* Event: Auto Repair Event

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Saad Dahleh
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: * Event: Auto Repair Event

Post by Saad Dahleh » 21 Nov 2012, 20:07

i Was wondering why i got more exp than usual today ..:) Nice event so far but....is the PVP will turn into NPC WTH if u cant sink dont attack ......so much for damaged then :P

Samuel Chiou
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Samuel Chiou » 21 Nov 2012, 20:19

Soon BS will be a turn based RPG.

Forum Mod 2

Post by Forum Mod 2 » 22 Nov 2012, 03:22

In general, I do think the auto repair is very useful especially in boss fights and global bosses such as Damocles.

So far, any impact on clan warring and feedback on that?

With regards,
Peter

Haggis
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Haggis » 22 Nov 2012, 04:45

Think it totally ruins the PVP experience and only encourages glassy builds. Kills any strategy in making a build. If the goal is to stop us from PVP than congratz.

http://youtu.be/7rVQvx4Beow

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 22 Nov 2012, 04:50

Haggis wrote:
> Think it totally ruins the PVP experience and only encourages glassy
> builds. Kills any strategy in making a build. If the goal is to stop us
> from PVP than congratz.
>
> http://youtu.be/7rVQvx4Beow

You mean encourage all the fatty build. All the green tag pvp become unsinkable.

Depend lvl even full glass missiler impossiburu to sink anyone who have enough HP. If meeting someone like this offline in clan war no fun. 5 second cooldown no use because I'm prefer no waste AP gamble the defender is 5 second or not.

If really want to be implement auto repair should only apply if player online.

Nelson Xavier Fernandes
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Nelson Xavier Fernandes » 22 Nov 2012, 04:55

So far so good...

+1 to make it a permanent feature.

Abhishek Goyal
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Abhishek Goyal » 22 Nov 2012, 05:03

hon wrote:

> If really want to be implement auto repair should only apply if player online.

+1

If its made for offline defender , most likely we will see abuse of this system.. otherwise system is good

Max Code
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Max Code » 22 Nov 2012, 05:27

It help reduce lag so it good...

Rusdi Wijaya
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Rusdi Wijaya » 22 Nov 2012, 05:28

Good job....
I dont need click repair agains when i'm pvp at BS 2.5... :D

ChrisComben
Low profile
Low profile

Post by ChrisComben » 22 Nov 2012, 05:29

If you meet a defender you can't pass now you can never pass them even if they are offline. I don't think it will be that much of a issue. I don't hit many defenders I can't sink with any of my builds but the few I do would get very annoying.

I think you may also have to look at some of the weapon stats. Missiles in many level ranges before 100 are very weak so with auto repair could never sink anyone except very glass builds. a level 65-85 missiler struggles to sink anyone in one attack, even if they buy ocho missiles for example.

Supa Mario
Notable
Notable

Post by Supa Mario » 22 Nov 2012, 05:31

hon wrote:
> You mean encourage all the fatty build. All the green tag pvp become unsinkable.

If you cannot sink a target in one pass, you suck and you deserve to be pwned.

> Depend lvl even full glass missiler impossiburu to sink anyone who have enough HP.

Missilers are not supposed to have high attack. they are meant to defend and take down other missiler defenders.

Found a rock-build ship you cannot take down in one pass? Wrote his/her name down in you "Do not attack" list.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 22 Nov 2012, 05:37

Supa Mario wrote:
> hon wrote:
> > You mean encourage all the fatty build. All the green tag pvp become unsinkable.
>
> If you cannot sink a target in one pass, you suck and you deserve to be pwned.
>

Different build have different use. This update no encourage variety. Have you see before fatty vs fatty replay? Guarantee pass defender but no enough damage to sink it. Also if someone no ocho become even harder because weapon damage no enough.

>
> > Depend lvl even full glass missiler impossiburu to sink anyone who have enough
> HP.
>
> Missilers are not supposed to have high attack. they are meant to defend and take
> down other missiler defenders.
>
> Found a rock-build ship you cannot take down in one pass? Wrote his/her name down in
> you "Do not attack" list.

Check your dual pvp list after some time full of fatty mech. If all fatty also everyone become unsinkable. Forever no need to spend AP salvage and forever no need to pvp.

andrew_wong93
Familiar
Familiar

Post by andrew_wong93 » 22 Nov 2012, 05:38

-1 to making this a permanent feature
like Hon said if this is gonna be permanent encourages all to be fatty and where is the fun of variety in this game?

Saad Dahleh
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Saad Dahleh » 22 Nov 2012, 09:12

I suggest you Switch the "repair with gold" button to "auto gold repair" Button So only online player are able to preform that during clan war.
And their are a couple of more issue.

1-NO gold from exploring and what nots Maybe i want to use ap for repairing ? HUH ...? Nerf!

2-Everyone will be categorized into 2 Build's: skinny glassy - Soldier / super tank - Mech. Nerf!

3-If planing on keeping it a permanent feature lots of gold recount and balancing would take forever to please the mobs :/

5-Are you planing on turning it to RPG game or something please give a head's up :)

Alex Houghton
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Alex Houghton » 22 Nov 2012, 09:29

Because it take all the fun out of the game, if you don't have to actually be online to play it... It's sort of like farmville.

Also it is good if you have a multi D line, now they can contol more accounts at a time