Calling for ONE VOICE of Gunners and Rammers

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Winston Ivan Ong
Notable
Notable

Re: Calling for ONE VOICE of Gunners and Rammers

Post by Winston Ivan Ong » 22 Dec 2013, 04:24

can you just put those weapons in ochoshop?

i cant get that much embers. its impossible lol

rainofswords
Recognised
Recognised

Post by rainofswords » 22 Dec 2013, 16:49

Drastically reduce my ocho spending by 80% due to stupid updates. That is what Tyler get for ruining my interest... I have full set guns and rams till level 210... don't really matter to me...since I should be able to sustain a normal player in event and cw with minimum ocho cost. 2 months ago I given up being a S-Class players.

I got my dual from 100-150 in 6 days. level 180 to 190 in 1 week, level 190 to 21x in 1 month.I spend as much as Authur does... I wanted to collect full sets ember ram and gun from 215 onwards but due to various reason I decided to stop whoring

1) My highly anticipated Halloween Heaven and Hell does not give me the ember I require( I was top 10 in heaven and hell and did 4555 attacks in clan war in October)

2)Skirmish does not give me super clans for 2months+

3)Lack of ember rewarding event like great hunt does not let me get my super magnet and altas cannon then. Now with the new ember cannons and missiles, with the jacked prices of buzz and super magnet... Forcing me to stay a normal player then be competitive

rainofswords
Recognised
Recognised

Post by rainofswords » 22 Dec 2013, 17:14

Ernest should know me, how fast I level up with my frequent change of class with rams/guns. It's tough to pass Aegis defenders when I was 20x... lol

yangsomething
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by yangsomething » 24 Dec 2013, 09:26

Maximilian wrote:Bring back the ember item prices to previous, and make Homing Lasers price the same as Jet Hammer price, which is 500 embers.

Don't let Tyler to turn us against each other.

bump!

zekkie
Obscure
Obscure

Post by zekkie » 26 Dec 2013, 09:17

bump to improve the game!

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 27 Dec 2013, 06:00

Trans gunners... whiners in disguise!

Captain
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Captain » 27 Dec 2013, 22:31

Arthur Lin wrote:
Captain wrote:who's complaining about MC cost? they're good weapons, and the difficulty of getting them matched their value (at least till devastator cannons came along) .if you were a dev, tell me why you think HL is worth twice as much as JH. we've presented our arguments why they shouldn't. let's hear your case

That's an easy one, missilers with proper build can pwn over 90% of the presets in Sios, their biggest challenge to fill all slots with missiles that can dish out all 3 phases while filling up all the cap, and 3000 weight Homing Laser with >7500 range addresses that issue. The devs thought it was proper to charge a premium for it. Missilers only have to get this set of 4 which is now priced at 8000 embers, where are rammers would have to get 4 jet hammers, and fatal attraction, which at old prices would cost you 7000 embers, gunner would have to get 2 atlas cannon, 4 pryo, 4 devastator which would have the lowest total of 4700 embers, but again Maelstrom Cannons kinda blow the cost outta the water....

All in all... the costs are justifiable, coz everyone in the game in a missiler, unless you're stupid enough to think not every cannoner and rammers alike have a anchor missile preset. Hence these missiles can be used by everyone, therefore the premium...

---
Sorry for the late reply. I do enjoy an argument grounded in logic. Fair enough, Arthur, I'll work hard to get those awesome missiles too.

As for the recent changes to devastator cannon stats, I am pleasantly surprised that the devs do genuinely take our feedback into consideration, or so it appears. just as the government raises taxes a lot easier than it increases subsidies, any solution that raises revenue and reduces costs is sure to be speedily approved.

My gut doesn't hurt as much, now that MCs have been reinstated among the kings of the cannons. despite the devastator nerf, they're still sufficiently attractive to collect embers for

Captain
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Captain » 27 Dec 2013, 22:40

Master of Clan X wrote:
Captain wrote: am I being inconsistent with my message?

Yes. You said 5000 Ember for HL is overpriced and you think Tyler is trying to milk you. Then you clammed up when I asked you how much Maelstrom cannons should cost (or in other words: do they cost more than 5000 Ember).

You just want the HL for cheap. Basically.

---
Red herring: a flaw in an argument which involves the use of distraction to draw attention from the main issue. the distraction: Maelstrom cannons. the issue: Homing laser disproportionate valuation. Thankfully not everyone was fooled by your clever trickery

(your "discrimination against missilers" doesn't even count as a decent red herring. 1) the issue is about making HL more fair, how can this be discriminating against them? it is the opposite. 2) as Arthur argues, rammers and gunners also use the missiles, albeit gunners more so as they don't have awesome LRRs to complement their uber high speeds. with max speed build and slowdown I couldn't outrun two volleys from a JH rammer (not forgetting his rocket mk2s, UFO catcher etc))
Last edited by Captain on 27 Dec 2013, 23:22, edited 2 times in total.

Captain
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Captain » 27 Dec 2013, 22:51

Master of Clan X wrote:
Captain wrote: sure, I'm no Giphin or even in your class in terms of spending, but I am nonetheless a paying consumer.

And you feel entitled to get the same legendary items they get just as easily. I didn't realise BS had become a subscription based game.

---
Jet hammer: attainable by anyone who spends enough time skirmishing
Homing laser: similar in value to the now rebalanced LRRs, and attainable (with double the effort) through skirmishing

kharybdis items: only realistically available by trading, which involves ocho (and thus revenue)
top-25, 50, 100 special event items: definitely only available to the top spenders, and I never complained that I didn't have access to these.

"Legendary" must be evaluated based upon the relative strength of stats. your former employers apparently see logic in this, which is why they made the recent adjustments that they did. sadly it came after two of my (paying) gunner clanmates retired from the game, but it's better than no change at all

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 28 Dec 2013, 03:35

Captain wrote:Red herring:

You're the one who brought up the MCs. Not me. Now you're back peddling and accusing me of deploying the red herring that YOU brought in to the arguement.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 28 Dec 2013, 03:49

wilfred316 wrote:no there is nothing wrong with Jet Hammer dmg u just need slowdown missiles to keep out of range

And the range of the JH is.... 50? 100? 200? NO. It's 1,250.

yangsomething
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by yangsomething » 29 Dec 2013, 02:41

Master of Clan X wrote:
wilfred316 wrote:no there is nothing wrong with Jet Hammer dmg u just need slowdown missiles to keep out of range

And the range of the JH is.... 50? 100? 200? NO. It's 1,250.

F**K U now is 1000

Abhishek Goyal
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Abhishek Goyal » 29 Dec 2013, 03:04

Stop crying , JH was oped its good its nerfed :3 , its just its nerfed too much around 255 % d/w would be good with 1 k range but still its ok better than 240 .

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 29 Dec 2013, 15:28

yangsomething wrote:F**K U now is 1000

Sorry but I'm not gay. Go f**k yourself. It's the only way you'll ever get laid.

Giphin-
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Giphin- » 29 Dec 2013, 17:46

Jack Cole wrote:If ember items are already "ridiculously expensive", I dunn know what to call khary frags then. 5k ap for a sink, not knowing what frag will drop, and even if you get your set right after spending so much ocho, you get a weapon of 240% d/w ratio. good thing they buffed fleet beacon, otherwise I seriously cant define what being expensive means.

it is not expensive at all if u get them from me... =)
4k ap for a full set of kraken hammer, 8k for full set of maelstrom/fleet beacon?..