which make it worse.

so, please kindly reconsider the stats for jet hammer..

thanks

brentpalisoc
Familiar
Familiar

Re: @tyler : jet hammer

Post by brentpalisoc » 28 Dec 2013, 05:13

Hello Devil Fist.

yangsomething
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by yangsomething » 28 Dec 2013, 15:51

Giphin- wrote:i to be honest do not mind if u nerf it.. but i dont agree if u make the stats for jet hammer worse than rocket chainsaw mk2.

and it's harder (time & ocho/ap wise) to get the jet hammer than the rocket mk2.

it would be great if either u keep the weapon range, or the dmg/weight ratio as it was before, but dont change both which make it worse.

thanks

THX GIPHIN SAY THAT

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 28 Dec 2013, 17:07

Giphin- wrote:i to be honest do not mind if u nerf it.. but i dont agree if u make the stats for jet hammer worse than rocket chainsaw mk2.

thanks

I agree, and I am not a rammer. The range of it did not need to be nerfed, just the damage. 240% with 1250 is still worth getting in terms of LRRs.

Pekka Hälikkä
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Pekka Hälikkä » 28 Dec 2013, 20:22

LOL, now they are buffed to 250% +5.

yangsomething
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by yangsomething » 29 Dec 2013, 02:02

Pekka Hälikkä wrote:LOL, now they are buffed to 250% +5.

BUT range nerfed 1000..............

TC
Obscure
Obscure

Post by TC » 29 Dec 2013, 05:28

thanks

Look devs, jet hammer is the succession of rocket chainsaw to be equipped not only at level 210+ but all the way to current max level a captain can reach. It must be progressively better than rocket mk2. Pls restore its dmg/weight ratio or its range which all should agree with. Thanks.

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 29 Dec 2013, 07:58

TC wrote:Look devs, jet hammer is the succession of rocket chainsaw to be equipped not only at level 210+ but all the way to current max level a captain can reach. It must be progressively better than rocket mk2. Pls restore its dmg/weight ratio or its range which all should agree with. Thanks.

The ram still has a very high D/W ratio. The ram also is a ranged ram. You are comparing it to another ranged ram with rather high D/W ratio. Its now 250%, which if you look at every other ranged ram under lv 200 is a 50% boost in D/W. With 1k range and D/W of 250%, that is more then sufficient. Or are you saying go back to 240% but have 1250 range?

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 29 Dec 2013, 08:24

TC wrote:It must be progressively better than rocket mk2.

Or the rocket MK2 has to be more expensive...

TC
Obscure
Obscure

Post by TC » 29 Dec 2013, 08:33

Sneaky Miggy wrote:
TC wrote:Look devs, jet hammer is the succession of rocket chainsaw to be equipped not only at level 210+ but all the way to current max level a captain can reach. It must be progressively better than rocket mk2. Pls restore its dmg/weight ratio or its range which all should agree with. Thanks.

The ram still has a very high D/W ratio. The ram also is a ranged ram. You are comparing it to another ranged ram with rather high D/W ratio. Its now 250%, which if you look at every other ranged ram under lv 200 is a 50% boost in D/W. With 1k range and D/W of 250%, that is more then sufficient. Or are you saying go back to 240% but have 1250 range?

Ah Miggy dude, pls don compare and comment based on your own limited knowledge. This weapon is beyond your level, you will see what is the real combat situation when you reach that level. Common sense tells that defender's ship HP, armor and speed are increasing with levels, and the increment is not linear. What do you see as sufficient at your level may not be the case at level beyond yours. If you are so eager to know, do level up faster.

TC
Obscure
Obscure

Post by TC » 29 Dec 2013, 08:34

Master of Clan X wrote:
TC wrote:It must be progressively better than rocket mk2.

Or the rocket MK2 has to be more expensive...

For long term, a new LRR for level 225 and above shd be introduced to suceed jet hammer and you can charge higher price for this new weapon.

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 29 Dec 2013, 08:51

TC wrote:
Sneaky Miggy wrote:Ah Miggy dude, pls don compare and comment based on your own limited knowledge. This weapon is beyond your level, you will see what is the real combat situation when you reach that level. Common sense tells that defender's ship HP, armor and speed are increasing with levels, and the increment is not linear. What do you see as sufficient at your level may not be the case at level beyond yours. If you are so eager to know, do level up faster.

My own limited knowledge involves encountering attackers with these such weapons. I am a lv 202 defender. I know that everything scales as the levels increase. D/W ratio however is generally a constant. It is not affected by armor or hp. Damage is the thing that is effected by that. The JH has a D/W ratio higher then most normal rams and has a range of more then most rams. I am also aware that rammers(scouts) have very little issue catching defenders after 200 because the missile ship is shit, so the fastest defenders use the Battleship X or have so little HP that a rammer can use missiles to sink them.

So let me pose it this way. If you want the D/W to go above 250% and the devs agree and then lower the weight of the JH, will you be happy, because it seems to me that you simply want it to do more damage and are using the D/W ratio as the excuse?

wilfred316
Notable
Notable

Post by wilfred316 » 29 Dec 2013, 14:26

Jet hammer +5 is 250%...... buffed.....Finally!!!

Winston Ivan Ong
Notable
Notable

Post by Winston Ivan Ong » 30 Dec 2013, 14:53

wilfred316 wrote:Jet hammer +5 is 250%...... buffed.....Finally!!!

not buffed.

it got nerfed from 263% down to 250%

JH was originally stronger

wilfred316
Notable
Notable

Post by wilfred316 » 30 Dec 2013, 14:58

eh... I know that
Just pointed out the change thats all...