Offline Simulator

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
brentpalisoc
Familiar
Familiar

Re: Offline Simulator

Post by brentpalisoc » 11 Apr 2014, 10:57

Bump.

A lot of players will probably need this now.

Adiavroxos
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Adiavroxos » 11 Apr 2014, 11:02

brentpalisoc wrote:Bump.

I will release a new version probably during next week. The bug feedback list for V20140315 was large and I still have some to fix. Don't expect many new things. It will focus to fix all known bugs.

Thank you very much for your interest.

bd guy
Familiar
Familiar

Post by bd guy » 11 Apr 2014, 11:44

Adiavroxos wrote:
brentpalisoc wrote:Bump.

I will release a new version probably during next week. The bug feedback list for V20140315 was large and I still have some to fix. Don't expect many new things. It will focus to fix all known bugs.

Thank you very much for your interest.

++++++++++++
tq in advance.

TimBitz
Recognised
Recognised

Post by TimBitz » 11 Apr 2014, 14:47

What's the best way to upgrade to the newest version? Do I uninstall first and then install newer one?
Thanks

Adiavroxos
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Adiavroxos » 11 Apr 2014, 15:46

TimBitz wrote:What's the best way to upgrade to the newest version? Do I uninstall first and then install newer one?
Thanks

uninstall the old version and then install the newest.
:)

Lhadie_kiSzaH
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Lhadie_kiSzaH » 17 Apr 2014, 02:49

hello :)

Adiavroxos
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Adiavroxos » 20 Apr 2014, 01:01

Offline Simulator DB Update V20140410

- Red fleet event items

p.s. For the new version of BS Ship Configuration Tool you need to wait some days. It's Easter here so there is not much free time... ( these days are for the family ;) )

Thank you for your interest :)

Adiavroxos
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Adiavroxos » 23 Apr 2014, 13:06

--------------------------------------------------
BS Ship Configuration Tool V20140420
--------------------------------------------------

Τhis version tries to fix all known bugs. Many bugs are fixed, some of them were very serious and affected the program's usage. Also there is a new way (optional) to select your Weapons / Parts / Ship.

What’s new:

- Hangar screen as new way (optional) to select ship, weapons, parts. It’s look like game’s hangar and works with same way. (See the below picture)
- New color skin for the program.
- You can screen capture Build Tab screen, Weapon Optimizer, Part Optimizer, Outfits Optimizer, Hangar
- New dmg reduction formula is used.
- Database has the new Red Fleet event items.
- New screen to calculate the effects of armor.
- Updated tutorial.

In short, the most serious bugs-changes that fixed are:

- The “select part” screen is rewritten because of many bugs it was almost useless.
- Several options of part optimizer are rewritten to work correct. (Options: Don't Optimize Engine, Use Figurehead from build tab, Use Sail from build tab, Use Stabilizer from build tab, Use Hull from build tab, Use Engine from build tab).
- Several name typos from ship database are fixed.
- All names of missiles that have levels are changed. Please if you load a save from a previous version that use upgraded missiles add them again.
- The algorithm for HP+Armor parts optimizer is rewritten because of a bug. Please check your builds that use it.
- When you load builds with 18 or 19 or 20 weapons the program loads all data correct.
- And many more..........

Note: If you load a save from a previous version please check your build, especially when you have upgraded missiles. You need to add the missiles again because of a database change. Also builds that used parts optimizer criteria HP+Armor should checked again.

If you use a newer operation system than windows XP , or a 64bit you need after the installation to press right click on the program's .exe (not the shortcut) and go to properties/compatibility tab and check compatibility XP(service pack3). Also check run as administrator at the bottom.
Like every time please if you find any error please inform me to check it. Also if you have any suggestion please share it.

Thank you all for your interest.
Last edited by Adiavroxos on 28 Apr 2014, 06:57, edited 1 time in total.

TimBitz
Recognised
Recognised

Post by TimBitz » 24 Apr 2014, 05:10

Thanks for your work!

thumbs.png

brentpalisoc
Familiar
Familiar

Post by brentpalisoc » 24 Apr 2014, 09:24

I know this is just laziness, but can you make a button that automatically puts all the remaining stat points in a certain stat?

Btw, the hangar rocks!

Adiavroxos
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Adiavroxos » 24 Apr 2014, 10:16

brentpalisoc wrote:I know this is just laziness, but can you make a button that automatically puts all the remaining stat points in a certain stat?

Btw, the hangar rocks!

No problem.... Its easy... :p :p I like suggestions :) :) There is only left one major addition for me to finish (probably the most interesting and useful) so I like new ideas. Of course the last addition will need 1-2 months so I have something to work until then....

About the hangar. It's the first version of it so probably I will add later some more options that are missing. ( Special weapon slot, option to show only parts/weapons according user level...) Someone suggestion is to replace the build tab with the hangar but I still don't decide...

TimBitz
Recognised
Recognised

Post by TimBitz » 24 Apr 2014, 15:43

brentpalisoc wrote:I know this is just laziness, but can you make a button that automatically puts all the remaining stat points in a certain stat?
Btw, the hangar rocks!

Along those lines, could we type in percentage and have the stat points auto allocate?
(haven't had time to try newest version yet though, so if this is already in there then nvm)

Adiavroxos
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Adiavroxos » 24 Apr 2014, 16:47

TimBitz wrote:
Btw, the hangar rocks!

Along those lines, could we type in percentage and have the stat points auto allocate?
(haven't had time to try newest version yet though, so if this is already in there then nvm)

My things to do list has now your suggestion :) :) :)

ohyooha
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by ohyooha » 28 Apr 2014, 04:24

wow thanks agian

Q. How to use saved build from previous version?

Adiavroxos
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Adiavroxos » 28 Apr 2014, 06:50

ohyooha wrote:wow thanks agian

Q. How to use saved build from previous version?

You can load a saved build from previous version with "load build" button (build tab) but because of some database changes you need :

1. If you use upgraded missiles, you need to add the again.
2. Add again you ship and it's level.
3. Save the new build