*Event: Red Fleet Invasion

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
xynk
Obscure
Obscure

Re: *Event: Red Fleet Invasion

Post by xynk » 03 May 2012, 00:29

Eric Brian Brewster wrote:
> Lord Trun wrote:
> > Interesting ...
> >
> > DEVS Y U NO CALLED EBB ON D FONE WITH INSTRUCTIONS ???
> >
> > now he is going to pvp the players in the game because of your mistake ??
> > please listen to the man and send everyone 300ocho or .. war !!!
> >
> > I am so shocked right now ... such a horrible fiasco!
>
> Yessss Lord Trun it is a horrible fiasco; you can certainly blame it on the Deves for
> the fiasco that they create the Red Fleet but sadly neglect me....THE HIGH LORD
> CHANCELLOR OF SIOS for what Leonard Lin created specifically for me supposedly
> participate in. Right now I see no Devas, nor Pains or Pearles out there to attack
> but I am still watching, ATM oddly the Red Fleet is still operating in Sios and the
> Weekend Invasion is over already. What is worse the Deves are not correcting the
> situation one iota for me. I have yet to see my Coupon of 300 Ocho Credits that
> should be sent out to my email addy.

But O great high lord chancellor, if you accept the 300 ochos, that would just mean you are giving in to their methods. As a humble unworthy advisor I would advise that you reject whatever deal they are offering you as an act of solidarity and protest.

But give everyone else that 300 ochos as usual, I could use those APs.