Heaven & Hell Rewards

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
hon
Prominent
Prominent

Re: Heaven & Hell Rewards

Post by hon » 12 Oct 2013, 03:43

Arthur Lin wrote:Which ever the case you would agree taking impractical dysfunctional builds with future weapons as premises to build an argument is fundamentally flawed...

Ocho = faster Levels
Ember = Ocho + time

I lack the time to gather the embers, hence transition is not an option for me

+1

brentpalisoc
Familiar
Familiar

Post by brentpalisoc » 12 Oct 2013, 04:08

I'm a gunner, and never in my 3 years of playing BS that i felt that rammer is a more superior class.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 12 Oct 2013, 04:19

MikeDude talk is cheap.... please post a replay or snap shot of things you do in sios...
Then the community will know if you're just all talk or some skills

Sandstorm
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Sandstorm » 12 Oct 2013, 04:25

Arthur Lin wrote:Then the community will know if you're just all talk or some skills

or some time+money.

FTFY

brentpalisoc
Familiar
Familiar

Post by brentpalisoc » 12 Oct 2013, 04:27

Probably offline D.

Mikedude
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Mikedude » 12 Oct 2013, 05:37

Arthur Lin wrote:MikeDude talk is cheap.... please post a replay or snap shot of things you do in sios...
Then the community will know if you're just all talk or some skills

wow...an image to prove that ur indeed a laughing stock.
and what is the meaning of this image? spend a lot but still a noob?
u can't indicate specifically out what i said is wrong, 90% of ur words are emotional showing that ur so pissed and getting collapsed.
If there's a player can prove u again and again that ur retarded with logical analysis, it means he is better than u and he is right no matter how long he is in sios. If he is new, it shows even stronger that u are totally retarded.

Maybe you should try to prove me wrong in what i post rather than to talk nonsense shit and all that. everyone is laughing at you and what u said behind the computer.

HEY LOOK!! LINSANITY OF BS IS MAKING US LAUGH !! WHAT A BLESSING!

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 12 Oct 2013, 07:06

What is the meaning of these images....

This is a MMOG where people actually spend their hard earned money, you can say whatever you want, but at end of the day, you have to back up what you said with what you actually did right.

I'm calling you out coz right now you are just all talk, please show the rest of sios what you actually done in the game, you talked the talk now show us how you walked the walk.

if you can't manage that....then feel free to STFU and move on to the beginner forum until you can have epic snaps or replays, and in the mean time learn to respect your elders...

Logic you say? I couldn't point out something you said that was wrong?
Did you miss the part where I pointed you're using future weapons to "simulate" an useless build for your argument.

We can all see that you are angry, the world you live were born into sucks and you try to make yourself feel better by cyber blabbering and for a few short minutes indulge in the illusion you got the last word.

I never said I spend a lot, and this is not about spending, but I guess you were compelled to bring it up as a point for your argument coz my spending hit a nerve of yours since you are less fortunate...

But that's a lot of issues to resolve simultaneously, one step at a time, show sios one snap or one replay of how good and smart you are...

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 12 Oct 2013, 07:09

brentpalisoc wrote:I'm a gunner, and never in my 3 years of playing BS that i felt that rammer is a more superior class.

zzz

Since beginning rammer have more dmg & easier to do boss, event, MK2, snipe fort, CW etc. U miss all that? All the AP been save u miss?

Only now due to pirate skill gunner have little bit more balance but still cannot near the JET HAMMER kind of d/w for our cannon & the rammer already complaining.

If u dun complain back later u become nerf again then u will know.

kenken
Obscure
Obscure

Post by kenken » 12 Oct 2013, 07:10

lols whining is gone and bragging own account this time...
hey maximilian care to share those popcorn you have?
this is so amusing

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 12 Oct 2013, 07:15

Mikedude wrote:why a gunner so op is :
attacking : 50 missile build + sub cannon build
defending : slowdown build + high speed missile build + 50 sub cannon build
when a gunner defends, sabotage is a must for the attackers.

Reply to the point brought up by a self proclaimed "smart" fucktard...

This whole time the argument used was that subcannons are just as good as rams, and all the viable options deemed "OP" by the said fucktard consists of subcannon missile combination, where as rammers usually just go all rams....

I doubt this fucktard even went to college, inability to hold an argument without changing the original self set premise...

brentpalisoc
Familiar
Familiar

Post by brentpalisoc » 12 Oct 2013, 07:31

hon wrote:
brentpalisoc wrote:I'm a gunner, and never in my 3 years of playing BS that i felt that rammer is a more superior class.

zzz

Since beginning rammer have more dmg & easier to do boss, event, MK2, snipe fort, CW etc. U miss all that? All the AP been save u miss?

Only now due to pirate skill gunner have little bit more balance but still cannot near the JET HAMMER kind of d/w for our cannon & the rammer already complaining.

Having a better dmg output doesn't mean that they're a more superior class...

kenken
Obscure
Obscure

Post by kenken » 12 Oct 2013, 07:35

at the end of the day all this whining and BS acnt comparing is all about a right build not the rammer or gunner...

but still this posts are amusing... :)

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 12 Oct 2013, 07:50

brentpalisoc wrote:
hon wrote:

zzz

Having a better dmg output doesn't mean that they're a more superior class...

Fail logic.

payne
Familiar
Familiar

Post by payne » 12 Oct 2013, 08:01

hon wrote:

zzz

this is more fail logic...u said that since beginning rammer have more damage & easier to do boss, etc.. despite knowing that since the beginning, u made a choice not to become a rammer...instead of continuing down ur choice, u decided to whine whine whine...
i dont mind if u asking the game developer to buff weapon or skill class, but whining/asking the developer to nerf other class/weapon which u do not use, in other words asking to nerf ur enemy is beyond coward! this game is not all about power/damage..tactics is important too

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 12 Oct 2013, 08:10

Majority of the time you start out not knowing what you are doing.
I didn't know what presets were til level 143

So in the beginning I'm pretty sure most people just went what sounded and looked good to them at the time rather than a conscience deliberate sensible choice...

And in recollection the most recent nerf happened due to rammer complain about cannon users doing more damage against event monsters, and negative armor went from -100 to -50, cannoner for the longest time asked for a buff to Devil Fist, which is yet to take place.

Of course the devs are more than happy to make this nerf, firstly it makes some people happy, secondly and more importantly, now cannons users would have to use more APs than more for the same results... hence increased revenue ^^ good business yo