RE: Ocho Trade-in Page

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.

Do you want / need to be able to trade in more (ocho) items? (ocho fee applicable)

Yes. I have outgrown a few items and would like to trade them in.
88%
I do not even use the trade-in feature, so I do not care.
8%
Wake up your idea, lar!
4%

Total votes: 25

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known
Location: Hotrodding around Cambodia with all the Ultimate Levellers.

RE: Ocho Trade-in Page

Post by Gary Paul » 10 May 2013, 21:10

Hello Mr Dev,

Any chance you might extend the range of items available for trade-in on the ocho trade-in page (in the support area in-game)?

I have outgrown a few items, you see :)
Last edited by Gary Paul on 05 Sep 2014, 13:03, edited 1 time in total.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Re: RE: Ocho Trade-in Page

Post by hon » 11 May 2013, 04:16

+1

Tuomas Lairila
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Tuomas Lairila » 11 May 2013, 05:01

Oooh yeah!

+2

ashish.sajwan
Obscure
Obscure

Post by ashish.sajwan » 11 May 2013, 07:20

+3

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 11 May 2013, 09:20

Should I move this to the trading section? Or is that a forum dead zone?

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known

Post by Gary Paul » 11 May 2013, 16:48

I do not believe that the section you speak of has any official presence or that it has attracted the attention of officials.

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 11 May 2013, 18:06

Gary Paul wrote:I do not believe that the section you speak of has any official presence or that it has attracted the attention of officials.
true story.

Supa Mario
Notable
Notable

Post by Supa Mario » 13 May 2013, 03:14

Master of Clan X wrote:Should I move this to the trading section? Or is that a forum dead zone?
I think he is not wanting to trade anything, he is trying to have a discussion about the stuff one can trade, so this sections seems the appropriate one.

And about the main topic, well, i would like to say +1. I have a couple of items i got for my dual that i dont need anymore and i would be glad to send them to some other clan mate.

But then again, if they allow it, multi abuse might start.

brentpalisoc
Familiar
Familiar

Post by brentpalisoc » 13 May 2013, 03:38

A little more trading freedom will probably be better for all of us.They can start by making all items tradeable regardless of level and use. There still an ocho trading fee so tyler is not really at a loss here. Anyway, most higher levels will probably trade their items for AP. So, the lower level players will still ocho to buy APs for trade in. Still, tyler will make profit. At the same time, higher levels will get ther APs, lower levels will get their items. Win-win for all.

ebureg
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by ebureg » 13 May 2013, 05:30

brentpalisoc wrote:A little more trading freedom will probably be better for all of us.They can start by making all items tradeable regardless of level and use. There still an ocho trading fee so tyler is not really at a loss here. Anyway, most higher levels will probably trade their items for AP. So, the lower level players will still ocho to buy APs for trade in. Still, tyler will make profit. At the same time, higher levels will get ther APs, lower levels will get their items. Win-win for all.
+1 to AP trading

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known

Post by Gary Paul » 13 May 2013, 07:05

Supa Mario wrote:
Master of Clan X wrote:Should I move this to the trading section? Or is that a forum dead zone?
I think he is not wanting to trade anything, he is trying to have a discussion about the stuff one can trade, so this sections seems the appropriate one.

And about the main topic, well, i would like to say +1. I have a couple of items i got for my dual that i dont need anymore and i would be glad to send them to some other clan mate.

The reason for this thread was that I simply wished to utilize the provided function in-game to trade in some of my own (unused) gear with the system for other gear which I might want. This is of course perfectly possible but only with a very limited selection.

Trading with other players or more freedom to do so in-game is not something I would wish to get involved in, in discussions here. I think that is just opening up a big ugly can of worms.

Sneaky Miggy
Well known
Well known

Post by Sneaky Miggy » 13 May 2013, 16:40

Gary Paul wrote:
Supa Mario wrote:

The reason for this thread was that I simply wished to utilize the provided function in-game to trade in some of my own (unused) gear with the system for other gear which I might want. This is of course perfectly possible but only with a very limited selection.

Trading with other players or more freedom to do so in-game is not something I would wish to get involved in, in discussions here. I think that is just opening up a big ugly can of worms.
+1. I agree that more items should be available to be traded, but between players can be a whole big mess.

wilfred316
Notable
Notable

Post by wilfred316 » 18 May 2013, 14:15

+1 to trading more items

Patrick John
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Patrick John » 22 May 2013, 03:35

+1

I use the trade in page more often

Destiny Gyg
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Destiny Gyg » 25 May 2013, 08:38

+1 if possible,can we recycle our ocho item .For example,converting it back to ocho with some charges . Make more item option for the trade page so that we can trade our old items for brand new items also with some charges.