if by any chance...

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Famous Warrior
Low profile
Low profile

Re: if by any chance...

Post by Famous Warrior » 03 Dec 2012, 06:50

Master of Clan X wrote:
> Famous Warrior wrote:
> > Why does BS need to be shut down?
>
> Stop twisting your words. You're the one who said it was shutting down.

Yeah. Perhaps because i'm not blind like the rest of your circlejerk fanboys.
"...the staff aren't interested in BS" + Abyssmal DAU of less than 7k + investing Ocho money in making other games with appeal for new audiences instead of BS = TYLER's going to shut down the fucking game as soon as they can replace the Ocho money.

> You're trying to sound smart but you fail.
> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/evolution
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iteration

Oh, so you DO fucking know what EVOLVE means!? Fantastic. Now, how come TYLER and you when you were CEO refused to change BS to appeal to more players like your fucking competition has done? Everyone and their dog that is competing for the same audience as BS is making more money than TYLER, and they are ALL late-comers that came in, made a naval battle game, changed it until it was more inviting and fun to new players than BS and STOLE YOUR AUDIENCE as BS bled from a quarter million MAU down to 30k.

...and you call TP an abysmal failure? How about you tell everyone what TYLER is going to do to reverse the decay that this game is going through?

> Famous Warrior wrote:
> > What do you want to bet on?
>
> Tribal Pride gets finished in a year (you've already had 2) and operates for another
> 5 years (not stagnant but "evolving") OR everyone gets their money back.

Ok, and if it does? What are you going to throw in? How about I release a statement promising that Tribal Pride will be out by the end of 2013 (finished in a year) and continue to evolve for the next 5 years or all my backers and players that purchased virtual goods in it get their money back AND TYLER releases a statement promising to not close BS down unless TYLER files for bankruptcy?

Agreed?

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 03 Dec 2012, 08:12

Famous Warrior wrote:
> "...the staff aren't interested in BS" + Abyssmal DAU of less than 7k +
> investing Ocho money in making other games with appeal for new audiences instead of
> BS = TYLER's going to shut down the fucking game as soon as they can replace the Ocho
> money.

WTF are you on. You said BS was shutting down; then you asked someone why does BS need to shut down. Stay off the crack and you might actually finish TP.

> Oh, so you DO fucking know what EVOLVE means!? Fantastic. ....

The point which you completely missed with your insane/ irrelevant rant was that what you said ("Evolve the game instead of iterating") makes no fucking sense because evolving involves iterating.

Famous Warrior wrote:
> Ok, and if it does? What are you going to throw in? How about I release a statement
> promising that Tribal Pride will be out by the end of 2013 (finished in a year) and
> continue to evolve for the next 5 years or all my backers and players that purchased
> virtual goods in it get their money back.

I don't have to throw in anything. If you don't release the statement then you're a two-faced phoney because you won't make the same promise you want TYLER to make.

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 03 Dec 2012, 08:15

Master of Clan X wrote:
>
> I don't have to throw in anything. If you don't release the statement then you're a
> two-faced phoney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBY7b7uZ3DY

Famous Warrior
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Famous Warrior » 03 Dec 2012, 08:25

Master of Clan X wrote:
> Famous Warrior wrote:
> > "...the staff aren't interested in BS" + Abyssmal DAU of less than 7k
> +
> > investing Ocho money in making other games with appeal for new audiences instead
> of
> > BS = TYLER's going to shut down the fucking game as soon as they can replace the
> Ocho
> > money.
>
> WTF are you on. You said BS was shutting down; then you asked someone why does BS
> need to shut down. Stay off the crack and you might actually finish TP.

How about you stay off the crack and stop the downward spiral of this once great game?

You can argue with me and flame me, but you can't argue with the numbers.

I built a clan and a community i love in this game and TYLER is letting it go to the shitter. I take that very personally.

> The point which you completely missed with your insane/ irrelevant rant was that what
> you said ("Evolve the game instead of iterating") makes no fucking sense
> because evolving involves iterating.

And the point you completely missed with your worming is that you know what you should've done (evolve the game) but you didn't.

> I don't have to throw in anything. If you don't release the statement then you're a
> two-faced phoney because you won't make the same promise you want TYLER to make.

Aha! Gotcha! You won't step up to the plate. I already said i would match promises. I can do it with clear conscious, but apparently TYLER can't do the same.

Gee, i wonder why? Could it be that they do not want to be liable for when they do eventually evict all of us CMs when BS gets shut down?

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 03 Dec 2012, 08:34

Famous Warrior wrote:
> You can argue with me and flame me, but you can't argue with the numbers.

I can't argue with you cos you keep running away and changing the subject. The subject was you contradicting yourself.

Famous Warrior wrote:
> And the point you completely missed with your worming is that you know what you
> should've done (evolve the game) but you didn't.

If anyone can give lessons on worming it's you. You wouldn't know the meaning of evolve even after I threw a dictionary at you.

Famous Warrior wrote:
> Aha! Gotcha! You won't step up to the plate.

Fail. I'm not in charge of TYLER. Stop trying to worm out of this.

Famous Warrior wrote:
> I can do it with clear conscious,

So are you doing it or not, worm? And stop giving excuses that TYLER has to do it. You're the one who said they should do it so YOU do it first.

dschinghis_khan
Obscure
Obscure
Location: Developing a weapon to administer the virus 'fbdeletedmyaccountitis' to EBB should he return.

Post by dschinghis_khan » 03 Dec 2012, 08:40

/me sits down with popcorn and beer to watch war.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 03 Dec 2012, 09:40

Another one disturb Aeros launch :(

Famous Warrior
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Famous Warrior » 03 Dec 2012, 09:51

Master of Clan X wrote:
> Famous Warrior wrote:
> > You can argue with me and flame me, but you can't argue with the numbers.
>
> I can't argue with you cos you keep running away and changing the subject. The
> subject was you contradicting yourself.

No. The subject was how TYLER should promise not to close down BS unless they file for bankruptcy.

> If anyone can give lessons on worming it's you. You wouldn't know the meaning of
> evolve even after I threw a dictionary at you.

Apparently neither do you. BS is still far away from its potential, thanks to TYLER.

> Famous Warrior wrote:
> > Aha! Gotcha! You won't step up to the plate.
>
> Fail. I'm not in charge of TYLER. Stop trying to worm out of this.

No, but you're their consultant. So, go consult, consultant. Consult them to reassure their players that they will not close down unless they file for bankruptcy.

> So are you doing it or not, worm? And stop giving excuses that TYLER has to do it.
> You're the one who said they should do it so YOU do it first.

https://twitter.com/LUTOPiAgameCo

Done.

Now is TYLER going to do the same or are you going to keep coming with excuses for them?

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 03 Dec 2012, 09:55

/me munches on popcorn with dschinghis while coppin a feel here and there

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 03 Dec 2012, 10:07

Master of Clan X wrote:
> Famous Warrior wrote:
> > Why does BS need to be shut down?
>
> Stop twisting your words. You're the one who said it was shutting down.
>
> Famous Warrior wrote:
> > All i can do as a Clan Master to protect my clanmates is to raise a little Hell
> and
> > troll the devs and hope that they change their minds about closing BS

How the f**k is that "how TYLER should promise not to close down BS unless they file for bankruptcy"? You're so dumb you can't even follow the conversation.

Famous Warrior wrote:
> Apparently neither do you. BS is still far away from its potential, thanks to TYLER.

"BS is still far away from it's potential" - that doesn't mean BS hasn't been evolving = proof: you don't what evolve means.

> No, but you're their consultant. So, go consult, consultant. Consult them to reassure
> their players that they will not close down unless they file for bankruptcy.

Here's some advise for TYLER. Luis is a moron with no track record. Don't listen to morons.

> https://twitter.com/LUTOPiAgameCo
>
> Done.

That's fucking useless. You don't even have ANY games to close down. And don't try to sneak in the condition that you can go bankrupt. You didn't have that when you posted this:

Famous Warrior wrote:
> TYLER could stop all doubts by putting out an Official Announcement in their
> website and their Facebook page promising to never close BS and if they do they must
> refund everyone their money.

Famous Warrior
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Famous Warrior » 03 Dec 2012, 10:55

Master of Clan X wrote:
> "BS is still far away from it's potential" - that doesn't mean BS hasn't
> been evolving = proof: you don't what evolve means.

It hasn't, just punch in Battle Stations in Appdata.com or whatever other service you'd like.

THE GAME IS NOT DOING WELL!

My spidey-sense tells me that not even explaining things in a basic manner with ALL CAPS will get facts through your thick skull. *sigh*

> > No, but you're their consultant. So, go consult, consultant. Consult them to
> reassure
> > their players that they will not close down unless they file for bankruptcy.
>
> Here's some advise for TYLER. Luis is a moron with no track record. Don't listen to
> morons.

Ok, how about using BS track record? That's the one you ought to be paying attention to, genius.

> That's fucking useless. You don't even have ANY games to close down. And don't try to
> sneak in the condition that you can go bankrupt. You didn't have that when you posted
> this:
>
> Famous Warrior wrote:
> > TYLER could stop all doubts by putting out an Official Announcement in their
> > website and their Facebook page promising to never close BS and if they do they
> must
> > refund everyone their money.

Yeah, but i have it now and i suggested for TYLER to do the same.

So, i did my part, now let's see TYLER promise us that they will not close down BS unless they file for bankruptcy.

Go ahead, i'll be waiting right over there.

adolf hitler
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by adolf hitler » 03 Dec 2012, 13:07

*cough cough* Queer!

Soldevi
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Soldevi » 03 Dec 2012, 14:41

i'm getting a boner ....

please continue

Ramu Bhai
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Ramu Bhai » 03 Dec 2012, 14:46

For LL, look at that twitter profile:

146 TWEETS
27 FOLLOWING lol
14 FOLLOWERS

Luis better launch anything and get some players before making arbit talks in blue air. :D

For Luis, unfortunately TYLER doesn't seem to be worried about ever decreasing numbers for whatever reason god knows.

http://www.appdata.com/apps/facebook/18063885304

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 03 Dec 2012, 15:39

Famous Warrior wrote:
> It hasn't, just punch in Battle Stations in Appdata.com or whatever other service
> you'd like.

Fail. No one is even disagreeing with you about the MAU. It's irrelevant. Since your skull is so "thin" why don't you explain the difference between evolving and iterating?

> Ok, how about using BS track record?

Ok sure. BS has a track record. You don't. BS wins.

> So, i did my part, now let's see TYLER promise us that they will not close down BS
> unless they file for bankruptcy.
>
> Go ahead, i'll be waiting right over there.

I promise on behalf of Tyler (though I have no right to do so) that we will not close down any non-existent games unless we go bankrupt. I also promise not to shut down the Death Star. Happy now, retard?