Heaven & Hell Rewards

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
hss
Familiar
Familiar

Re: Heaven & Hell Rewards

Post by hss » 11 Oct 2013, 15:55

hon wrote:
hss wrote:To all gunner whinners : If u really feel that Rammers are overpowered, start playing as Rammer
To all rammer whinners : If u really feel that gunners/missilers are overpowered, start playing as gunner/missiler

>_<

The game is circularly balanced between classes so stop whinning and improve your build if you are getting sunk again and again.

U think cheap to change? U think money grow on tree? zzz

Hon I know that it's not cheap to change.
I do not ocho much (actually very little), and I know how hard it is to collect good item, it will take too much time/ocho to collect them.........but I am just irritated of all this rammer-gunner whinning
Ever time a new event come or a new weapon come....they start whinning
after some day, people stops whinning
but again when a new event comes, whinning cycle starts

kenken
Obscure
Obscure

Post by kenken » 11 Oct 2013, 16:53

hss wrote:
hon wrote:
hss wrote:To all gunner whinners : If u really feel that Rammers are overpowered, start playing as Rammer
To all rammer whinners : If u really feel that gunners/missilers are overpowered, start playing as gunner/missiler

>_<

The game is circularly balanced between classes so stop whinning and improve your build if you are getting sunk again and again.

U think cheap to change? U think money grow on tree? zzz

Hon I know that it's not cheap to change.
I do not ocho much (actually very little), and I know how hard it is to collect good item, it will take too much time/ocho to collect them.........but I am just irritated of all this rammer-gunner whinning
Ever time a new event come or a new weapon come....they start whinning
after some day, people stops whinning
but again when a new event comes, whinning cycle starts

don't spoil the fun dude... its really fun watching them :v

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 11 Oct 2013, 19:31

Cannon user whine coz there is an actual imbalance
Rammer whines to protect that imbalance

woah... i know right mind blowning concept

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 11 Oct 2013, 19:48

Mikedude wrote:
lose to any ship with 1000+ speed build?
my suggestion for u is not to play more BS, but just simply quit BS coz u can't use ur brain.
everyone here can easily give u an example of defeating a 1000+ speed build with all sub cannon build.

and don't try to misinterpret what im trying to say, Im just focusing on the max damage part right now.

Maybe you are the only one here trying to use all sub cannon build to defeat a 1000+ speed with slowdown build, pathetic!

This is why you'll forever be a little bitch and your words forever meaningless after this thread. You suggested a max damage subcannon build, i replied by pointing out the extreme impracticality of such an build (Max damage suncannon build will have somewhere between 400 and 800 speed, if you're sticking to the word MAX...and going Max will mean you're obviously somewhat skinny, which means you still won't have enough to dish out 500K damage in 1 phase without skills activated) vs the somewhat viable build by rammers trying achieve the same result. (Max Damage rammers will easily have 5000+ speeds, that coupled with LLR, will surely counter at least more than 95% of the missile D out there right now, Newer rams are geared towards dishing out massive damage assuming skills activation are not necessary)

Then you changed the topic to there is counter for builds with 1000+ and that there was somehow a misinterpretation of my part.

Are you all confused up in there? Or do you live in a fucked up part of some lame country where you get talked to by your parents and teachers whatever, that you are only capable of what they do to you, blasting out rubbish and unable to take in what's being said.

Andrew Bowman
Notable
Notable

Post by Andrew Bowman » 11 Oct 2013, 21:46

Arthur Lin wrote:
Mikedude wrote:
my suggestion for u is not to play more BS, but just simply quit BS coz u can't use ur brain.
everyone here can easily give u an example of defeating a 1000+ speed build with all sub cannon build.

and don't try to misinterpret what im trying to say, Im just focusing on the max damage part right now.

Maybe you are the only one here trying to use all sub cannon build to defeat a 1000+ speed with slowdown build, pathetic!

This is why you'll forever be a little bitch and your words forever meaningless after this thread. You suggested a max damage subcannon build, i replied by pointing out the extreme impracticality of such an build (Max damage suncannon build will have somewhere between 400 and 800 speed, if you're sticking to the word MAX...and going Max will mean you're obviously somewhat skinny, which means you still won't have enough to dish out 500K damage in 1 phase without skills activated) vs the somewhat viable build by rammers trying achieve the same result. (Max Damage rammers will easily have 5000+ speeds, that coupled with LLR, will surely counter at least more than 95% of the missile D out there right now, Newer rams are geared towards dishing out massive damage assuming skills activation are not necessary).

You just said Ram Max Damage but I think you mean Ram Max Speed Damage which is max speed with the best rams. Ram Max Damage has ZERO speed parts which gives you around 1.5k speed.

Arthur Lin wrote:Cannon user whine coz there is an actual imbalance
Rammer whines to protect that imbalance

woah... i know right mind blowning concept

You're an ocho whore. If you really thought there was an imbalance and one was better, you would switch. But you haven't. Therefore, I feel like you think you do just fine with guns.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 11 Oct 2013, 22:25

Which ever the case you would agree taking impractical dysfunctional builds with future weapons as premises to build an argument is fundamentally flawed...

Ocho = faster Levels
Ember = Ocho + time

I lack the time to gather the embers, hence transition is not an option for me

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 11 Oct 2013, 22:34

As you can see here... I have no counter for rams, my option option is evade

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 11 Oct 2013, 22:35

And projectiles are my preferred method of attack...

Mikedude
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Mikedude » 12 Oct 2013, 00:51

Arthur Lin wrote:
Mikedude wrote:

This is why you'll forever be a little bitch and your words forever meaningless after this thread. You suggested a max damage subcannon build, i replied by pointing out the extreme impracticality of such an build (Max damage suncannon build will have somewhere between 400 and 800 speed, if you're sticking to the word MAX...and going Max will mean you're obviously somewhat skinny, which means you still won't have enough to dish out 500K damage in 1 phase without skills activated) vs the somewhat viable build by rammers trying achieve the same result. (Max Damage rammers will easily have 5000+ speeds, that coupled with LLR, will surely counter at least more than 95% of the missile D out there right now, Newer rams are geared towards dishing out massive damage assuming skills activation are not necessary)

Then you changed the topic to there is counter for builds with 1000+ and that there was somehow a misinterpretation of my part.

Are you all confused up in there? Or do you live in a fucked up part of some lame country where you get talked to by your parents and teachers whatever, that you are only capable of what they do to you, blasting out rubbish and unable to take in what's being said.

well...it is not fair for u to argue with me in this because im smarter and im right.
actually i played rams from LV1 to 200s and now turn to missiles and subcannons and a few cannons. Main cannons are not easy to collect but I joined almost every event so it's only a resource problem i have to care about. let me teach u how to play this game.

just use 50 speed missile build and you can take out 80% ~90% defenders no matter they are gunners or rammers, no matter how often they change their builds. Only some builds can sink you i.e. a 50 anchored rammer survives after 2 volleys, and this is the timing to use sub cannon build. so easy and so oped.

max damage ram build can't reach 5000+, even for a 0-crafted opint build and full speed it's only 4600+. What we are talking about MAX is the original damage, theres nothing to do with points arrangement. Why the hell u keep being blur ? Yes, sub cannon build can't do the same thing a rammer can in some cases, but why would u chase enemy with sub cannons? retarded?

why a gunner so op is :
attacking : 50 missile build + sub cannon build
defending : slowdown build + high speed missile build + 50 sub cannon build
when a gunner defends, sabotage is a must for the attackers.

don't try to focus on only 1 point and take it as the evidence to back up ur ridiculous concepts. because that will make u seems stupid and then becoming a laughing stock.

And you can keep talking shit(dirty and no any fun in it) but i won't do the same, otherwise it's like a dog-bite-dog comedy.

Please go back and see who mentioned 1000+ build is invincible against sub cannon build ok?
Why are u blur all the time, stop being like this, i need a cleaver opponent. A clean fight!!
I don't want a retarded suicidal opponent!!

Mikedude
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Mikedude » 12 Oct 2013, 01:03

Arthur Lin wrote:Which ever the case you would agree taking impractical dysfunctional builds with future weapons as premises to build an argument is fundamentally flawed...

Ocho = faster Levels
Ember = Ocho + time

I lack the time to gather the embers, hence transition is not an option for me

Hey look!! FREE LAUGHING STOCK HERE !!
How to fast level up? Skirmish.
How to get ember? Skirmish(tho theres a few from events)

How do u fast lvl up without obtaining ember? Hey look!! FREE LAUGHING STOCK HERE !!
dont know what to say?
ok, lets say... how do u lvl up without obtaining ember ?
PVP and exploration and clan war?
It's time consuming and slower !!! Hey look!! FREE LAUGHING STOCK HERE !!

what u lack of is not time since u have post so many meaningless words to try to become a famous BS discussion board laughing stock. what u truely lack of is ur brain. There is nothing right in ur left brain and there is nothing left in ur right brain. old school cliche but perfectly fit u.

Winston Ivan Ong
Notable
Notable

Post by Winston Ivan Ong » 12 Oct 2013, 01:14

i have no idea whos arguing with whom

ohyooha
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by ohyooha » 12 Oct 2013, 01:26

argument go too long now my brain can't analyse that (Q __Q )

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 12 Oct 2013, 01:45

ohyooha wrote:argument go too long now my brain can't analyse that (Q __Q )

Cos you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

Sandstorm
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Sandstorm » 12 Oct 2013, 02:47

This argument is old and Tyler hasn't done enough to appease either party. Let's hope it keeps on going.

Master of Clan X wrote:
ohyooha wrote:argument go too long now my brain can't analyse that (Q __Q )

Cos you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

JET hammers =v=

...I'll just see myself out...

Maximilian
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Maximilian » 12 Oct 2013, 03:02

We need even moar popcorn...
*crunch crunch...