if by any chance...

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Famous Warrior
Low profile
Low profile

Re: if by any chance...

Post by Famous Warrior » 04 Dec 2012, 05:06

Master of Clan X wrote:
> Famous Warrior wrote:
> > And TYLER doesn't have the integrity to promise that they won't abandon the Clan
> > Masters along with all the other players, which is the issue you refuse to face.
>
> You're dumber than EBB. You keep saying I have to face TYLER's issues. What a fucking
> moron! I'm NOT Tyler. You keep trying to pin that on me (and fail) because you're a
> COWARD and you can't fight this argument any other way.
>
> BTW, still waiting for your comeback to TYLER hiring Brodrick when you claimed TYLER
> isn't hiring programmers passionate about the game.
>
> You're just a dumbass hypocrite who makes worthless promises.

You're a consultant for TYLER, so consult. Tell them to promise us they won't shut down BS.

Also, YOU are the one who admitted that the TYLER staff doesn't care about BS.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: if by any chance...

Post by Master of Clan X » 04 Dec 2012, 05:14

Famous Warrior wrote:
> You're a consultant for TYLER, so consult. Tell them to promise us they won't shut
> down BS.

Consulting for BS is different from being responsible for BS. You're too stupid to understand that. I recommend Tyler shutdown BS for YOU (because suing a slanderous bankrupt is bad for business).

> Also, YOU are the one who admitted that the TYLER staff doesn't care about BS.

LOL. Is that supposed to hurt me somehow? Yeah I said that. So fucking what? Now Tyler has hired Brod and you keep droning on about that because you're a one trick pony.