Ember Items

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Sandstorm
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Ember Items

Post by Sandstorm » 12 Dec 2013, 15:22

Ever since the release of Ember items, the parts that you can buy with Ember has been very limited. You'll see that there are no parts between Centrifuge (level 100) and Armored Winglets (level 200). I really can't see a legitimate reason for the lack of Ember items in that level range, so can Tyler please expand the selection available?

Insert obligatory BS3 for Aeros request here :3

The Nielsen
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Re: Ember Items

Post by The Nielsen » 12 Dec 2013, 15:31

Sandstorm wrote:Tyler please expand the selection available?

+1

Gatsbyy
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Gatsbyy » 12 Dec 2013, 16:00

Sandstorm wrote:Ever since the release of Ember items, the parts that you can buy with Ember has been very limited. You'll see that there are no parts between Centrifuge (level 100) and Armored Winglets (level 200). I really can't see a legitimate reason for the lack of Ember items in that level range, so can Tyler please expand the selection available?

+1

Supa Mario
Notable
Notable

Post by Supa Mario » 14 Dec 2013, 06:37

Sandstorm wrote:Ever since the release of Ember items, the parts that you can buy with Ember has been very limited. Y

I hope you are storing a massive amount of ember, cause if you ever reach level 200 you are gonna cry so much and stop bitching there aren't enough ember toys.

LUCYFER
Familiar
Familiar

Post by LUCYFER » 14 Dec 2013, 13:06

Supa Mario wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:Ever since the release of Ember items, the parts that you can buy with Ember has been very limited. Y

I hope you are storing a massive amount of ember, cause if you ever reach level 200 you are gonna cry so much and stop bitching there aren't enough ember toys.

lol i agree XD

LUCYFER
Familiar
Familiar

Post by LUCYFER » 14 Dec 2013, 13:07

Sandstorm wrote:Ever since the release of Ember items, the parts that you can buy with Ember has been very limited. You'll see that there are no parts between Centrifuge (level 100) and Armored Winglets (level 200). I really can't see a legitimate reason for the lack of Ember items in that level range, so can Tyler please expand the selection available?

Insert obligatory BS3 for Aeros request here :3

first try closing the gap btw 100 to 200 by lvling up then try to demand tyler's :p

Sandstorm
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Sandstorm » 15 Dec 2013, 22:41

Or I could just continue asking Tyler to release items because, ya know, I'm NOT level 200? Why the f**k would I spend a few months grinding skirmish to get XP and Ember and stay bored because of the clear disconnect that should be rectified between the selection of weapons and parts?

LUCYFER
Familiar
Familiar

Post by LUCYFER » 16 Dec 2013, 09:57

Sandstorm wrote:Or I could just continue asking Tyler to release items because, ya know, I'm NOT level 200? Why the f**k would I spend a few months grinding skirmish to get XP and Ember and stay bored because of the clear disconnect that should be rectified between the selection of weapons and parts?

buy ocho do power lvl up using ap and get to lvl 200 in about week or 2

Sandstorm
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Sandstorm » 18 Dec 2013, 04:04

LUCYFER wrote:buy ocho do power lvl up using ap and get to lvl 200 in about week or 2

Who would ever want to buy enough AP to get to level 200 from where I am? Their sense of progression in this game will be completely removed. At this point, you're just trying to counter whatever I'm saying, no matter how ridiculous you sound.

hss
Familiar
Familiar

Post by hss » 18 Dec 2013, 15:59

Dear Tyler
Please do not be evil and restore the previous ember cost for rams.
And for our fellow Gunner/Missiler brother, please reduce the cost of Homing missile.

Thanks.

Captain
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Captain » 19 Dec 2013, 11:34

Sandstorm wrote:
LUCYFER wrote:buy ocho do power lvl up using ap and get to lvl 200 in about week or 2

Who would ever want to buy enough AP to get to level 200 from where I am? Their sense of progression in this game will be completely removed. At this point, you're just trying to counter whatever I'm saying, no matter how ridiculous you sound.

^This^ is GOLD!

padam
Familiar
Familiar

Post by padam » 19 Dec 2013, 18:21

Supa Mario wrote:

++

About to get there, me a poor rammer. I don't wanna miss clan wars for skirmish and need ember too. :/