Did Tyler increased the price of Jet Hammer?

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
wilfred316
Notable
Notable

Re: Did Tyler increased the price of Jet Hammer?

Post by wilfred316 » 17 Dec 2013, 15:21

hon wrote:All the high lvl ember item overprice. Even u skirm 2 years cannot get if u not in top clan.

All the top clan more ppl join, all the food clan become more food. Clan become less & less zzz

This is no Joke guyzz this actually will happen if Ember weapons cost like this....

Adiavroxos
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Adiavroxos » 17 Dec 2013, 16:12

the only true reason that this game last so many years is the clan wars.
With the introduction of ember as the only way for people 200lvl+ to get weapons / parts for their level the devs force all old players to quit clan wars. But even if you quit clan wars and you burn all your daily ap in skirmish you need months or even years to get all the stuff from ember shop. (even if you ocho ap like crazy) And of course there is no fun in skirmish so eventually most of high level people will quit the game. Is so hard for devs to understand that the ember concept killing the game slowly? After lvl 200 there are no craft weapons/parts, no quest , no bosses, nothing.... Only ember hunt.... And how long can ember hunt keep the interest of a player? I guess not so much...
Instead to make some of the above things , devs wasted their time to create the outfits wars, a totally failed event... No more than 150 players played the outfits wars seriously. I think that the participation wants to say something to the devs... but I dont know if they undestand the message...

Maximilian
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Maximilian » 17 Dec 2013, 16:16

Adiavroxos wrote:the only true reason that this game last so many years is the clan wars.
With the introduction of ember as the only way for people 200lvl+ to get weapons / parts for their level the devs force all old players to quit clan wars. But even if you quit clan wars and you burn all your daily ap in skirmish you need months or even years to get all the stuff from ember shop. (even if you ocho ap like crazy) And of course there is no fun in skirmish so eventually most of high level people will quit the game. Is so hard for devs to understand that the ember concept killing the game slowly? After lvl 200 there are no craft weapons/parts, no quest , no bosses, nothing.... Only ember hunt.... And how long can ember hunt keep the interest of a player? I guess not so much...
Instead to make some of the above things , devs wasted their time to create the outfits wars, a totally failed event... No more than 150 players played the outfits wars seriously. I think that the participation wants to say something to the devs... but I dont know if they undestand the message...

SIOS Apocalypse soon......

LUCYFER
Familiar
Familiar

Post by LUCYFER » 17 Dec 2013, 16:34

guys u missed out about gun pet it used to cost 999 now its 9999 and no one even cares about it heh?

Maximilian
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Maximilian » 17 Dec 2013, 16:41

Tyler, while you at it, please add ZERO to all ember items.

Thank you.

padam
Familiar
Familiar

Post by padam » 17 Dec 2013, 16:50

TC wrote:
hss wrote:OK just read the complete thread

It is indeed the case

WTF..........IF YOU WANT TO GIVE MISSILERS FREE HOMING MISSILE, GO AHEAD I DO NOT HAVE PROBLEM WITH THAT
BUT WHY THE HELL INCREASE THE PRICE OF RAMS

earlier when Homing Missile was not part of Ember weapon, no one was complaining about prices of Ember rams. Just because SOME idiots start complaining after introduction of new weapon you increased the price of rams.
Even if they "are" right, you should have decreased the price of "Homing Missile" not F***ing increase the price of Rams.

This has to thanks to certain hypocrite players who shout so loud for fairness but in fact for their own advantage on the expense of others. Fella rammers, you just got to learn from this people, ("they are real smart, they know to only compare their shortcomings with your strengths to portrait their argument as being 'fair' while forever silent on their own advantages"). The saddest part is Tyler actually buy it...

so true! :/

Ramu Bhai
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Ramu Bhai » 17 Dec 2013, 17:39

Battlestation is a Golden-Egg-Hen, and TYLER ...

Captain
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Captain » 17 Dec 2013, 21:07

Look here, let's be reasonable about this. if it was a ram weapon that the devs charged ten times the price for a similar level main cannon, all rammers would surely be asking whether it was a mistake, and ask the devs to lower the prices.

All of us here essentially want the same thing: to play and enjoy this game, and spend reasonable amounts of our time and leisure expenses on it so that the game makers can continue to be profitable too.

The only way for us to pressure the devs to lower their prices is to 1) stop turning against each other, 2) turn our dissatisfaction and unhappiness towards the devs. They could have easily changed Homing Lasers to 500 embers and everyone would have been satisfied, but in their desire to maximize profits they're trying to squeeze all of us dry.

We can collectively speak with our wallets: this 23-31 Dec will be the opportunity to do so. The devs can still salvage this PR disaster, though, by returning all prices to their previous levels. But we'd have to convince them first of all that the this is the best way: that it's not about gunners being jealous of rammers, but about all players wanting reasonable terms to play this game by. Taking two years to earn a weapon that's needed to stay competitive? They are not being realistic if they think our interest can be sustained that long.

Remember: not it's not gunners vs rammers, but all consumers asking for a fairly priced product. Cheers, all.

Supa Mario
Notable
Notable

Post by Supa Mario » 18 Dec 2013, 00:29

Thats it.... fuck you crapola tyler.
The ember item cost was already high enough that after getting a whole set of the magnets i havent save but enough for even one jet fucking hammer at this idiotic price

u can go and shove ur stupid ember up ur arses maggotz 凸(`0´)凸

Supa Mario
Notable
Notable

Post by Supa Mario » 18 Dec 2013, 00:34

LUCYFER wrote:guys u missed out about gun pet it used to cost 999 now its 9999 and no one even cares about it heh?

Cause who the hell cares about some shit item u cannot use in combat. that is why no one said shit about it.

But when they start doing this imbecile shit with stuff you NEED to keep competitive, the its just retarded.

Clan wars are fun, skirmish is just mindless, fucking boring AP-sink clicking. Now, specially people around lvl 200 are forced to keep blasting aps in such retarded game mode.
You know what? screw this shitty game.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 18 Dec 2013, 00:38

TC wrote:This has to thanks to certain hypocrite players who shout so loud for fairness but in fact for their own advantage on the expense of others. Fella rammers, you just got to learn from this people, ("they are real smart, they know to only compare their shortcomings with your strengths to portrait their argument as being 'fair' while forever silent on their own advantages"). The saddest part is Tyler actually buy it...

Where was this type comment when rammer whine got TYLER changing max -100 armor to max -50 armor...

lolzy.... haha.... how the tides have turned, live with it

Winston Ivan Ong
Notable
Notable

Post by Winston Ivan Ong » 18 Dec 2013, 00:40

damn those whiny gunnery players.. they got us involved in their shit

Supa Mario
Notable
Notable

Post by Supa Mario » 18 Dec 2013, 00:55

Arthur Lin wrote:Where was this type comment when rammer whine got TYLER changing max -100 armor to max -50 armor...

That got changed because it was unbalanced and not only rammers but gunners and forts were getting pwned by ultra glassy pirates.
Dont lose the whole picture in ur "rammer vs gunner" senseless war.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 18 Dec 2013, 00:57

Winston Ivan Ong wrote:damn those whiny gunnery players.. they got us involved in their shit

Do you even know why you're a little bitch.... let me expand and elaborate

https://battlestations.ochospace.com/pr ... p?id=Botee

1) You are level 191 right now, and talking about level 210+ as if you were part of it.

2) You do not skirmish meaningfully, so is not like a full set of Jet Hammers will be attainable by you even if it was only 500 embers

3) You get yourself involved in shit that you have no idea what you're talking about

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 18 Dec 2013, 01:03

Supa Mario wrote:
Arthur Lin wrote:Where was this type comment when rammer whine got TYLER changing max -100 armor to max -50 armor...

That got changed because it was unbalanced and not only rammers but gunners and forts were getting pwned by ultra glassy pirates.
Dont lose the whole picture in ur "rammer vs gunner" senseless war.

I'm super glassy gunner, and as far as I know fort armor in most clans are about 300+, even with AP on, I can take the armor down about 200 points leaving it with well over 100.... which is still good for about 30% damage deduction, Armor: 350 (36.6% Damage Reduction)

I fail to see the point of your argument, and I specifically recall the changed happened mid-event and it had nothing to do with fort attacks